• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

JackieO

Make up...Yeah or Nay from a blokes perspective

Alien before.

Overmade up after.

My first run in with makeup as a bloke was not recognising a girl id been talking to the previous night.

Back then, dhed had spotless skin, big eyes and cheekbines. The gurl id bump intotp thenext week had piggy eyes, no cheekbones and acne.

If men hid their faces like women do, thered be women marching up and down, protesting.

Maybe a RedPill effect (or testosterone decline) but I've become more (negatively) sensitive to women's slap recently. I'm finding it all a bit grotesque.

Looked at objectively, women painting their faces orange, lips red and eye sockets blue is more than slightly weird.

And don't get me started on eyebrows.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

6 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Maybe a RedPill effect (or testosterone decline) but I've become more (negatively) sensitive to women's slap recently. I'm finding it all a bit grotesque.

My 10yo daughter spotted

That the lovely gal above

Is actually a man

Big fat "YES" for make up.  I  like my women a little on the trashy side.  Too much lipstick, too much rouge, gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.  (Confederate Railroad) 

Ooooh   . . . . . yea!  yee haw! 

7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Usually not - but on the third Friday in November I simply cannot resist them...!

Ditto the last two weeks in February...

XYY

I recommend you try a 2oz tin of '"Old Todger's" Bell-End Blueberry. It buffs up to a nice purple with a good shine.

Edited by Happy Renting

There's more and more of this on dating sites - blokes trying to pass themselves off as women. I am not sure what is going on there - whether they are just getting off on suckering in blokes who do not look twice or whether they are trannies / TG's actually looking for some bi blokes.

1 hour ago, Snow bird said:

Big fat "YES" for make up.  I  like my women a little on the trashy side.  Too much lipstick, too much rouge, gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.  (Confederate Railroad) 

Ooooh   . . . . . yea!  yee haw! 

I love the total slut look too.:Old:

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

I'm not keen on Mrs Cunning wearing make up. It is feckin expensive.

Mrs. Eight does not wear make up at all. Perhaps she should, but she doesn't.