• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

What a good idea

1 minute ago, Byron said:

I read BAR to be its normal contraction

Browning Automatic Rifle.

Thought it was an anti terrorist measure!

Fucking journalists, what are they like, putting emphasis on like that on a common or garden pub fitting.

Its like calling beer ALCOHOL.

No its BEER, alcohol is the pure distilate, hence surgical alcohol.

The english language was sooo much better before every common or garden twat got a degree.

17 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

What a good idea, Morrisons supermarket in Guisley, West Yorkshire  installs in-store BAR to ease stress of Christmas shopping.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/morrisons-supermarket-installs-store-bar-11506129

Saltaire Blonde, one of my favourites alongside Beartown Brewerys Kodiak Gold.

SWNS_SHOPPING_BEER_01.jpg

And installs a cop car at the car park entrance. 

9 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Saltaire Blonde, one of my favourites alongside Beartown Brewerys Kodiak Gold.

SWNS_SHOPPING_BEER_01.jpg

Heretics, naming a beer after Saltaire? I hope it is 0% just as the village's founder would have wanted. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By whitevanman
      I touched a lady once, fortunately I don't think she noticed. Do you have a dating story you'd like to share?
    • By Melchett
      Another thread crosser. I honestly couldn’t decide which of the obvious threads to stick it in - maybe people with more time on their hands can cross post? 
      Anyway, if you care about your health and make sure you aren’t a bloated sack of lard you are apparently benefiting from thin privilege.
      The self delusion levels here are enormous. Let’s flip it. So, do people going into most places to eat (where you are never really sure if you are getting healthy food even if it looks like it might be) benefitting from fat privilege? 
      The gulf between reality and what these morons want to be reality is getting so great you’d need a vessel capable of faster than light travel to cross it.
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/d5f083b6-d043-471a-94d0-9c3c5af97689
    • By sarahbell
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-42481329

"We must not allow this to happen. Young people should have the resilience and confidence to challenge controversial opinions and take part in open, frank and rigorous discussions."