• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Take a walk on the wild side

Recommended Posts

Suprised that there isn't a thread on this as it brokevin the wail a couple of days ago. Now on the So-Called BBC website 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41966554

A teacher is facing disciplinary action at his school after he referred to a transgender pupil as a girl, although the student identifies as a boy. 

Joshua Sutcliffe, a Christian pastor from Oxford, admitted he said "Well done girls" when addressing a group including the student. 

He described it as a "slip of the tongue", but said he believed biological sex was defined at birth

The school said it would be "inappropriate" to comment.

Mr Sutcliffe, who teaches children aged between 11 and 18, said the incident took place on 2 November.

He said a week-long investigation found he had "misgendered" the pupil.

 

i have nothing to add really, other than who the fuck would want to be a teacher. The world really has gone mad, or the establishment is really trying to provoke us all.

 

speechless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read about this at lunch. He's saying it's a one-time innocent slip of the tongue, her parents are saying he's been picking on her. Given that he's a fervent god botherer, I might be inclined to believe the latter. 

Mind you, I still can't see what all the fuss is about, and agree about the points he made about pandering to special snowflakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Read about this at lunch. He's saying it's a one-time innocent slip of the tongue, her parents are saying he's been picking on her. Given that he's a fervent god botherer, I might be inclined to believe the latter. 

Mind you, I still can't see what all the fuss is about, and agree about the points he made about pandering to special snowflakes.

' However, he has admitted that, as a Christian, he avoided using male pronouns such as ‘he’ and ‘him’.'

Very strange. Does not smell l right. Cunty god botherer will have kicked off and made a fuss/scene.

He should be crucified. Physically. Is what Jesus would have wanted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

' However, he has admitted that, as a Christian, he avoided using male pronouns such as ‘he’ and ‘him’.'

Very strange. Does not smell l right. Cunty god botherer will have kicked off and made a fuss/scene.

He should be crucified. Physically. Is what Jesus would have wanted.

 

What would Jesus do?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

i have nothing to add really, other than who the fuck would want to be a teacher. The world really has gone mad, or the establishment is really trying to provoke us all.

 

speechless

 

Eventually the only people who will become teachers will be feminised SJW type males, fem-nazi SJW women and lots of muslims. They will be the only ones who will be able to be teachers and do/say what they like without any fear of retribution.

Sorry for being paranoid but, to me, this is just further progression along the road that has our media staffed by people who submit to this nonsense or who promote this nonsense; ditto the police and public services; ditto the schools.

Sadly, it is not just nonsense.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Eventually the only people who will become teachers will be feminised SJW type males, fem-nazi SJW women and lots of muslims. They will be the only ones who will be able to be teachers and do/say what they like without any fear of retribution.

Sorry for being paranoid but, to me, this is just further progressive along th road that has our media staffed by people who submit to this nonsense or who promote this nonsense; ditto the police and public services; ditto the schools.

Sadly, it is not just nonsense.

I thought male teachers were already as common as rocking horse shit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read this earlier and had to pinch myself to check I hadn't gone through Alice's looking glass.

speaking as someone who wasn't a stranger to the attentions of bullies at school, I feel justified in suggesting the kid would benefit from a comprehensive syllabus of sound kickings from the resident Nelson Muntz and co.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, One percent said:

Class   xD

Top voted comment on there...

"symbolic of his struggle against reality"

Ah the time when people called a spade a spade :Old:

 

Nearly forgot to add COE has come out and said boys should be free to wear dresses and tiaras in COE schools.

FFS I sent my daughter to a COE school for traditional fucking values! :PissedOff:

Edited by JackieO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Top voted comment on there...

"symbolic of his struggle against reality"

Ah the time when people called a spade a spade :Old:

 

Nearly forgot to add COE has come out and said boys should be free to wear dresses and tiaras in COE schools.

FFS I sent my daughter to a COE school for traditional fucking values! :PissedOff:

Should have sent her to a madrasah maybe.  

 

Oh... wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have watched the repeat of louis theroux gender kids. Id not blame them is they killed there parents.

I accept that a very small number of people can end up neither male or female. But significant numbers? Nah, fucking loon parents.

On this case though, the teacher stinks. They do all this passive agressive, just following what i thought was right crap. Evangelicals are cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spygirl said:

I accept that a very small number of people can end up neither male or female. But significant numbers? Nah, fucking loon parents.

That's individuals who are intersex so have a chromosomal abnormality - nothing to do with gender. And those that are intersex do not want to be lumped in with the transgendered. It's mostly parents to blame, it's become fashionable to have a gender fluid child. There is going to be a massive fallout from this lunacy at some point in the not too distant future when these kids realise that their parents didn't parent them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I fervently hope that one day, instead of bending over and apologising, that someone accused of similar such rubbish simply tells his detractors to grow up and fuck off.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

 

End of career though; three year degree and one year teacher training all down the lavvy.

It's very hard to be a person of principle when you have a realistic prospect of ending up on the streets.

It's daft in retrospect but I genuinely thought if I left my first job before I qualified then I could end up in cardboard city; when losing your job means that much you're not going to tell them where to stick it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, One percent said:

What would Jesus do?  

Call everyone Comrade like in the USSR or Citizen like in the French Revolution.

Teachers at my school never bothered with gender and all pupils were regarded as pond life.

They only spoke in the imperative and you were only known by your surname.

 

Edited by Virgil Caine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Eventually the only people who will become teachers will be feminised SJW type males, fem-nazi SJW women and lots of muslims. They will be the only ones who will be able to be teachers and do/say what they like without any fear of retribution.

Sorry for being paranoid but, to me, this is just further progression along the road that has our media staffed by people who submit to this nonsense or who promote this nonsense; ditto the police and public services; ditto the schools.

Sadly, it is not just nonsense.

It's just a wall of shit to keep people from addressing the real problems in our society. A smoke screen of utter retardation that's impenetrable to a normal person.

It's the same with islam. They kill us while we put bacon on door handles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I fervently hope that one day, instead of bending over and apologising, that someone accused of similar such rubbish simply tells his detractors to grow up and fuck off.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

 

It probably happens but it probably won't make it into the MSM. All the gender bollocks is a co-ordinated campaign even the Louis Theroux programme referenced above is part of it. This whole incident sounds like the christian baker's gay wedding cake for the umpteenth time. 

 

Edited by SNACR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JackieO said:

 

Nearly forgot to add COE has come out and said boys should be free to wear dresses and tiaras in COE schools.

FFS I sent my daughter to a COE school for traditional fucking values! :PissedOff:

I went to a CofE school, and none of the girls wore tiaras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

Call everyone Comrade like in the USSR or Citizen like in the French Revolution.

Teachers at my school never bothered with gender and all pupils were regarded as pond life.

They only spoke in the imperative and you were only known by your surname.

 

I have a friend who is obsessed with “gender neutral parenting” but at the same time giving her Wonder Woman comics when she asks for Superman because... some bollocks about role models.

Once or twice she has complained about how difficult it is to know what to do. To which I always reply that in fact it’s terribly easy to know what to do, “stop gender policing your child!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.