• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
blobloblob

Lost something

1 minute ago, blobloblob said:

I've lost something and can't find it. Anyone know where it is? Last saw it yesterday.

Before you ask, yes I have checked down the back of the sofa.

I always find having a piss helps me remember where I put something, no idea why, perhaps its because it breaks the mental block

Be sure to ask MissLauren first though

2 minutes ago, This Time said:

In the pocket of the trousers or jacket you were wearing yesterday.

Checked in my pocket, but just found my penis and a pair of testicles.

Note to self: get hole in pocket sewn up.

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

I always find having a piss helps me remember where I put something, no idea why, perhaps its because it breaks the mental block

Be sure to ask MissLauren first though

On the one hand I support teachers who put their foot down; on the other hand I took her advice and pissed myself.

Ask the wife. We have this great system where I don't put things back. She puts them away. Sounds great but when I eventually discover where anything is supposed to go she then puts anything  away in a different place.

I just showed her this and strangely apparently I am wrong.

4 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Checked in my pocket, but just found my penis and a pair of testicles.

You'll be feeling cocky all evening I guess.

It's probably next to the tape measure since tape measures are devices that slip in and out of reality with gay abandon and are prone to taking other important things with them.

2 minutes ago, man o' the year said:

Ask the wife. We have this great system where I don't put things back. She puts them away. Sounds great but when I eventually discover where anything is supposed to go she then puts anything  away in a different place.

I just showed her this and strangely apparently I am wrong.

Well that's one up on my husband who cannot put things in the same place twice. I goo looking for things to find that they are in a completely different place. Every time. o.O

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well that's one up on my husband who cannot put things in the same place twice. I goo looking for things to find that they are in a completely different place. Every time. o.O

That is clearly because you have filled the gap where that thing was supposed to go with something else. Hence we put it in the next logical place.

2 minutes ago, man o' the year said:

That is clearly because you have filled the gap where that thing was supposed to go with something else. Hence we put it in the next logical place.

Typical bloke. Always blame the woman. 9_9

ive some lovely curtain tie backs. Hubble uses the hooks to hang all his bloody running medals from. :PissedOff:

We need a bit more info, such as how big is it? Cos the bigger the size the fewer places where it could be hiding. Eg if it's a live elephant which you hae mislaid, we are wasting time telling you to look for it in your pocket...