• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Say no more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078605/I-m-disgusted-admits-man-left-note.html

A teaching assistant who left a moaning note on an ambulance telling it not to 'block his driveway' while paramedics treated a patient who later died has described his actions as 'monstrous'.

Hassan Shabbir, 27, said his behaviour was 'appalling' and that he was 'disgusted with himself' after he had a rush of blood to the head and penned the note onto the ambulance's windscreen in Birmingham. 

Draw your own conclusions. 9_9

1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

Hassan Shabbir - returning from his job as a teaching assistant at St Saviour's Primary School in Birmingham. So this is the type who is helping educate our children.

Apparently his main subject is tolerance. 

7 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Hassan Shabbir - returning from his job as a teaching assistant at St Saviour's Primary School in Birmingham. So this is the type who is helping educate our children.

Typical of Catholics.

He said he was coming home to switch cars and go to an appointment on Friday and that previous issues with parking on the street caused him snap.

For some reason most everywhere is just becoming more and more congested - he should have understood that trying to help to accommodate an ambulance in the process of treating a dying person is part and parcel.

I'm afraid that being an apocalyptic fuckwit transcends race and gender in my experience.

I went to a shout once many years ago in the pompous little town I used to live in. An old lady had slipped in the supermarket and gone down like a sack of spuds breaking her hip and her arm in the process. 

She'd had the temerity to break her bones in front of the dairy section and, to my everlasting astonishment, there were tuts and grumbles from people who found their way to the butter impeded. I turned my back for a minute and when I looked round again I nearly shat myself with rage. A well dressed, middle age guy was actually stepping over her moaning - and occasionally screaming - body to reach for a pint of semi-skimmed.

I was later gently bollocked for my language and advised that next time, set up a cordon to stop people stepping over the patient:

"I never thought I'd have to."  I think I said. Naively

Some people are just complete bastards unfortunately.

1 minute ago, twocents said:

For some reason most everywhere is just becoming more and more congested - he should have understood that trying to help to accommodate an ambulance in the process of treating a dying person is part and parcel.

And how many cars does he have on a teaching assistants salary? 

7 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I'm afraid that being an apocalyptic fuckwit transcends race and gender in my experience.

I went to a shout once many years ago in the pompous little town I used to live in. An old lady had slipped in the supermarket and gone down like a sack of spuds breaking her hip and her arm in the process. 

She'd had the temerity to break her bones in front of the dairy section and, to my everlasting astonishment, there were tuts and grumbles from people who found their way to the butter impeded. I turned my back for a minute and when I looked round again I nearly shat myself with rage. A well dressed, middle age guy was actually stepping over her moaning - and occasionally screaming - body to reach for a pint of semi-skimmed.

I was later gently bollocked for my language and advised that next time, set up a cordon to stop people stepping over the patient:

"I never thought I'd have to."  I think I said. Naively

Some people are just complete bastards unfortunately.

At least it seems that the unfortunate lady didn't have to suffer laughter at her plight which unfortunately seems to be becoming a not unusual response in Britain 2017.

Edited by twocents

20 minutes ago, twocents said:

At least it seems that the unfortunate lady didn't have to suffer laughter at her plight which unfortunately seems to be becoming a not unusual response in Britain 2017.

Wouldn't surprise me. The amount of people that would slow down and film RTA's as they went past was unbelievable. I never understood why either. Is it like some kind of weird keepsake? Do they get home and over a nice glass of red with the wife say 'Oh, you'll love this, honey. I saw it earlier and filmed it especially for you. I just think the severed leg on the hard shoulder really adds a certain je ne sais quoi, no?'

Weird. So many people are just flat out, unpleasantly weird on a level I can't even begin to relate to. It's why I hate being in crowds and mainly prefer my own company if I'm honest.

:Old: