• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Idiocrat

The normalisation of female obesity

I'm a white poncy git too!

The only black people I knew from my yoof , and some were women, prowled the mean streets of Surrey, not some crack den in a Southwark disused warehouse. None of them feel "victimised", and all did very well!

On 09/04/2017 at 16:56, JFK said:

That would be really interesting.  I bet you'll hardly see any porkers in the over 30s / 40s age range. 

Unless you're going near hong Kong with it's western saturated lifestyle.  there will be fatty youngsters.

Report back!

Currently in Thailand, the amount of porkers is directly related to the amount of wealth. I have noticed a particularly large increase in the amount of dangerously overweight, over privileged and morbidly obese badly behaved children. I am witnessing a rapid westernisation over here in the space of less than a generation. 

Like somebody else said, I have a couple of weeks off and we decide to go full retard and have a war. With any luck I will be "On the Beach" when it happens.

20 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

Currently in Thailand, the amount of porkers is directly related to the amount of wealth sticky rice eaten. I have noticed a particularly large increase in the amount of dangerously overweight, over privileged and morbidly obese badly behaved children. I am witnessing a rapid westernisation over here in the space of less than a generation. 

Like somebody else said, I have a couple of weeks off and we decide to go full retard and have a war. With any luck I will be "On the Beach" when it happens.

They've had khao nieow forever and they weren't all fat bastards. They have had McDonald's for less than 10 years up here in Issan and it's only the poor kids that are thin.

Being fat seems to be a show of wealth now.

Edited by Shaneyson
Drink related.

1 hour ago, Shaneyson said:

They've had khao nieow forever and they weren't all fat bastards. They have had McDonald's for less than 10 years up here in Issan and it's only the poor kids that are thin.

Being fat seems to be a show of wealth now.

Ironic, as it seems like it's the poor kids that tend towards obesity in the UK.

Something must have changed in south east Asia to have triggered the levels of diabetes they're suddenly afflicted with, and the most obvious suspect is the processing of the rice.

12 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Ironic, as it seems like it's the poor kids that tend towards obesity in the UK.

Something must have changed in south east Asia to have triggered the levels of diabetes they're suddenly afflicted with, and the most obvious suspect is the processing of the rice.

Sugar.

On 09/04/2017 at 13:45, MrPin said:

One of the best shared houses I lived in was two blokes and two girls. Sort of gives it a balance. We all had our separate lives, and got on in a domestic and sometime pub way!:)

22. Living near gatwick and heathrow.

Shared house with 3 airhostesses. They did not want anther girl or air hostess.

They walk around topless.

My first weekend was sat on the sofa with two of them topless.

Lifes gone downhill since

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

I m most impressed by your tale of topless air hostesses! I had to live with a biologist and a nurse, and they didn't walk round naked!

15 minutes ago, spygirl said:

It's always deliberate when women do things like that with men around.

Edited by SNACR

1 hour ago, ccc said:

Sugar.

I would go with this.  the increase in sugar  / high fructose corn syrup in people's diet, reduced physical activity,  increased portion size leads to metabolic syndrome, messed up insulin response, and diabetes.

The change in diet to increased processed food with high  (hidden ) sugar content drives diabetes and obesity. we're seeing the results now

3 hours ago, Shaneyson said:

Currently in Thailand, the amount of porkers is directly related to the amount of wealth. I have noticed a particularly large increase in the amount of dangerously overweight, over privileged and morbidly obese badly behaved children. I am witnessing a rapid westernisation over here in the space of less than a generation. 

I've heard the same occurring in urbanised areas of China, and Hong Kong

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

You're either the luckiest man alive, or full of shit.

I can't decide which!

Just now, DeepLurker said:

You're either the luckiest man alive, or full of shit.

I can't decide which!

Nope. True. Really did happen.

I had 18 months before they went back to Oz.

I ended up sharing with a couple of blokes then.

On 09/04/2017 at 13:38, Sgt Hartman said:

Anecdotal but I've got a few female friends that shared houses with male flatmates and female flatmates. 

Without exception they said they would rather flatshare with boys, one of them went as far as to say she found living with six other girls "a complete fucking nightmare".

In my last year of uni, I made the mistake of offering a room to a girl I knew who was in a bit of a pickle with accomodation so I offered to help her out. I knew she could be a bit hard work but I thought it was workable.

Nothing, absolutely nothing could have prepared me for the levels of utter sociopathy and bitchiness that followed once she got her claws into the other female flatmates. I could write an essay on it but I'll just say I was seriously made to regret my decision and learnt an important lesson in life about how some people operate in groups.

I'm still mates with the two guys from the house and, when we meet up, I buy them a beer once in a while to apologise for putting them through that. 

I'm a bloke and I lived with three women a few years back. I had to leave as one of them was so broken I feared for my life. The dynamic changed regularly in that two would gang up on the other and it was a fucking nightmare quite frankly. They used to watch such shit TV too.

[EDIT] I'm not saying all women are like this, but it would give me pause before living in that situation again. At least they generally cleaned up after themselves; blokes I found were too lazy to live with which is why I moved in with three women! Maybe it was the stoners I used to mix with...

Edited by Inoperational Bumblebee

3 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

I'm a bloke and I lived with three women a few years back. I had to leave as one of them was so broken I feared for my life. The dynamic changed regularly in that two would gang up on the other and it was a fucking nightmare quite frankly. They used to watch such shit TV too.

Think of it as preparation for marriage.

On 09/04/2017 at 13:03, Fully Detached said:

I came to the conclusion some time ago that women have given up on using men's opinions as a barometer, and instead started using women's opinions instead. Maybe that explains why some girls go out with virtually everything on display yet seem to think that blokes have no right to be attracted to that or have any sort of opinion about it whatsoever.

What I find quite hard to understand is why would you lay yourself open to judgement from your own, fiercely competitive sex, when in the majority of cases, you're seeking a partner of the far less complicated opposite sex.

Agreed. I met a woman from another organisation the other day for a work meeting- and it was rather embarrassing as her clothes were so revealing. 

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

I picked-up this gammy burd with a dodgy-leg in "Wesley's" in Hartlepool on my 33rd birthday.

She took me back to her house in Peterlee.

Her friends were all in the mini-bus taxi and were dropped off one-by-one along the way - until only this really fit air-hostess mate was left as we pulled-up at Princess Stephanie's house.

"Me brother is baby-sitting the two bairns - and me mate the air-hostess here is home on holiday - and is sleeping in the spare bed-room for the weekend".

"Now me brother is a local boxer - and doesn't like any bloke I bring back. So you've got to pretend you're with her until he fucks off"

"Understand"..???

And thus commenced the most surreal 45 minutes of my life until Peterlee's answer to Joe Bugner fucked off.

That the daft bastard thought nowt of Roy Hattersley here walking in with Cameron Diaz shows how fucking thick he was...!

Following Frank Bruno's departure, his sister insisted that I did her on the couch and then pissed off - as she didn't want the bairns waking-up with a strange man in the house - and thinking she was a slag...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I picked-up this gammy burd with a dodgy-leg in "Wesley's" in Hartlepool on my 33rd birthday.

She took me back to her house in Peterlee.

Her friends were all in the mini-bus taxi and were dropped off one-by-one along the way - until only this really fit air-hostess mate was left as we pulled-up at Princess Stephanie's house.

"Me brother is baby-sitting the two bairns - and me mate the air-hostess here is home on holiday - and is sleeping in the spare bed-room for the weekend".

"Now me brother is a local boxer - and doesn't like any bloke I bring back. So you've got to pretend you're with her until he fucks off"

"Understand"..???

And thus commenced the most surreal 45 minutes of my life until Peterlee's answer to Joe Bugner fucked off.

That the daft bastard thought nowt of Roy Hattersley here walking in with Cameron Diaz shows how fucking thick he was...!

Following Frank Bruno's departure, his sister insisted that I did her on the couch and then pissed off - as she didn't want the bairns waking-up with a strange man in the house - and thinking she was a slag...

XYY

So the kids weren't so thick?

31 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Sounds familiar.

I never felt threatened by the woman that I (stupidly) offered a room to, but she was seriously damaged goods nonetheless.

I have never seen anyone get off so much by stirring shit and creating situations in order to generate conflict. She would do weird shit like completely re-arrange my bedroom when I was out because it needed a 'makeover', then proceed to bollock me loudly because she found a copy of Derriere under my own bed. The moment you tried to have a word she would burst into tears and claim you were bring mean to her. She'd make up lies and stories in order to discredit people and generally turned the atmosphere in the house completely toxic. Card-carrying sociopath.

By third term me and one of the other blokes were just about living in the pub because we couldn't stand being in the house. She was an absolutely hateful prick of an individual.

You did her didn't you?