• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko2010

Dosbods Downtime

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

The site might be slow or unavailable at times during the next 6 hours or so, as I'm pissing about with the server.

Don't be pissing until after the lesson has ended.

5 hours ago, Oskar said:

Good luck and hope your techno luck is better than mine today. I have managed to take out two unrelated servers and it's not even lunchtime!

Ah, you child. Until you have deleted a single full stop in a notepad file, saved it and subsequently taken down an entire global network you are merely playing with fecking up IT.

I hope the two unrelated server were at least in different towns if not different continents. I will be well impressed if you say that one is not on the planet.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ah, you child. Until you have deleted a single full stop in a notepad file, saved it and subsequently taken down an entire global network you are merely playing with fecking up IT.

I hope the two unrelated server were at least in different towns if not different continents. I will be well impressed if you say that one is not on the planet.

Please tell me it was the So-Called BBC servers. Please. :)

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

I've changed quite a lot of the server configuration, it's now using ruid2 and php-fpm, as well as php 7.2, disabled a lot of other security-related things that were slowing it down.

There might be some permissions-type errors eg not being allowed to upload or post, if so please report them in the Bugs thread or here. Thanks!

:Beer:

10 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

I've changed quite a lot of the server configuration, it's now using ruid2 and php-fpm, as well as php 7.2, disabled a lot of other security-related things that were slowing it down.

There might be some permissions-type errors eg not being allowed to upload or post, if so please report them in the Bugs thread or here. Thanks!

Thank you!

:Geek: