• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Better than that prick Elton John

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

Very nice,  I like bluegrass.

this is my favourite, Bruce molsky. 

just listen to the way he plays that fiddle!

Thats pretty darn neat, I've forwarded him to the me mate Mr Moran, do you like Steve 'n' Seagulls theyre fun.

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Thats pretty darn neat, I've forwarded him to the me mate Mr Moran, do you like Steve 'n' Seagulls theyre fun.

Think I've heard of them but not sure.  Mr molsky is a gent of the first order.  I met him at a folk festival. One day he was playing to an audience of a few thousand and the following was teaching a few of us how to play bluegrass fiddle in a church hall.  Humble is the term I would use to describe him.  

Sadly, despite my best efforts, I never mastered the fiddle. :CryBaby:

Elton John wrote some very good songs with his imaginary chum Bernie Toupee, who is often seen on his head!

Also, he is grumpy, and swears a lot!