DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

hpc bring it

King Penda

the next house price crash should be funny has prices in many areas havent even recovered from the 2010 crash.exhibit A my own hovel the guy i bought it off paid £68k.he must have been fking nuts.

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/99-oldfield-street/fenton/stoke-on-trent/st4-3pg/22868476      ps not to much piss takeing please...

Knock Out Johnny
Chewing Grass
5 hours ago, stokiescum said:

the next house price crash should be funny has prices in many areas havent even recovered from the 2010 crash.exhibit A my own hovel the guy i bought it off paid £68k.he must have been fking nuts.

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/99-oldfield-street/fenton/stoke-on-trent/st4-3pg/22868476      ps not to much piss takeing please...

Zoopla says in theory you have made 10800 on it since 2012.

Chewing Grass

Is Mini & Metro Spares still going, used to get stuff from there regular in the 1980s & 1990s when I was running tuned ones. Got a wood burning stove from a place on one of the backstreets that adjoined a joiners shop that was run by an old woman, there was a big pot-bellied one in the place that provided heat it sounded like a jet engine when she stuffed offcuts in it and glowed cherry red. Think that place was just on the north side of the town centre before a big set of lights.

On 11/16/2017 at 19:07, Chewing Grass said:

Is Mini & Metro Spares still going, used to get stuff from there regular in the 1980s & 1990s when I was running tuned ones. Got a wood burning stove from a place on one of the backstreets that adjoined a joiners shop that was run by an old woman, there was a big pot-bellied one in the place that provided heat it sounded like a jet engine when she stuffed offcuts in it and glowed cherry red. Think that place was just on the north side of the town centre before a big set of lights.

no idea soz.

On 11/16/2017 at 18:42, Knock Out Johnny said:

ive bump into a few of the girls has they are waiting for there taxis and im going the pub which is next door,the cctv of the pub covers the front of the brothel.i heard they were doing a bog off offer the other week...times must be hard.

On 11/16/2017 at 18:52, Chewing Grass said:

which in theory is 40 quid a week every week for 5 years,now if your on minimum wage that sort increase is a joke for a basic terrace in stoke.thats why i want a crash for the young people.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 18:52, Chewing Grass said:

zoopla now says ive made another theoretical 1200 since you posted that comment 3 weeks ago,i cant wait for the crash.

I had a decent night out in Stoke, after a day in Alton towers. I knew a guy from there, and one day he decided to take up photography (he was a builder) and a year later he was living in Oz as a photographer for a top magazine. I've never seen someone change their life so quickly.

Not really a relevant story, but hey ho :)

3 hours ago, Reebo said:

I had a decent night out in Stoke, after a day in Alton towers. I knew a guy from there, and one day he decided to take up photography (he was a builder) and a year later he was living in Oz as a photographer for a top magazine. I've never seen someone change their life so quickly.

Not really a relevant story, but hey ho :)

are you sure he took you out in stoke ?

13 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

are you sure he took you out in stoke ?

Yeah, but I was living in Grimsby at the time, so anywhere else is a good night :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/12/2017 at 19:21, Reebo said:

Yeah, but I was living in Grimsby at the time, so anywhere else is a good night :)

I thought Grimsby had the highest female/male ratio in the country (or did have), or was it  quality vs quantity issue. :ph34r: 

3 hours ago, onlyme said:

I thought Grimsby had the highest female/male ratio in the country (or did have), or was it  quality vs quantity issue. :ph34r: 

Well my missus is from there, so I guess I did alright. Although I took her back to Sheffield with me so that's one less in the ratio.

5 hours ago, onlyme said:

I almost scored with some lass from Grimsby in a nightclub. Sadly she was married.

Archived