• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

car insurance renewal

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I was amazed when my house insurance renewal actually went down this year, only a couple of quid but even so!

I should have said - my renewal is actually 4 quid cheaper than last year. 
The best meercat can offer is 3 quid dearer than last year! 

11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Premiums are recalculated daily and so they vary daily. I ended up saving £36 by ringing the same company 4 days in succession for a quote, over which time the quote went down twice and up once. I stopped when I thought the saving was good enough at about 15%, and that quote was £300 cheaper than Meerkats

Edited by Hopeful

11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Wow, never had my car insurance go down without a change in circumstances. I always expect it to go up £20 a year minimum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Van Lady
      Well, last night I was shocked.
      I only have one nephew and his offspring. Yep, I’m a great aunt. As an aside I always just sign my name on cards etc with no title!
      Anyway. Unavoidably I had to attend for present showing and birthday cake for my great nephew.
      The present showing was no surprise. At a guess more than £1k in presents. Paid for with no debt so that’s not an issue, but did he need the stuff? Utter madness IMO. At least the birthday boy was very happy though!
      A real shocker for me was that his sibling had, guessing, gifts at a cost of £400.
      WTF? It wasn’t her birthday!
      What I found truly shocking about the situation was that the (under ten year old) sibling was a totally obnoxious little shit. Totally ungrateful for her expensive gifts and seemed unhappy about not being in the limelight.
      Is this a new thing regarding giving presents for other siblings when it’s not their birthday? Or is it just my family
      Over £1k on birthday presents seems excessive to me when it’s your actual birthday. Around £400 spent when you’re just a sibling and it’s not your birthday 
       WTF?

• By Carl Fimble
      Anonymous poll, as suggested by Frank.