• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

car insurance renewal

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I was amazed when my house insurance renewal actually went down this year, only a couple of quid but even so!

I should have said - my renewal is actually 4 quid cheaper than last year. 
The best meercat can offer is 3 quid dearer than last year! 

11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Premiums are recalculated daily and so they vary daily. I ended up saving £36 by ringing the same company 4 days in succession for a quote, over which time the quote went down twice and up once. I stopped when I thought the saving was good enough at about 15%, and that quote was £300 cheaper than Meerkats

Edited by Hopeful

11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Wow, never had my car insurance go down without a change in circumstances. I always expect it to go up £20 a year minimum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Van Lady
      Well, last night I was shocked.
      I only have one nephew and his offspring. Yep, I’m a great aunt. As an aside I always just sign my name on cards etc with no title!
      Anyway. Unavoidably I had to attend for present showing and birthday cake for my great nephew.
      The present showing was no surprise. At a guess more than £1k in presents. Paid for with no debt so that’s not an issue, but did he need the stuff? Utter madness IMO. At least the birthday boy was very happy though!
      A real shocker for me was that his sibling had, guessing, gifts at a cost of £400.
      WTF? It wasn’t her birthday!
      What I found truly shocking about the situation was that the (under ten year old) sibling was a totally obnoxious little shit. Totally ungrateful for her expensive gifts and seemed unhappy about not being in the limelight.
      Is this a new thing regarding giving presents for other siblings when it’s not their birthday? Or is it just my family
      Over £1k on birthday presents seems excessive to me when it’s your actual birthday. Around £400 spent when you’re just a sibling and it’s not your birthday 
       WTF?

• By Carl Fimble
      Anonymous poll, as suggested by Frank.