• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate Crimes

..."after Brexit, lawlessness reached epidemic proportions and stalked the land"...

puddle.jpg

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I'm not sure "hate crime" is a useful definition. We sort of know what it means, but we aren't told the boundaries. TO me it is a nonsense term like "safe custard", or "child friendly"

It's obvious....

If you hate something you have strong feelings about it.

Unlike..... If you love something you have strong feelings about it.

1 minute ago, Thombleached said:

Ambiguity is the weapon of choice for those wishing to control.

Hate crime is almost the definition of subjectivity as offence can be taken but not given. 

Yes Bleachy. The accusation is enough. Evedence may not be needed.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Intriguing. What is unsafe custard?

Custard in biscuit form.

CUSTARD creams are Britain's most dangerous biscuits, it was revealed yesterday A study claimed an estimated 25million people in Britain had been injured by biscuits.

Hidden dangers included flying fragments and daredevil dunking in scalding tea. And custard creams were the worst offenders, posing the biggest risk to innocent dunkers.

Around 500 people a year need hospital treatment because of biscuit injuries.

Source :- http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-the-most-dangerous-biscuit-in-britain-1036095

Crumbs! 

Just now, One percent said:

School dinner custard was the best tasting every, at least at my school.  I have been on a quest my entire adult life trying to replicate it with little success thus far 

It must have been the war. They made it out of dead horse spunk. Well it tasted like that to me, but I was brought up in a rural area.

5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

:S  oooh.  Dangerous things them biscuits.  I like the one we're the bloke waded into concrete to retrieve his.  

Just now, MrPin said:

It must have been the war. They made it out of dead horse spunk. Well it tasted like that to me, but I was brought up in a rural area.

Me too for the rural area.  I've been told that it tasted as it did because it was made with powdered milk. Or it might have been eggs

1 minute ago, One percent said:

:S  oooh.  Dangerous things them biscuits.  I like the one we're the bloke waded into concrete to retrieve his.  

Me too for the rural area.  I've been told that it tasted as it did because it was made with powdered milk. Or it might have been eggs

You must have been to the posh school.:o

Hate Crimes are so New Labour, all tied into suppression of debate and concerns, creating self-doubt, whilst they set about changing the country. Perpetuated by establishment. It's about control and nudging people. Usually blown out of all proportion and used out of proportion. How did we get from sticks and stones may break my bones but words are a much more serious matter?

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

It's probably powdered custard then?

Here :- https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/birds-instant-custard-mix-add-water-3kg

Custard_zpskvmhd0sf.jpg

18 minutes ago, MrPin said:

You must have been to the posh school.:o

Nah the local comp. that's why I talk all proper like and my grammer, syntax and speeling is so good.  You think that spy's problem is his ketbaord but he went to the same school and that how we was taught to speel.

4 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

It's probably powdered custard then?

Here :- https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/birds-instant-custard-mix-add-water-3kg

Custard_zpskvmhd0sf.jpg

I didn't think there was any other kind. What does the other look like?

To add fecking hell 16 quid for custard powder. Fecking hell. xD

31 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Soon some health & safety dimwit will be passing a bill for warnings on biscuit packets!

Re school dinners ours were great. They were shite when my two youngsters were at school. The budget for prisoners meals is higher than that for schools and old people's homes!

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

Soon some health & safety dimwit will be passing a bill for warnings on biscuit packets!

Re school dinners ours were great. They were shite when my two youngsters were at school. The budget for prisoners meals is higher than that for schools and old people's homes!

Yep.

Lidl is recalling packets of peanuts from its shelves - because the labels do not say in English that they contain nuts.

The supermarket has also recalled fruit yoghurts because the labels fail to mention in English that they contain milk. 

In a notice to customers, the German firm said it was recalling Alesto Honey Peanuts with a best before date of February 2017 "due to peanuts not being declared in English on a small number of packets". 

The 200g bags pose "a health risk to anyone with an allergy to peanut", the Food Standards Agency (FSA) warned, posting an allergy alert on its website.

Source :- Fucking hell!