• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Conspiracy theories - has Jacob Rothschild snuffed it?

The helicopter / light aircraft collision over one of the Rothschild's estates appears to have claimed the life of Jacob Rothschild, one of the UK's richest and most influential men.

UK media is not naming him yet but other global media are. Should be an interesting developing story.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The helicopter / light aircraft collision over one of the Rothschild's estates appears to have claimed the life of Jacob Rothschild, one of the UK's richest and most influential men.

UK media is not naming him yet but other global media are. Should be an interesting developing story.

The first result I get on Jacob Rothschild death is this thread!

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

This will be a covert assassination, expect it all to be covered up and glossed over like Dr Kelly, the Porton Down Sky Divers and the two government scientists killed by the mysterious large blue tractor whilst out jogging.

Only today this article appeared online:

Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

http://antinewsnw.com/rothschild-donald-trump-threatening-destroy-new-world-order/

40 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There wasn't a media blackout on this when the news first broke to news services earlier today. There is no media blackout now which may be causing some media organisations not to name the people tragically killed in this crash.

they have the reg codes of the plane and heli but are waiting until next of kin have been told

Interesting that no statement he is not involved has been made. Also there is a bit of a misdirection in saying he doesn't live there. He doesn't live in the main house but he lives in another house in the grounds (still an enormous house with staff). 

This article is interesting with no explanation or background regarding the painting being mentioned as an example of how very limited Rothschild related news make it into the MSM and this is very deliberately controlled. In African countries they are regularly unfavourably reported on in the major newspapers of the country.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/thomas-gainsborough-painting-the-morning-walk-slashed-national-gallery-a7638271.html

Anyway, as a fan of Gainsborough I am saddened to see that the painting has been damaged and hope it will not be long before the necessary repairs can be effected. The painting has had a fairly chequered history – it was bought by Sir N M Rothschild (later Lord Rothschild) in 1884. A subsequent Lord Rothschild then flogged it to the National Gallery in 1954  for the sum of £30,000 with the purchase being aided by a grant from the Art Fund. Nowadays I imagine that it is worth many millions…..

From the comments

Why does one so often never read the end of stories? The alleged vandal appeared in court on a Tuesday and was remanded in custody until the Thursday. Not a subsequent word on the matter can I find.

Given the media interest when that bloke tripped, and knocked over that priceless vase, in the Bodleian Museum, you might have thought some intrepid journalists would have popped along to the court appearance to report on what the protestor vandal had to say.

Edited by SNACR

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Interesting that no statement he is not involved has been made. Also there is a bit of a misdirection in saying he doesn't live there. He doesn't live in the main house but he lives in another house in the grounds (still an enormous house with staff). 

This article is interesting with no explanation or background regarding the painting being mentioned as an example of how very limited Rothschild related news make it into the MSM and this is very deliberately controlled. In African countries they are regularly unfavourably reported on in the major newspapers of the country.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/thomas-gainsborough-painting-the-morning-walk-slashed-national-gallery-a7638271.html

I may be wrong but I think the house is 'gifted' to the National Trust and they just get to live there until the Sun melts the Earth or something like that.

He had a big fall out with his son Nat several years back - his son subsequently became a Swiss citizen. Three daughters also. The Rothschilds are said to control 2 trillion dollars worth of assets. Not bad really.

83 years old - has had a life most of us cannot even imagine.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I may be wrong but I think the house is 'gifted' to the National Trust and they just get to live there until the Sun melts the Earth or something like that.

He had a big fall out with his son Nat several years back - his son subsequently became a Swiss citizen. Three daughters also. The Rothschilds are said to control 2 trillion dollars worth of assets. Not bad really.

83 years old - has had a life most of us cannot even imagine.

I bet the inheritance tax bill will be less than I spent in the pub tonight.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

His son lives on a nearby estate in Wiltshire which Peter Mandelson happens to live in the grounds of. Wouldn't ever believe any MSM tales of family fallings out.

The house was allegedly given to the National Trust but doesn't operate the same as a usual stately home so suspect it is more on a loan. Waddesdon Manor is the main house he doesn't live in that at all, you wouldn't find him polishing his Faberge egg collections whilst the Hoi Polloi traipse through wearing out the expensive carpet. He lives in a totally separate but still huge house, on the estate.

Edited by SNACR

Quite odd that all of BBC News, ITN, C4 News and SKY News all had reporters on scene promptly.

The story even made it into the lead bulletins opening stories on all three networks.

When he reporters were interviewed live on air it very much appeared they were there for a BIG story but weren't cleared for broadcast.

C4 News mentioned a press conference was to be held at around 7.15pm.

1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Quite odd that all of BBC News, ITN, C4 News and SKY News all had reporters on scene promptly.

The story even made it into the lead bulletins opening stories on all three networks.

When he reporters were interviewed live on air it very much appeared they were there for a BIG story but weren't cleared for broadcast.

C4 News mentioned a press conference was to be held at around 7.15pm.

The rich are all scurrying to find out what happened to their money that he was managing for them - hope they got the bank accounts written down on a piece of paper under the mattress.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The rich are all scurrying to find out what happened to their money that he was managing for them - hope they got the bank accounts written down on a piece of paper under the mattress.

It'd be fun if he'd done a Bernie Madoff...

1 minute ago, DocH said:

It'd be fun if he'd done a Bernie Madoff...

Funny you should mention that.

Rothschild who crashed to earth: How the bank dynasty heir's City reputation is in tatters after a £700m investment scheme blew up in his face

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220419/Rothschild-crashed-earth-How-bank-dynasty-heirs-City-reputation-tatters-700m-investment-scheme-blew-face.html