• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Country quitters + death of social progress + asylum

Recommended Posts

Reading FT.

Title of an article on Corbyntopia leaped out:

Exodus the only answer for thousands of Venezuelans

https://www.ft.com/content/e2ed68f2-ca5c-11e7-ab18-7a9fb7d6163e

'“It’ not much of a life, but it’s better than home,” rues Carlos Orozco, an 18-year-old graduate from Caracas, as he bags groceries at a supermarket on London’s Uxbridge Road.'

At 18, hes not a fucking graduate. Unless Ven education is as bent as the rest of the country and he bought it.'

How in fucksake are countries like Ven or Syria or Iraq or Zim ever going to sort their shit out if half the population just pisses off and slums it in London. Or Brazil.

All that will end up if fucked up countries with bent cliques and pain in the arse migrants delivering pizzas.

The concept of sanctuary/asylum needs to be ended. Dead.

 

 

Edited by spygirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck with that, the UN has just demanded that Europe opens its borders. They say we have to take in 250 million. A Soros funded advert will be playing soon showing migrants trapped in a burning house with all the windows bricked up - they probably set fire to the place themselves mind.

Edited by davidg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, davidg said:

Good luck with that, the UN has just demanded that Europe opens its borders. They say we have to take in 250 million. A Soros funded advert will be playing soon showing migrants trapped in a burning house with all the windows bricked up - they probably set fire to the place themselves mind.

Seriously? That's not overly far off the population of the United States.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

So British people, mostly the lower classes, struggled for and actually built the society and infrastructure we have now over hundreds of years and are now being told by Soros and his ilk that the descendants for whom they thought they were building a better country rank no higher than some 18 year old peasant from Venezuela when it comes to housing, job opportunities, health care etc.

It's like working your whole life to buy a house and then being told someone else is moving in but you can keep the back bedroom. For now.

 

I was trying only yesterday to get this across in comments below an article in my local paper about a homeless man and I got roundly turned as some kind of racist for merely pointing out that homeless Brits come way down the housing list now compared to the masses of immigrant families. I asked the simple question - how many, when do we draw a line and, of course, got no answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think part of the plan - if there is a plan - is to destroy commodity / resource rich countries first so that the locals feck off elsewhere leaving less opposition to big business exploiting those resources. You can't complain about the oil in Venz suddenly being worth a lot if you fecked off to become a coffee guy in London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think part of the plan - if there is a plan - is to destroy commodity / resource rich countries first so that the locals feck off elsewhere leaving less opposition to big business exploiting those resources. You can't complain about the oil in Venz suddenly being worth a lot if you fecked off to become a coffee guy in London.

Nope. Too tinfoil hatted.

Airplanes are cheap.

Interweb means you can compare places,contact friends and relatives quicky.

'Hey Jorge. I live in Lodon and they give me the house for free!"'

OK ill be o nthe the 8am flight tomorrow, can you WU me the airfare. Sure ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

I was trying only yesterday to get this across in comments below an article in my local paper about a homeless man and I got roundly turned as some kind of racist for merely pointing out that homeless Brits come way down the housing list now compared to the masses of immigrant families. I asked the simple question - how many, when do we draw a line and, of course, got no answer.

The best question.    They usually blurt out something like "Open borders for all!"   Ask them to tally that with a struggling NHS and lack of housing.   The only goal now is to make people think about the stupid things they say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, davidg said:

Good luck with that, the UN has just demanded that Europe opens its borders. They say we have to take in 250 million. A Soros funded advert will be playing soon showing migrants trapped in a burning house with all the windows bricked up - they probably set fire to the place themselves mind.

Looks like our best bet is VSO. How else can we get the rest of the world to sort themselves out unless we show them by example!

Why doesn't Soros and the others realise that the issue is not that we've stolen the worlds resources but that our societies have organised themselves to allow individual freedom and prosperity. Its our culture that's given us our prosperity and if our cultures are swamped by others without our ethos then our societies will drown and turn into the dog eat dog cultures that pervade most of the world with the poor and disadvantaged left to fend for themselves.

They would do far better to set up contraceptive clinics to reduce the inexorable population growth that is the cause of human migration. I don't blame the individual migrants for wanting to better themselves, but they will end up killing the golden goose of European culture.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Soros is being libelled on all this sort of stuff.

AFAICT all he promotes is better, more transparent governance.

The biggest threat the world is facing is population explosions in unstable, dysfunctional countries - ME and Africa.

The figures are shocking. West Africa and the Shael are putting out 5-6 kids /family.

Tje ME has a islamic inspired population booms. Pakistan is a fucking joke.

We need to stop sending food aid to third worlds. serious. Its not food they need, its the pill.

And the est needs to be brutal to illegal migrants. Dont turn a blind eye. Put then the next plane back. If they brun their passprot then put them in a open prison on basic rations.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Seriously? That's not overly far off the population of the United States.

It was on the news last night along with the new advert they've done. Can't find it on Youtube but this is the last one.

 

The figure has risen since May by another 6 million it seems. The boat is supposed to by symbolic of a sperm inseminating the European womb, apparently.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Looks like our best bet is VSO. How else can we get the rest of the world to sort themselves out unless we show them by example!

Why doesn't Soros and the others realise that the issue is not that we've stolen the worlds resources but that our societies have organised themselves to allow individual freedom and prosperity. Its our culture that's given us our prosperity and if our cultures are swamped by others without our ethos then our societies will drown and turn into the dog eat dog cultures that pervade most of the world with the poor and disadvantaged left to fend for themselves.

They would do far better to set up contraceptive clinics to reduce the inexorable population growth that is the cause of human migration. I don't blame the individual migrants for wanting to better themselves, but they will end up killing the golden goose of European culture.  

It is not our job to save the world from itself. People need to stand on their own two feet. If they don't like the country they live in and were born into, they need to sort it out.  Not ship out to live on the largess of the uk tax payer. 

Slightly offtopic but I am wondering what further delights will be in the upcoming budget to gouge more out of the poor sap taxpayer?  I for one am fed up of paying for this shite whilst at the same time I cannot access the services I pay for as they implode through weight of numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Nope. Too tinfoil hatted.

Airplanes are cheap.

Interweb means you can compare places,contact friends and relatives quicky.

'Hey Jorge. I live in Lodon and they give me the house for free!"'

OK ill be o nthe the 8am flight tomorrow, can you WU me the airfare. Sure ...

 

The EE who work for me have always talked about organisations that encouraged them to come over to Britain. I suspect if you peeled back enough layers of the onion you would find British govt or globalist third sector type funding and control.

I don't really understand why you think immigration or benefits is some pressing issue TPTB can't solve due to incompetence - the whole MSM thing of 'your leaders and government are a load of nitwits who 'couldn't run a piss up in a brewery' is a carefully managed conceit designed to appeal to the prole's personal vanity, that they could do a better job themselves, which they mostly lap up.

The story goes it's all run by incompetents with the left hand not knowing what the right hand's doing, there can't be a conspiracy see proles as 'look we're all so incompetent' but ask yourself when have you ever, ever seen any sort of state funeral, royal wedding etc. degenerate into any kind of muppet show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

The EE who work for me have always talked about organisations that encouraged them to come over to Britain. I suspect if you peeled back enough layers of the onion you would find British govt or globalist third sector type funding and control.

I don't really understand why you think immigration or benefits is some pressing issue TPTB can't solve due to incompetence - the whole MSM thing of 'your leaders and government are a load of nitwits who 'couldn't run a piss up in a brewery' is a carefully managed conceit designed to appeal to the prole's personal vanity, that they could do a better job themselves, which they mostly lap up.

The story goes it's all run by incompetents with the left hand not knowing what the right hand's doing, there can't be a conspiracy see proles as 'look we're all so incompetent' but ask yourself when have you ever, ever seen any sort of state funeral, royal wedding etc. degenerate into any kind of muppet show.

Nah.

At best, it might be a gangmaster type running ads to get people to pick cabbages or work in sports direct warehouse.

They really dont need much encouragement when theirs tax credits, subbed housing, free education and healthcare.

Again. spys simple - wage hurdle  - 30k/single, 60k/family. Just like cuddly Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I think Soros is being libelled on all this sort of stuff.

AFAICT all he promotes is better, more transparent governance.

OK, I just parroted the anti Soros criticisms I hear. I haven't looked at the Open Society Foundations website and have no idea what it stands for apart from the inference from its name.  To put that right I've googled Soros. Here's a link to an article published in the FT, https://www.ft.com/content/7f93856e-9c55-11e7-9a86-4d5a475ba4c5. Its supportive of Soros but if you read the comments there are several links to follow and delve into his aims.

From I've read so far they seem laudable. As usual the law of unintended consequences comes into play and despite the influence his wealth gives his efforts are totally overwhelmed by the sheer inertia of the political systems imbedded in world politics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Reading FT.

Title of an article on Corbyntopia leaped out:

Exodus the only answer for thousands of Venezuelans

https://www.ft.com/content/e2ed68f2-ca5c-11e7-ab18-7a9fb7d6163e

'“It’ not much of a life, but it’s better than home,” rues Carlos Orozco, an 18-year-old graduate from Caracas, as he bags groceries at a supermarket on London’s Uxbridge Road.'

At 18, hes not a fucking graduate. Unless Ven education is as bent as the rest of the country and he bought it.'

How in fucksake are countries like Ven or Syria or Iraq or Zim ever going to sort their shit out if half the population just pisses off and slums it in London. Or Brazil.

All that will end up if fucked up countries with bent cliques and pain in the arse migrants delivering pizzas.

The concept of sanctuary/asylum needs to be ended. Dead.

 

 

Well, again, I had a Venezuelan asylum seeker work for me, for several years, in the nineties. He had been threatened at gunpoint in his home and his brother had been shot dead. He certainly did not view working in a shop in Britain as some sort of nirvana, he was an electrical engineering graduate, and when the political situation changed at home he promptly went back of his own free will.

The whole immigrants clamouring to get into the taxpayer funded nirvana of Britain is also another subtle technique of subtly brainwashing the proles they're lucky to live in such a wonderful and enlightened utopia.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Well, again, I had a Venezuelan asylum seeker work for me, for several years, in the nineties. He had been threatened at gunpoint in his home and his brother had been shot dead. He certainly did not view working in a shop in Britain as some sort of nirvana, he was an electrical engineering graduate, and when the political situation changed at home he promptly went back of his own free will.

The whole immigrants clamouring to get into the taxpayer funded nirvana of Britain is also another subtle technique of subtly brainwashing the proles they're lucky to live in such a wonderful and enlightened utopia.

 

Le me clarify things a bit.

Im a blue collary Labour type - collective working men  thang.

I think its a good thing offering young/single people a chance to come to the UK for a few years and work . Save up, improve their English, whatever.

Prodividing:

1) They pay their own way.

2) Connected- they have an employable skill and can earn the minimum wage hurdle.

3) They go home.

Edited by spygirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Nah.

At best, it might be a gangmaster type running ads to get people to pick cabbages or work in sports direct warehouse.

They really dont need much encouragement when theirs tax credits, subbed housing, free education and healthcare.

Again. spys simple - wage hurdle  - 30k/single, 60k/family. Just like cuddly Canada.

Do gangmasters fund and organise TV ads?

Probably gangmasters with seasonal veg picking work maybe but I've never been aware of any involvement with warehouse workers I've had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SNACR said:

Do gangmasters fund and organise TV ads?

Probably gangmasters with seasonal veg picking work maybe but I've never been aware of any involvement with warehouse workers I've had.

Probably.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/sports-direct-modern-slavery-convicted-polish-men-workers-agency-recruiters-a7541681.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, One percent said:

It is not our job to save the world from itself. People need to stand on their own two feet. If they don't like the country they live in and were born into, they need to sort it out.  Not ship out to live on the largess of the uk tax payer. 

How do you propose it can be changed?

Its all well and good saying "They" must sort it out. Who are "They" and how can we pressure them to sort it out. Not doing very well so far are we.

The story never changes, Plato got it in "The Republic", 2,500 years ago, and look how far we've progressed; history rhymes indeed. 

If you didn't like the country you lived in, I know you have some thoughts on the current state of the UK, what changes could you make. I doubt it, there's precious little I could do to make any significant changes to life in the UK.   All I can do is put my point of view to anyone who will listen and hope that my voice is added to others who think the same, and maybe try to show by example, if it doesn't cause me any inconvenience!

Edited by sleepwello'nights
it, after doubt, proof reading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SNACR said:

The whole immigrants clamouring to get into the taxpayer funded nirvana of Britain is also another subtle technique of subtly brainwashing the proles they're lucky to live in such a wonderful and enlightened utopia.

Are we not privileged to live in the UK. I feel I am, are you sure I'm brainwashed to think so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Le me clarify things a bit.

Im a blue collary Labour type - collective working men  thang.

I think its a good thing offering young/single people a chance to come to the UK for a few years and work . Save up, improve their English, whatever.

Prodividing:

1) They pay their own way.

2) Connected- they have an employable skill and can earn the minimum wage hurdle.

I'm fairly hard line on immigration and overseas aid.

If it were down to me would as a nation offer absolutely zero help (and allowing them to live here qualifies as "help") to any non British national until such as time as we have:

  1. Zero people living on the street.
  2. Zero people not able to have some medical treatment because of cost.
  3. Zero people being poor enough that they need to use food banks.
  4. Zero people not having access to reasonably priced accommodation.

So yeah sort that lot out and you can fill your boots with immigrants or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

I'm fairly hard line on immigration and overseas aid.

If it were down to me would as a nation offer absolutely zero help (and allowing them to live here qualifies as "help") to any non British national until such as time as we have:

  1. Zero people living on the street.
  2. Zero people not able to have some medical treatment because of cost.
  3. Zero people being poor enough that they need to use food banks.
  4. Zero people not having access to reasonably priced accommodation.

So yeah sort that lot out and you can fill your boots with immigrants or whatever.

OK nationalism is one way. Is it the only way, can you think of a better way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The paradox with asylum is that we take in the quitters from other countries. You look at the Syrians coming over, they could stay and fight IS but instead they run to europe instead. Honestly, if they aren't willing to stay and remove IS from their home countries are they really going to help fight Islamic extremism in Europe?

In WW2 how many Brits ran away?

Individually I think many ethnic minorities are OK people. However I do think some cultures just have the stink of failure about them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sleepwello'nights said:

OK nationalism is one way. Is it the only way, can you think of a better way?

So youre OK for example with funding asylum seekers while people die in our hospitals because the drugs are too expensive ?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.