• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Soros - a thread of his very own

We've seen his not so hidden hand on these shores with his stooge Gina Miller trying to overturn a democratic vote; here is Nigel Farage openly exposing the degree to which he has bought the European Parliament.

Farage said Open Society boasts it held 42 meetings in 2016 with the European Commission, and has published a book of reliable “friends” in the European Parliament. There are 226 names on the list, he says. He told those MEPs he would be writing to them to establish whether they had accepted money or help from billionaire investor and liberal campaigner Soros.

“If we’re going to have a debate, and talk about full, political and financial transparency, well let’s do it.  So I shall be writing today to all 226 of you, asking some pretty fair questions: Have you ever received funds directly or indirectly from Open Society? How many of their events have you attended? Could you please give us a list of all the representatives including George Soros?”

He is also calling on the European Parliament to set up a special committee to look into the issue. “I say this at a time when the use of money and the implications it may have had on the Brexit result or the Trump election has reached virtual hysteria.

“Just last week, the Electoral Commission launched an investigation to find out whether the Leave campaign took offshore money or Russian money. This came about as a result of questions asked in the House of Commons by one Ben Bradshaw, someone linked to an organization called ‘Open Society.’”

https://www.rt.com/uk/409818-farage-soros-funding-europe/

Open Society is worth a look; here's the mission statement:

Our Mission

The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people.

Vibrant

Tolderant

No wonder we keep hearing those words when an avalanche of £18bn of cash is bribing politicians to do what Soros tells them.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

59f488b0fc7e9386598b4568.jpg

Know your enemy

Happened to come across this yesterday:

Some thoughts by Douglas Murray on Soros. I commend Douglas Murray heartily as a thinker, commentator and debater relating to all things Islamic. He's thoughtful and non-rabid. Which makes it all the more surprising that he describes the behaviour of Soros-backed ngos as "wicked".

Edited by DocH

No. Im not convinced by this Soros stuff.

As far as Gina Miller goes, it connected to her (3rd?) hubbies dodgy/useless investment company.

Gina Millers just a thcik bitch whos been floating around for ages and now has a cause.

19 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No. Im not convinced by this Soros stuff.

As far as Gina Miller goes, it connected to her (3rd?) hubbies dodgy/useless investment company.

Gina Millers just a thcik bitch whos been floating around for ages and now has a cause.

No, it's more than that.  Lifting my own post from elsewhere:

From The Express:

The Guyana born Ms Miller’s EU and Open Society Ltd company shares a name with Mr Soros’ foundations.

The company’s directors include Anatole Kaletsk, Sir Clive Cowdery and Stephen Peel who sit on the boards of the Soros funded Institute for New Economic Thinking and Open Society Foundations.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/803869/Gina-Miller-Brexit-George-Soros-Article-50-court-case-UK-EU-Open-Society

Who is Mz Gina Miller? The wife of investment guru Alan Miller who came aboard New Star Hedge Fund and was wooed by Soros. Shortly after Alan’s initiation, Soros was dangling an opportunity – $100 million in investment management potential which would amount to a 40% initial startup investment stake. The fund is based in Bermuda to avoid taxes.  No surprise.  Two years later, in 2003, New Star brought on two former fund managers from Soros Fund Management, Sajid Ramzan and Chris Beton.  I’d say Soros has a say in the fund’s operations. Since their initial founding the fund has reaped billions. Thank you Soros.

https://helenaglass.net/tag/gina-miller-a-soros-puppet/

12 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Soros is a stooge himself.

Even if he is the puppet rather than the puppet master he is still really doing these things.

11 minutes ago, eight said:

I always like to think of you as the conspiracy theorist's conspiracy theorist. 

TBH there's an awful lot of stuff I wish I could unknow. I freely admit I can't make all the pieces of the jigsaw fit together though.

4 minutes ago, SNACR said:

TBH there's an awful lot of stuff I wish I could unknow. I freely admit I can't make all the pieces of the jigsaw fit together though.

I don't know if it's just my uber cynicism but I don't think there's anything I could discover to be true that would actually shock or disturb me that much, even though I am content with reality as I perceive it. Possibly the genuine existence of an omnipotent creator god as of the bible might do it. The nature of the universe, the existence of shadowy elites, alien beings, it's all up for grabs as far as I'm concerned.

39 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Basically all that's being said is that lobbying groups wield influence. Soros funds a large number of lobbying groups that share his philosophical view, if I had as much money as him so would I. I would try to persuade others that my way to run the world is the best way. Is it a conspiracy?

We have ourselves to blame if we don't bother to get others to share our view. Surely the rise of left wing politics in the 60s by student groups was another illustration of how political activists shape policy. How many of us participate in local political groups, I don't apart from agreeing with some dissenting views that are posted. Or viewing youtube clips to fuel my sense of outrage at how badly the world is being run.

Still the internet is great  for confirmation bias.

5 hours ago, DocH said:

Happened to come across this yesterday:

Some thoughts by Douglas Murray on Soros. I commend Douglas Murray heartily as a thinker, commentator and debater relating to all things Islamic. He's thoughtful and non-rabid. Which makes it all the more surprising that he describes the behaviour of Soros-backed ngos as "wicked".

Good podcast.  Spot on about the evil and wicked NGOs and their illegal people smuggling (and who knows what else is being smuggled illegally at the same time under that cover). 

Edited by twocents

8 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

We've seen his not so hidden hand on these shores with his stooge Gina Miller trying to overturn a democratic vote; here is Nigel Farage openly exposing the degree to which he has bought the European Parliament.

https://www.rt.com/uk/409818-farage-soros-funding-europe/

Open Society is worth a look; here's the mission statement:

Vibrant

Tolderant

No wonder we keep hearing those words when an avalanche of £18bn of cash is bribing politicians to do what Soros tells them.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

59f488b0fc7e9386598b4568.jpg

Know your enemy

When i first read the Farage story on RT a few days ago my first thoughts were does  he have proof  

8 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

So I shall be writing today to all 226 of you, asking some pretty fair questions: Have you ever received funds directly or indirectly from Open Society? How many of their events have you attended? Could you please give us a list of all the representatives including George Soros?”

Russian Billionaire Claims Fusion GPS Funded By Soros

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-09/russian-billionaire-claims-fusion-gps-funded-soros

O]n March 16, 2017, Daniel Jones — himself a team member of Fusion GPS, self-described former FBI agent and, as we now know from the media, an ex-Feinstein staffer — met with my lawyer, Adam Waldman, and described Fusion as a “shadow media organization helping the government,” funded by a “group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros.” My lawyer testified these facts to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Nov. 3. Mr. Soros is, not coincidentally, also the funder of two “ethics watchdog” NGOs (Democracy 21 and CREW) attacking Rep. Nunes’ committee memo. -Oleg Deripaska

17 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Russian Billionaire Claims Fusion GPS Funded By Soros

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-09/russian-billionaire-claims-fusion-gps-funded-soros

O]n March 16, 2017, Daniel Jones — himself a team member of Fusion GPS, self-described former FBI agent and, as we now know from the media, an ex-Feinstein staffer — met with my lawyer, Adam Waldman, and described Fusion as a “shadow media organization helping the government,” funded by a “group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros.” My lawyer testified these facts to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Nov. 3. Mr. Soros is, not coincidentally, also the funder of two “ethics watchdog” NGOs (Democracy 21 and CREW) attacking Rep. Nunes’ committee memo. -Oleg Deripaska

Now why doesn't that surprise me

2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

His name is the same spelt forwards and backwards, a true sign of evil....

Yep, just like Tony Blairialb.

On 11/19/2017 at 14:49, twocents said:

Good podcast.  Spot on about the evil and wicked NGOs and their illegal people smuggling (and who knows what else is being smuggled illegally at the same time under that cover). 

Mr Murray is also spot on about the difference between eastern and western Europe. In the east they still understand that everything can be taken away from you in the blink of an eye so what you have (in cultural as well as material terms) must be guarded closely. East of Vienna they know that the Morlocks can come at any minute. In the west they just snigger and carry on looking at their Iphones. 

Well it looks like it is a landslide vote yes in the Irish Abortion Referendum.  Soros has been funding the pro yes groups throughout the campaign.  Bit by bit cultural Marxism is spreading.  20 years ago who would have thought Ireland would vote yes to allow abortion.  Europe is finished, time to accelerate plan B and get the feck out.

25 minutes ago, montecristo said:

Well it looks like it is a landslide vote yes in the Irish Abortion Referendum.  Soros has been funding the pro yes groups throughout the campaign.  Bit by bit cultural Marxism is spreading.  20 years ago who would have thought Ireland would vote yes to allow abortion.  Europe is finished, time to accelerate plan B and get the feck out.

Dave Cullen (Computing Forever on YouTube) talks about this. It seems Ireland has fervently embraced the cult of social justice, political correctness and cultural Marxism, far more than even the UK has . It might be a reaction away from the grip of Catholicism or simply because they are only just starting to experience the 'benefits' of mass migration, Islam, rape gangs, etc. They're on a par with Aus, Canada, Sweden and NZ when it comes to all things SJW. 

2 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Dave Cullen (Computing Forever on YouTube) talks about this. It seems Ireland has fervently embraced the cult of social justice, political correctness and cultural Marxism, far more than even the UK has . It might be a reaction away from the grip of Catholicism or simply because they are only just starting to experience the 'benefits' of mass migration, Islam, rape gangs, etc. They're on a par with Aus, Canada, Sweden and NZ when it comes to all things SJW. 

Spot on.  The Catholic Church actually stayed out of the referendum campaign in fear it would help the Yes vote.  Ireland is also one of the few countries that introduce a blasphemy law said to be bought by a certain country that produces oil.  It still has a small population so mass immigration will makes its dent very quickly.