• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

Why the fuck are we letting Vietnamese in?

Love the Vietnamese - great people, top coffee, decent meat pie/ bakers

Bahn Mi

Fuck yeah - best sandwich/roll/butty going.

ihttps://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g2619788-d7258703-r267672070-Saigon_Fresh-Gungahlin_Canberra_Australian_Capital_Territory.html

Would love to sample some of the weed:Passusabeer:

Edited by mattydread

3 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Love the Vietnamese - great people, top coffee, decent meat pie/ bakers

Bahn Mi

Fuck yeah - best sandwich/roll/butty going.

ihttps://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g2619788-d7258703-r267672070-Saigon_Fresh-Gungahlin_Canberra_Australian_Capital_Territory.html

Would love to sample some of the weed:Passusabeer:

But not really productive in the UK.

I get mine done every 2-3 weeks.

They mostly have Vietnamese staff but I have also seen Chinese and Cambodians work in them.

Never occurred to me they could be trafficked but the last two times I've been one of the girls had what looked like a bruise on her face. First time I noticed I wasn't bothered but the next time I went 2-3 weeks later she again had bruise on her face

The second time I thought WTF.

8 minutes ago, SNACR said:

They're here because your masters want them here and they think they know all you'll do is piss and moan, still keep voting for the same and even if you do actually ever kick off, worst case scenario, you'll only end up lynching one of their hate figure puppets, they've provided, like Gordon Brown.

I get the drift but there have been examples recently that at every real opportunity people are actually voting against what the so called masters want.  Typically Leave the eu, UKIP and Trump. 

Edited by twocents

5 minutes ago, JackieO said:

I get mine done every 2-3 weeks.

They mostly have Vietnamese staff but I have also seen Chinese and Cambodians work in them.

Never occurred to me they could be trafficked but the last two times I've been one of the girls had what looked like a bruise on her face. First time I noticed I wasn't bothered but the next time I went 2-3 weeks later she again had bruise on her face

The second time I thought WTF.

Inform the GLAA

Cambodian girls envy the whiter skin of the Vietnamese.

Its been a long standing joke to Khmers as to how to achieve such a complexion and what the Viets do differently.

I will leave you to work it out, but it involves swallowing a white, glutinous liquid.

9 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Its been a long standing joke to Khmers as to how to achieve such a complexion and what the Viets do differently.

I will leave you to work it out, but it involves swallowing a white, glutinous liquid.

Tippex?

24 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Urgh. Semolina is grim.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

"We all have the right to work"

Yes, in Vietnam.

I can't pitch up in the US and just take a job.

Or Vietnam:

http://www.vietnam-briefing.com/news/vietnams-visa-work-permit-procedures.html/

• At least 18 years of age;
  • In good enough health to satisfy job requirements;
  • A manager, executive director or expert with technical skills and knowledge necessary for the job;
  • Not currently subject to criminal prosecution or any criminal sentence in Vietnam or overseas, or have a criminal record.

A work permit may be terminated in the following circumstances:

• Expiration of work permit;
  • Termination of labor contract;
  • The content of the labor contract is not consistent with the work permit granted;
  • If the foreign employee is fired by the foreign employer;
  • Withdrawal of work permit by authorized state agencies;
  • Termination of operation of the company, organization, and partners in Vietnam;
  • The foreigner is sentenced to prison, dies or is proclaimed missing by court.

I've also wondered why and how there are so many Russians here. Similarly, I got my haircut earlier but my usual barber wash shut and had to go to another one. Nice chap, in his mid 20s I'd say, and I asked him where he was from - Lebanon. No problem. We spoke about life and immigration because I am myself the son of immigrants. "Do you have any family here?" I asked. The reply was "Yes, 3 uncles and 5 [male] cousins"! No women have come over.

ETA: Of course, he might not be Lebanese at all. Only reason I suspect this is because he had no idea at all that Lebanon have a rugby league team that has done rather well in the world cup this month, but then that's pretty obscure.

Edited by The Idiocrat

46 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

...and at this point you butt in and say 'you all look the same to me'

Seriously though, I've actually had Far Eastern tourists doing the 'where do you think I'm from' thing. Fraught with difficulties I think ('your skin is browner/lighter than...', 'your eyes are narrower/rounder than...') so maybe best to agree when they say we must all look the same to you. I actually like browner and rounder.

Edited by Panther

24 minutes ago, Panther said:

...and at this point you butt in and say 'you all look the same to me'

Seriously though, I've actually had Far Eastern tourists doing the 'where do you think I'm from' thing. Fraught with difficulties I think ('your skin is browner/lighter than...', 'your eyes are narrower/rounder than...') so maybe best to agree when they say we must all look the same to you. I actually like browner and rounder.

Who doesn't?

1406F00300000514-0-image-a-63_1496881965