• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Good Comments beneath Guardian Article

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/21/germany-political-crisis-uncertainty-europe-macron#comments

Sheesh, some of the comments beneath this article are interesting.... This one caught my eye... 17 likes....

"I think we all know, but daren't speak a word, exactly why Merkel is reviled.

Just watch, Germany will deal with this the old fashioned way and Europeans everywhere will respect them again. Germans everywhere need to know we won't think badly of you for reversing Merkel and her deeply embedded establishment allies immigration nightmare"

3 minutes ago, JackieO said:

I like this one

A superb one.

Diversity is not our strength.  There were lots of immigrants in the 60s; some have pretty much entirely integrated (Carribean, Uganadan Asians) and you would only call them diverse if (like Guardian readers) your first marker of people was skin colour; whilst others still live and dress as they did in their home countries adn will never integrate. 

Maybe there should be a ten year test?

Can you speak reasonable English (or Welsh)? - no - return to sender.

Have you made any significant steps to adopt British ways? - no - return to sender

I don't know if the comments section of the Guardian has been infiltrated by Daily Mail readers. However whenever comments are allowed the Guardian is normally ripped a new arse hole in the comments.

It honestly gives me hope for the future.

Good range of comments there. Seems like even the lefty papers like the Guardian and Independent can't hold back the flood tide of non-lefty opinion. 

Most of the anti-Brexit comments are variations on a theme of 'It's going to be awful when we leave the EU and don't ask me why, it just IS'. 

3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I don't know if the comments section of the Guardian has been infiltrated by Daily Mail readers. However whenever comments are allowed the Guardian is normally ripped a new arse hole in the comments.

It honestly gives me hope for the future.

They won't be up for long. The SJW's will be waking up mid-morning and will start reporting the comments they do not like to get the censors to start doing their work. If there are too many comments that are critical of immigration then it would not surprise me that the comments are entirely deleted. The article will persist online but perhaps without any criticism. Orwell's 1984.

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

A superb one.

Diversity is not our strength.  There were lots of immigrants in the 60s; some have pretty much entirely integrated (Carribean, Uganadan Asians) and you would only call them diverse if (like Guardian readers) your first marker of people was skin colour; whilst others still live and dress as they did in their home countries adn will never integrate. 

Have you made any significant steps to adopt British ways? - no - return to sender

Have you contributed to society in any way?

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Have you contributed to society in any way?

Do you mean me?  :PissedOff:  (Jesting!!!) .

Quite.  Have you paid in more in taxes than you and your family have taken out?

Another cracker and the same old hackneyed response which i have included:

Tawse57

7m ago

The people who sprout on about diveristy never stop for a second to consider why can't Western European people - Germans, Swedes, British - be allowed the same rights of diversity as the Africans, Middle Easterns, etc.

Don't Europeans have a right to live in a culture of their own choosing? To live in a place surrounded by their own people with their own values, rights, culture and history?

Tell me one place in the Middle East or Africa where the culture has completely changed to become one of a Western one? Is there one islamic country that has adopted democracy, civil rights, freedom of expression, freedom of worship? No, of course no - so there is NO diversity in those countries. No tolerance.

So why shouldn't Europe and the UK be for Westerners if you truly believe in diversity? Or is diversity, as it certainly appears to be, just a one way street where Westerners must submit to other cultures and to one religion?

What next - Westerners being discriminated against in the UK and across Europe? Oh, hang on, I just remembered the alleged BBC hiring policy.

AndrewKraft1968

5m ago

Empire !!! Slaves !!! Stealing of natural resources. South Africa. Zimbabwe, Congo, Algeria

As many have said for all of this that did happen:

• It was centuries ago: try growing up; those nasty Romans stole the lead from our Mendip Hills.
  • It did not generally benefit the British working classes (then the great majority of the population) whose lives continued in uninterrupted labour.  It built country houses for 0.001% of the population; nobody else benefitted.

And another cracker, a fellow Swanseaite (Swansean, Swan, Swanage, Swandle)  @The Masked Tulip with the expected trite response and that response squashed.

I'm only copying as these will inevitably get wiped.

Tawse57

27m ago

A Bangladeshi male tax driver was sentenced in Swansea a few days ago for raping a British woman.

In court it came out that he had come here to work as a taxi driver and was sending money back home to Bangladesh - why does the UK need migrant workers to work as taxi drivers? Don't we have enough taxi drivers of our own? I read the article and wondered what, if any, benefits he was also on? Now we are paying to house him in jail.

Last year another British woman was raped in Swansea by a recently arrived migrant from the Middle East.

There was also the case of a migrant from the Middle East who started masturbated in a street in the centre of Swansea - by Primark and MacDonalds - as women and children walked by, claiming it was some kind of sexual emergency and that he could not contain himself.

All across the UK assaults of violence, sexual assaults and rapes of women by migrants from the Middle East have increased considerably as the numbers of such men have swamped the UK.

Then you have to look at what is happening to European women re physical assaults, sexual assaults, rapes and gang-rapes in Sweden, Germany, France, Italy etc, etc.

The feminists promoted this mass immigration of a hostile, alien culture into the West and now are silent when the safety of women and girls - whose rights they claim to stand for - are being eroded and destroyed bit by bit due to lunatic feminist appeasement and promotion of mass unregulated immigration.

The media is complicit in this by the down-reporting of such horrendous violent and sexual crimes commited against women across the UK and Europe by these migrants who, supposedly, enrich us.

knielang Tawse57

21m ago

then let's also talk about the millions and millions of similar cases committed by western men. is it because their cultural background or just because they are stupid pricks?

Tawse57 knielang

20m ago

That is not an argument. It is just classic diversion.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I've only read the comments - the usual SJW excuses blaming what our ancestors did hundreds of years ago for why we must allow millions of muslims into Europe - and have no even read the article yet.

I have no intention of reading the article!  It's something about the political crisis in Germany by a Guardian writer; I could write the bloody thing myself.

Blah blah blah blah take in more immigrants blah blah blah right wing extremists blah blah blah.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

I have no intention of reading the article!  It's something about the political crisis in Germany by a Guardian writer; I could write the bloody thing myself.

Blah blah blah blah take in more immigrants blah blah blah right wing extremists blah blah blah.

Thought so. Thanks. Won't bother.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Indeed. The article actually says very little, it's just a pro-EU puff piece trying to reassure Guardianistas who are a probably a bit worried about what might happen if Germany goes all nasty and 'populist'. This enables them to go back to their herbal teas and gluten free toast and breath a sigh of relief that all is still well. 

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

There was also the case of a migrant from the Middle East who started masturbated in a street in the centre of Swansea - by Primark and MacDonalds - as women and children walked by, claiming it was some kind of sexual emergency and that he could not contain himself.

:Sick1:

He's not used to seeing women on the streets, so he couldn't contain himself FFS!

Men in these countries rape boys because women are not available.

They come over here and cant fucking contain themselves. Who the fuck is going work out these people are not compatible with British/Western culture???? :PissedOff:

I

45 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

A superb one.

Ah but thats because the initial, post-2000, migrants the Europe got were not really diverse. They were different colours which, as the SJW, is only skin deep.

The migrants the UK got (Windrush.Ugandans) were looking to work and raise families. And were keen on a secular, law based society esp. Ugandans asians.

Germany got its turkish guest workers, who were after jobs.

UK got its Miprui pakistani who, then, were after jobs. Evolved into something very different.

France got lot of north african trailer trash, butthats another story.

The migrants that Europe has been picking up are the the dross - the youtubers who see the car but dont see the education and work required.

They dont want to work or integrate, or give up the culture, religions, brithrates, blood feuds that turned their place of origin into the shitholes they became.

They are literally just want to sit aorund, drawing benefits and staying 3rd worlders.

I disagree with Enoch, or at least people perception of Enochs river of blood.

I dont judge or feel overwhelmed by people who are a different colour to me, who speak a different language, who operate in a  secular society.

Sure, they might be be different on the surface - funny food, funny language, but they get up, go to work, send their kids to school, dont rob, blood feud etc.

I do feel different to the the lazy, unskilled African dross that have rolled up - an Igbo I know puts it a much stronger, different words.

I do feel very diferrent to the collection of pre enlightenment, wok dodging muzzers.

28 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Do you mean me?  :PissedOff:  (Jesting!!!) .

Quite.  Have you paid in more in taxes than you and your family have taken out?

Another cracker and the same old hackneyed response which i have included:

As many have said for all of this that did happen:

• It was centuries ago: try growing up; those nasty Romans stole the lead from our Mendip Hills.
  • It did not generally benefit the British working classes (then the great majority of the population) whose lives continued in uninterrupted labour.  It built country houses for 0.001% of the population; nobody else benefitted.

Well the people in the colonised areas benefitted. Vaccinations, relative stability, some semblance of rule of law, material wealth. Britain didn't "conquer" vast swathes of the world with an unstoppable army. The "Pax Britannia" wasn't maintained by hage armies it was largely held together by offering better trade deals, technological improvements and systems of governance.

You say the Romans "stole" lead from the Mendips, but the substantial amounts of it was probably then used on watercourse projects in Roman Britain. The Roman roads are more or less the cornerstone of our infrastructure to this day! I wonder what proportion of total miles of railway lines in sub-saharan Africa were built subsequent to the end of the colonial period?

The idea that colonialism was essentially a one way street of wealth transfer from the colonies to the UK is risible.    

8 minutes ago, JackieO said:

They come over here and cant fucking contain themselves. Who the fuck is going work out these people are not compatible with British/Western culture???? :PissedOff:

I

I think the average European realises that many migrants are not compatible with secular democracies. It only seems to be politicians that think "diversity is strength". I can honestly see the next few decades in Europe being "interesting".

I don't normally like poetry, but this poem seems to "speak" to me.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

17 minutes ago, JackieO said:

:Sick1:

He's not used to seeing women on the streets, so he couldn't contain himself FFS!

Men in these countries rape boys because women are not available.

I

Exactly.  If you think back through the devlopment of women's fashion from Victorian times onwards it started with the heavy all-concealing clothing that must have been awful in the summer before becoming looser in the 1920s, skirts shortened in the 40s and 50s, then miniskirts in the 1960s.

Now those were eye-grabbing at the time, eh Smashie?

p007n14v.jpg

But now they're accepted; if still a bit eye-grabbing.

But bring in somebody whose culture dresses women as British culture did in the nineteenth century and they are not going to be accepting of it; they wil be thinking "Slag, whore" and will behave accordingly when opportunity presents.  Usually when the girl is drunk and in their taxi.

As has been said many times why feminists are not up in arms about this mass importation of men who view all western women as whores is unbelievable.

Edited by Frank Hovis
Spygirl level of typing!

2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Well the people in the colonised areas benefitted. Vaccinations, relative stability, some semblance of rule of law, material wealth. Britain didn't "conquer" vast swathes of the world with an unstoppable army. The "Pax Britannia" wasn't maintained by hage armies it was largely held together by offering better trade deals, technological improvements and systems of governance.

You say the Romans "stole" lead from the Mendips, but the substantial amounts of it was probably then used on watercourse projects in Roman Britain. The Roman roads are more or less the cornerstone of our infrastructure to this day! I wonder what proportion of total miles of railway lines in sub-saharan Africa were built subsequent to the end of the colonial period?

The idea that colonialism was essentially a one way street of wealth transfer from the colonies to the UK is risible.    

Depends on the colonists.

Romans, at the their core, were like a franchise - they bring in their law and taxes, and you get the  Roman civilisation. Soft power, backed up with an Army. The deal then was swapping out a usless king and getting a Roman overlord. Not too bad a deal for the peasant.

Belgians really did rape + pillage + take everything.

Broths empire less so, more about expanding he empire than looting too much.

Some good news from our BBC Katya Adler - live from Berlin.

First of all - Don't give up on Angela Merkel yet.

Weakened yes she is - but if you look at her personal popularity ratings they remain some of the other European leaders would dream of.

Thanks for that Katya - that's put my mind at rest for now.

I think a lot of the Guardianistas live in fear of 'populist' leaders taking control in Europe. So far they have only gained power in smaller countries mostly in the east. 

Macron  managed to keep Le Pen out in France, which gives them a bit of breathing room. 

But if Merkel falls and a non-globalist (or 'far-right' as the media would say) leader gets in, then I think even the dimmest Europhile can see that this might start having an effect on overall EU policy.

If the EU turns 'far right' then the Guardianistas have lost everything!

10 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Some good news from our BBC Katya Adler - live from Berlin.

First of all - Don't give up on Angela Merkel yet.

Weakened yes she is - but if you look at her personal popularity ratings they remain some of the other European leaders would dream of.

Thanks for that Katya - that's put my mind at rest for now.

In other words horribly popularist.

Funny how they can bash some for being popular with the masses and others fawn over them for the same. Double standards running through them like a stick of Brighton rock.

Brilliant, Guardian still begging for £5 a month! Bit like Adele (£50m/year) begging everyone to donate to charity.  The Guardian uses tax havens, employs zero hour staff, disguises true work as interns (unpaid), they even backed an "internet tax" on newspapers  to keep them afloat a few years ago.

Speaking of comments, I saw this on another site re: their begging:

You aren't working class or you wouldn't even be reading this, now would you? You spend more than £5 on your sustainable, gluten free, wheat-flake breakfast bar that you eat as you scooter in to work in some hospital admin block each day. And don't tell us you are a poor NHS administrator in a few pence a year..we advertise all your jobs ..we know how much you get paid you filthy rich piss takers..£100k for a fucking box ticker in charge of the car-park and foyer! It's a bloody piss take..and head teacher! £150,000 and you won't give us £5 because of "the harsh tory cuts!" What cuts? You are on £12,000 a month and are on holiday for three months of the year..
You're taking the piss you public sector parasites. And don't get us started on charities. HR assistant for save the children? £65,000 plus bonus! All your staff are frickin' volunteers for Pete's sake, you don't even pay them, you thieving wankers! It's just a posh non job so your middle class offspring can have five star holidays, five times a year, isn't it? Just take the donations of old ladies and then beg for more until they slit their wrists to be free from your rapacious demands for more cash to feed your elitist, fat, smug, faces and your... sorry, where was I?