• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

N word

Two people use the N word.

White racists.

And black people living in the hood.

Id never use the word as im neither.

Now a chubby white, middle class kid  from the home counties.... that just makes him a cunt.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/jack-maynard-sensationally-quits-im-a-celebrity-following-homophobic-and-racist-tweets-a3697951.html

Not sure about the homophobia .. he looks like a big poof to me......

That's #NotOK 

It seems the "Right on" snivellers can dig up a historical outrage tweet on almost anyone.

Thats why i dont use twitter, to many snivellers looking to retweet you if they dont like what you say. 

I think we can say nigger here; it does peeve me when people say things like "the c word" when they mean cunt; it's all Ada and Cissie mouthing things.

Isn't this just Tim Westwood territory though:

“Nandos & film with my nigger #CantSayNo”.

Sounds like he was a black friend and is pretending he's a gangsta in the hood straight out of Compton.  Y'all, wassup, bo! et cetera.

I've never heard of him but given that most young people seem to be belching their every drunken thought across social media we're going to end up with an entire generation barred from doing anything high profile because as soon as they do the papers will just slay them with something they said on social media when they were fifteen for easy copy and to take down one more emergent career.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think we can say nigger here; it does peeve me when people say things like "the c word" when they mean cunt; it's all Ada and Cissie mouthing things.

Isn't this just Tim Westwood territory though:

Sounds like he was a black friend and is pretending he's a gangsta in the hood straight out of Compton.  Y'all, wassup, bo! et cetera.

I've never heard of him but given that most young people seem to be belching their every drunken thought across social media we're going to end up with an entire generation barred from doing anything high profile because as soon as they do the papers will just slay them with something they said on social media when they were fifteen for easy copy and to take down one more emergent career.

Oh were way beyond Westwood now.

I saw beebs attempt to revive a prime time music show.

It was hosted by a fat black lesbian, trying to talk like a white kid trying to talk like a black kid.

Dire.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

The ellipsis are ironic.

Are you trying to say that you're an ironic gay?  That would be fine.

Anyway, do I get to pretend to have eagerly watched this programme, and then get to sue them under the trade descriptions act?

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Seconded. I wouldn’t use the word “nigger” as a matter of course, but if you are talking about its use by others generally or quoting someone else specifically, just fucking well say it. All this precious “the unspeakable n-word” shit is really infantile.

1 minute ago, WorkingPoor said:

Yeah, he messaged a 14 yo girl when he was 16, and she had/ has no problem with it - some paedo he is!

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

When I was about 17 I had quite a heated discussion with a colleague where I worked about how it was/wasn't racist to call drum and bass music "jungle". I laughed as I thought she was joking, but she was deadly serious.

She didn't care that this was predominantly a black youth culture music with predominantly black artists. No, it was definitely racist, and so was I if I didn't call it drum and bass (at that time they were distinct sub genres so it made no sense to do that!).

I argued with logic, but she won because the ace up her sleeve was that she was black :D

Over 20 years ago but it still annoys me to think about it!

Edited by LC1
Needed a tune for reference!

11 minutes ago, LC1 said:

When I was about 17 I had quite a heated discussion with a colleague where I worked about how it was/wasn't racist to call drum and bass music "jungle". I laughed as I thought she was joking, but she was deadly serious.

She didn't care that this was predominantly a black youth culture music with predominantly black artists. No, it was definitely racist, and so was I if I didn't call it drum and bass (at that time they were distinct sub genres so it made no sense to do that!).

I argued with logic, but she won because the ace up her sleeve was that she was black :D

Did you shag her though ?.

4 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Yeah, he messaged a 14 yo girl when he was 16, and she had/ has no problem with it - some paedo he is!

There's a 50 year old bloke messaging a 13 year old girl at my son's school, according to my son.

1 hour ago, LC1 said: