• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
UmBongo

Debt Clock

Watching a report on Sky News this morning about the Autumn Budget. Well, not really paying too much attention to it. My eyes were drawn to the £xxx trillion government debt owed. I couldn't fucking believe it. IT WAS INCREASING BY £15,000 A SECOND! That's more than my net income per annum. Every second! O.o

Jesus Christ. Is anyone else depressed by this or is it just me?

57 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

Watching a report on Sky News this morning about the Autumn Budget. Well, not really paying too much attention to it. My eyes were drawn to the £xxx trillion government debt owed. I couldn't fucking believe it. IT WAS INCREASING BY £15,000 A SECOND! That's more than my net income per annum. Every second! O.o

It doesn't seem to bother any of our politicians.

21 hours ago, UmBongo said:

To be honest your annual net income doesn't depress me.

But I can see why it might make you miserable :CryBaby:

15 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

To be honest your annual net income doesn't depress me.

But I can see why it might make you miserable :CryBaby:

:D I'm really knackered at the moment from decorating so my current posts are perhaps poorly worded.