• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Saudi - now they're torturing the princes

Recommended Posts

This is getting into wtf territory.

For years we have all been baffled by the slack cut to the Saudi royals and now they have gone, in a coupe of weeks, from  the world's richest and luckiest people to torture victims.  And this is miles down the news behind Barak Obama's daughter kissing somebody of whom I've not heard and somebody else of whom I've not heard being thrown off a reality show I don't watch.

Is the MSM just openly taking the piss now?

EXCLUSIVE: 'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new crown prince - and billionaire Prince Alwaleed was hung upside down 'just to send a message'

  • Source in Saudi Arabia says American private security contractors are carrying out'interrogations' on princes and billionaires arrested in crackdown 
  • Detained members of Saudi elite have been hung by their feet and beaten by interrogates, source says
  • Among those hung upside down are Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, an investor worth at least $7 billion who is being held at Riyadh's Ritz Carlton
  • Arrests were ordered three weeks ago by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
  • Source claims mercenaries are from 'Blackwater', a claim also made by Lebanese president
  • But its successor firm denies it has any operations in Saudi Arabia whatsoever and says its staff abide by U.S. law
  • Americans who commit torture abroad can be jailed for up to 20 years 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

This is getting into wtf territory.

For years we have all been baffled by the slack cut to the Saudi royals and now they have gone, in a coupe of weeks, from  the world's richest and luckiest people to torture victims.  And this is miles down the news behind Barak Obama's daughter kissing somebody of whom I've not heard and somebody else of whom I've not heard being thrown off a reality show I don't watch.

Is the MSM just openly taking the piss now?

EXCLUSIVE: 'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new crown prince - and billionaire Prince Alwaleed was hung upside down 'just to send a message'

  • Source in Saudi Arabia says American private security contractors are carrying out'interrogations' on princes and billionaires arrested in crackdown 
  • Detained members of Saudi elite have been hung by their feet and beaten by interrogates, source says
  • Among those hung upside down are Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, an investor worth at least $7 billion who is being held at Riyadh's Ritz Carlton
  • Arrests were ordered three weeks ago by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
  • Source claims mercenaries are from 'Blackwater', a claim also made by Lebanese president
  • But its successor firm denies it has any operations in Saudi Arabia whatsoever and says its staff abide by U.S. law
  • Americans who commit torture abroad can be jailed for up to 20 years 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

Has Lynndie England finally managed to get another job in the Middle East ?

BTW the way MBS has used outsiders to do his dirty work reminds me of the way that Lucky Luciano used Jewish hit men supplied by Meyer Lansky to take down his rivals in the Mafia. That way there is less danger of your plans becoming known to your enemies.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes they are taking the piss. Not just the msm.  I realised that the establishment were taking the piss when they made Bliar peace envoy to the Middle East. 

Re the blackwater thing, are they not just rebadged mercenaries?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

194B USD taken from them, wow, that’s real money!

It is probably the biggest shakedown in history.

If MBS starts flogging off some of those Princes assets in the UK then things could become interesting here. 

Edited by Virgil Caine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They really want those bank account numbers don't they.

My first thought on reading this - after visualising that smug Saudi hung up by his feet at the same time visualising images of him in top hat and tails at Ascot with Charlie boy and other royals - was the alleged American connection.

Are the Americans doing the 'questioning' because this is indeed linked to the Vegas shooting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are claims - sadly on some of the more extreme nutty US conspiracy sites - that last Sunday a large number of US Marine Corps Ospreys were seening flying around the CIA HQ at Langley in Virginia. The conspiracy folk are saying that the US Marines were sending a message to the CIA.

 

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Yes they are taking the piss. Not just the msm.  I realised that the establishment were taking the piss when they made Bliar peace envoy to the Middle East. 

Re the blackwater thing, are they not just rebadged mercenaries?  

 

Active service agents and military hop in and out of Blackwater as and when required in order to do deniable missions. Same here with certain private security services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do these princes know that the people in charge of those reported to be interrogating him don't already know. 

Is this a spoof story to pretend the princes were somehow in control when the reality is actually something quite different?  After all whose bidding were they doing?

Wouldn't the marines have to do more than fly around a HQ if they want to stop them doing what they're doing - some might say they're flying around to protect them.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, twocents said:

Wouldn't the marines have to do more than fly around a HQ if they want to stop them doing what they're doing - some might say they're flying around to protect them.

 

One of the conspiracy sites says that armed US Marines were seen entering the CIA HQ but no evidence to back this up exists. Just hearsay and the site in question apparently is known for putting out some extreme conspiracy stuff.

7 minutes ago, twocents said:

What do these Princes know that the people reported to be interrogating him don't already know.

 

Money, names and networks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

Quote

 

Among those hung upside down are Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, an investor worth at least $7 billion who is being held at Riyadh's Ritz Carlton

 

Did they give him the Ritz Carlton's special quails eggs with a serving of caviar before, after or during.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

One of the conspiracy sites says that armed US Marines were seen entering the CIA HQ but no evidence to back this up exists. Just hearsay and the site in question apparently is known for putting out some extreme conspiracy stuff.

 

Money, names and networks.

I suspect they already know the networks and names if involved but they might want to check whether or not they have any extra bank accounts.  To be fair I expect they already know anything worth knowing the amounts of money are so huge.

Maybe they'll issue some photos and videos etc as proof.

If this is linked to Las Vegas it suggests that something far more serious happened there than has already been officially reported (if that is possible).

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

On a different tangent, it’s difficult to get particularly worked up about a bunch of people who’ve lived off a regime founded on brutality and torture being treated brutally and tortured.

I couldn't give a monkey's for them; but it is massive news and is being suppressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same with Turkey - where they were all rounded up. It goes against the narrative - Turkey cannot join the EU this way.

This is the biggest power grab of all time.

I realized this as soon as the man was talking about relaxing laws so hunters can bring back trophy prizes back to the home soil - is this a big issue now? When really they want to bring back hunting and games for the elite boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the article below from 11th Nov it says senior figures who had been detained were being tortured.

Not a surprise really the Saudis are not shy about using torture.

American mercenaries doing the torture is intriguing though.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/saudi-deep-state-prince-bandar-bin-sultan-among-those-arrested-purge-report

Edited by JackieO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This pedestal treatment of royal families, and letting them die  old, in their beds is a recent thing.

The deal with royal families has always been this:

When th goings good, you live like a King.

When  the goings bad she sacrifice you, to appease the gods.

When we get invaded or lose war, you giveup your big titted daughter to marry a leperous 70YO bloke.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, spygirl said:

This pedestal treatment of royal families, and letting them die  old, in their beds is a recent thing.

The deal with royal families has always been this:

When th goings good, you live like a King.

When  the goings bad she sacrifice you, to appease the gods.

When we get invaded or lose war, you giveup your big titted daughter to marry a leperous 70YO bloke.

 

 

Have you ever considered a change of career?  History teacher would be right up your street. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By One percent
      Given the clips we have seen in the media concerning the lack of driving skills by some sections on the ‘community ‘ I’m not convinced that this is a good move. Anyhow 
      https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/23/its-momentous-saudi-women-excited-finally-hit-road-driving-ban
      al-Sonosi’s new red Range Rover has been sitting in her driveway for two months, its engine only started for brief, furtive trips around the block. Just after midnight on Saturday, both Sonosi and her car will no longer have to hide.
      A goal she had aspired to for most of her life – to drive herself wherever she pleased – will become a reality for Sonosi, as well as for a selected minority ofother women in Saudi Arabia, who for the first time will legally be able to take to the roads.
       
      sounds good until we get to the bit in the article where it explains restrictions are still in place
      Sonosi is one of 30 women in Jeddah, the kingdom’s second city, to have been granted a licence. Many thousands more have applied. Those allowed to drive have been carefully selected. The politics of women driving, and who gets to claim credit for it, has become increasingly loaded.
       
      i suppose its ok as long as they don’t want to bring their medieval and misogynistic views over here. Oh wait....
    • By swiss_democracy_for_all
      Are the Russians a bit slow off the mark? Or don’t care?  Surely they must realize that all they need to do is feed some of the money into UK political parties coffers like (allegedly) some other influential rich people from a sandy country; articles like this won’t even appear on the So-Called BBC after that......
      http://www.bbc.com/news/business-44191682
       
    • By Frank Hovis
      The reserve figures are secret these days, especially with the partial sale of Aramco coming up, and are commonly believed to be overstated as they're not going down: new finds magically replace extracted oil.
      But there have been no new big finds since the 1970s.  So that seems "unlikely".
      Current claimed reserves are roughly at the level of 1989 - 260bn barrels - but that was a huge hike upon the 1987 figure of 170bn of easily recoverable oil and suggests the inclusion of probable / possible reserves.
      So going back to that 1987 figure as the last undisputed figure and bearing in mind no big new finds since start deducting the c. 10m barrels a day production, 3.65bn per year.
      Thirty years' extraction to 2017 is 109.5bn of that 1987 reserve.  The remaining 60.5bn will last a mere 16.5 years which isn't very long at all.
      Now there will be unders and overs: improved extraction techniques Vs sea water contamination of fields from previous extraction techniques which will blur this figure.
      So that 16.5 may be 20 years or it may be 15.  Either way it's not long.
      Then it's back to being goat herders and no more funding the export of islam and islamic terrorism.
      Not long now 
      https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-oil-kemp/saudi-arabias-oil-reserves-how-big-are-they-really-kemp-idUSKCN0ZL1X6
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.