• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Turned Out Nice Again

The Swearing thread

22 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Fucking Scum Cunt.

Lick the salt from my arse-crack - you cum-guzzling, shandy-drinking, sister-shagging, shirt-lifting, nob-jockey, turd-burgling, window-licking fuckwit ...!!!

XYY

22 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Lick the salt from my arse-crack - you cum-guzzling, shandy-drinking, sister-shagging, shirt-lifting, nob-jockey, turd-burgling, window-licking fuckwit ...!!!

XYY

You Fucking ShitPig

7 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I take it Mrs XYY has gone out (pub with CCC?) and you are missing her sparkling conversation?

I am certain that she'll turn up on this thread at some point.

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

I think certain people in certain towns just speak like that. Wanker and Cunt are terms of endearment! I am originally from South London, and everyone speaks like that. It's just like Viz imagined.O.o A wanker's town for right cunts! But there is absolutely nothing offensive about it!

40 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Can't beat some D&C

Dudley is unstoppable once he gets going in this one

6 minutes ago, The Prick said:

Can't beat some D&C

Oh yes! Real edge to this next one, as they were already starting to fall out. From the YT comments:

"At the time this was done, Dudley Moore's dad was actually dying of cancer. Cook (who'd had a difficult relationship with his own dad) picked up on Dud's 'issues' as it were, and the result is an odd mixture of cathartic laughter, class warfare and battling for the mike."

"What really ignites this sketch is the sudden sense of joy that overtakes them when they realise they've struck gold and just roll with it. It starts when Dudley Moore hits a hot streak at around 2:28. Even Peter Cook laughs at his "every fackin' whore" rhyme, and you can tell the rest of it's going to be plain sailing."