• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Beans

Strange People

Something about that bloke just screams 'Sex pest'.

I saw one of those tattoo fixing shows once where the guy had a tattoo of Velma being vigorously shagged by Scooby Doo.

It was actually a bit disturbing, the guy in question was frankly, a complete fuckwit as you'd have to be to think getting that was a good idea.

The girls on the program, I noted were giving him a wide berth. This bloke above reminds me of him.

I had to pick my kid up from Brownies.

One skummy mummy had fats uo her chest to her neck, some round each ear. Snd to top it, those sagging ear things like this cunt.

I overhear her saying They dont make make me a criminal.

But they do show youre as thick as shit.

15 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Huge holes in his earlobes say it all really.

Obviously trying to make himself unemployable.

Those things are fucking stupid. And they smell.

This is from someone who's had several piercings over the years (until I too realised it was fucking stupid and I was impressing no-one). The only one I have now is in a special place 

👌

13 hours ago, spygirl said:

I had to pick my kid up from Brownies.

One skummy mummy had fats uo her chest to her neck, some round each ear. Snd to top it, those sagging ear things like this cunt.

I overhear her saying They dont make make me a criminal.

But they do show youre as thick as shit.

And also illustrate she's given up on life. Quite sad really. 

3 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

This is from someone who's had several piercings over the years (until I too realised it was fucking stupid and I was impressing no-one). The only one I have now is in a special place 

👌

A Prince Albert?

8 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

👌

Given up on life?

Balls.

Shes a moron who has never done anything.

She got knocked up and has been spending her tax credits on tats to make her look 'interesting'.

Just a moron. Dont over analyse stuff.

52 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Was she at least bangable when she was younger?

Someone did. But, listening to her, I think he did a runner a few years ago.

Shes not a troll but fck - she looks like a party done colouring in book.

And her ears are going to look like a prozzies fanny in a few years.

Ive not a problem with tats but FFS dont get them done above your neck.

Give her 2 years and she'll be down the DRs asking for them to be removed as they 'make her depressed'.

There is some reality TV bird in the Mail today. Split up with her reality TV boyfriend. He had a fake beard transplant recently - looks a dick IMPO - but she allowed him to have his face tattooed on the back of her neck and shoulders. Now they have split up. She also has an enormous blod of a tattoo on her mid and lower back.

So any guy who fecks her in the future is going to be looking at his mug.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4390146/Geordie-Shore-s-Holly-fillers-fitness-split.html

3F09BBF100000578-4390146-Permanent_marki

3F09EF9F00000578-4390146-Hairy_business_

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There is some reality TV bird in the Mail today. Split up with her reality TV boyfriend. He had a fake beard transplant recently - looks a dick IMPO - but she allowed him to have his face tattooed on the back of her neck and shoulders. Now they have split up. She also has an enormous blod of a tattoo on her mid and lower back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4390146/Geordie-Shore-s-Holly-fillers-fitness-split.html

Haha that is beyond parody.

The epitome of the word stupid. They fucking deserve everything they get. Utter morons.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

One thing that always surprises me about these people, is how someone as galactically moronic as this pair, ends up with so much money.

It really bugs me and I've met a few myself, the sort who have a sign saying "remember to wipe arse" on the back of their bog door but seem to have infinite resources of dosh. 

How?

47 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

One thing that always surprises me about these people, is how someone as galactically moronic as this pair, ends up with so much money.

It really bugs me and I've met a few myself, the sort who have a sign saying "remember to wipe arse" on the back of their bog door but seem to have infinite resources of dosh. 

How?

They dont.

All these Essex and whatnot 'stars' are there to create Hello type gossip.

They 'earn' fckall of fckall. They get £50 worth of drinks t make a cunt out of themselves.

I dont watch the progs but I do red the Dial Mail (online, for free) and see the same names cropping up.

In a year or so there'll be an expose from 'Wayne Wanker' - 'I am broke. I earned nothing doing Essex/GerodieSHores/TeenRentboy.

I often catch TOWIE as my two daughters are hooked on it O.o.  It seems to be full of hard of thinking, mentally challenged young people trying and failing to make conversation.  It always boils down to boyfriend/ girlfriend cheating, possessions, stupid lap dogs, err, that's it.  

48 minutes ago, One percent said:

I often catch TOWIE as my two daughters are hooked on it O.o.  It seems to be full of hard of thinking, mentally challenged young people trying and failing to make conversation.  It always boils down to boyfriend/ girlfriend cheating, possessions, stupid lap dogs, err, that's it.  

Indeed, my interest in marine birdlife often sees my googling 'Boobies'... Officer.

Why do we give these hideous manginas any publicity.

Talking about feeding the narcissist.!

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Indeed, my interest in marine birdlife often sees my googling 'Boobies'... Officer.

Haha...What about The Lesser spotted shag ?