• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Kids and cars

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42128009

Oh dear. same old same old.

I was going to write about this collection of scum:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/outbursts-public-gallery-brother-brandon-13916097

'Morris’ 16-year-old brother, Brandon, died after a two-car crash on the night of Tuesday, March 14, at the junction of Park Vale Road and Park Road North, near Albert Park, in central Middlesbrough.'

'Craig Morris died in February 2005 after being involved in a serious crash on Marton Road, Middlesbrough.'

A family of TWOCers FFS.

The whole family needs gutting.

This sort of fuckwittery is rampant in boro. They all come from pretty much the same area - the Eastern end of boro.

The crash involved a stolen Renault Clio and the force is working on the assumption all seven people were in the car, a spokesman said.

the So-Called BBC is trying to make out 3 children were killed when in fact it was a gang of 7 males in a stolen car

Cars handle very differently with that many people in them, you could very well turn the wheel at speed on a bend and go straight on instead. 

Edited by WorkingPoor

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

If they kill themselves, fine by me. My issue is that the put the lives of others in danger. 

I personally don't see the merit in the police chasing really it gravely endangers the public in order to give a traffic copper the buzz of a chase.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

"Brandon was the second teenager from the same family to have been killed after a police chase."

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

That's just how it is there. It's congenital.

26 minutes ago, Ina said:

Trying to work out what happened.  Were all 7 in the Clio?  Pistonheads is pretty good on RTA issues.

Looks like it.

How do you get 10 chavscum in a clio? 2 in the front, 2 in the back and 6 in the tree, wall, lake they crashed into.

5 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

"Brandon was the second teenager from the same family to have been killed after a police chase."

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I really dont know.

The linthorpe rd acts as a diving line. West of it its just scum.

East of it and its like hamster breed feral scummers. 

29 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I personally don't see the merit in the police chasing really it gravely endangers the public in order to give a traffic copper the buzz of a chase.

I've been with police in cars during chases, BLTT etc.  They're not that fun.  I'm sure after the first couple of high speed runs in a career they'll just be effort.

And you can't just say 'can't see the merit...' -- once 'bad people' work out that there'll be no response that's just an invitation for trouble.  Eg, the policy of not chasing scooterists who aren't wearing a helmet => all scooter crime involves riders not wearing helmets.

IMO they should always chase -- because, in the long run that is the way to lower overall casualties, even if there will be casualties as a result of the policy.

35 minutes ago, dgul said:

I've been with police in cars during chases, BLTT etc.  They're not that fun.  I'm sure after the first couple of high speed runs in a career they'll just be effort.

And you can't just say 'can't see the merit...' -- once 'bad people' work out that there'll be no response that's just an invitation for trouble.  Eg, the policy of not chasing scooterists who aren't wearing a helmet => all scooter crime involves riders not wearing helmets.

IMO they should always chase -- because, in the long run that is the way to lower overall casualties, even if there will be casualties as a result of the policy.

Not sure about always chasing.

They should slways throw the book at anyone who engages in this.

And some joined up polucy of chucking the family out of any docial housing and housing them in a 1 br flat.

These scum are house, fed schooled (i know), provided heslthcare by the state. They need to withdraw that support. Move all these familties into a large building where they have 1 bedroom and share everything else.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

And some joined up polucy of chucking the family out of any docial housing and housing them in a 1 br flat.

These scum are house, fed schooled (i know), provided heslthcare by the state. They need to withdraw that support. Move all these familties into a large building where they have 1 bedroom and share everything else.

Otherwise known as a workhouse. We are far too soft on these scum. They need to be made to work for their benefits. 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Otherwise known as a workhouse. We are far too soft on these scum. They need to be made to work for their benefits. 

Our benefit system encourages the feckless and the unemployable of every ethnic background to breed.  More children equals more benefits.  Yet the hardworking tax payer limits the number of children to the amount they can afford to bring up comfortably.  Usually 2.  There is a lot of stuff on reverse Darwinism with which I agree.

There is no prospect of the Boro types having the discipline and skills to survive the modern workplace.  Then why should they?  The state will provide them with more for doing absolutely nowt.

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42128009

Oh dear. same old same old.

I was going to write about this collection of scum:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/outbursts-public-gallery-brother-brandon-13916097

'Morris’ 16-year-old brother, Brandon, died after a two-car crash on the night of Tuesday, March 14, at the junction of Park Vale Road and Park Road North, near Albert Park, in central Middlesbrough.'

'Craig Morris died in February 2005 after being involved in a serious crash on Marton Road, Middlesbrough.'

A family of TWOCers FFS.

The whole family needs gutting.

This sort of fuckwittery is rampant in boro. They all come from pretty much the same area - the Eastern end of boro.

What's the problem.  Less scum in the world - the only issue of course is the poor sod innocents who are caught up in the this. As for the scum family, FUCK. THEM.

8 minutes ago, Ina said:

Our benefit system encourages the feckless and the unemployable of every ethnic background to breed.  More children equals more benefits.  Yet the hardworking tax payer limits the number of children to the amount they can afford to bring up comfortably.  Usually 2.  There is a lot of stuff on reverse Darwinism with which I agree.

There is no prospect of the Boro types having the discipline and skills to survive the modern workplace.  Then why should they?  The state will provide them with more for doing absolutely nowt.

^^^ THIS

20 minutes ago, JFK said:

What's the problem.  Less scum in the world - the only issue of course is the poor sod innocents who are caught up in the this. As for the scum family, FUCK. THEM.

^^^ THIS

its the carea path of choice for many,its not going to end well.

2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

its the carea path of choice for many,its not going to end well.

Agreed but we must be in to our 3rd and 4th generation of families where no member has ever worked.  It is self perpetuating and you can't blame the children who know no different.  Known as "swamp donkeys" where I grew up.  I think we in this country need to make tax paying and full time employment a real status symbol.  You may have noticed I rarely post Monday to Friday.  Why do you think?

When one of my kids was 18 he tried to miss work on account of a minor cold.  Told him that no member of our family ever jibs work for that.

2 minutes ago, Ina said:

Agreed but we must be in to our 3rd and 4th generation of families where no member has ever worked.  It is self perpetuating and you can't blame the children who know no different.  Known as "swamp donkeys" where I grew up.  I think we in this country need to make tax paying and full time employment a real status symbol.  You may have noticed I rarely post Monday to Friday.  Why do you think?

When one of my kids was 18 he tried to miss work on account of a minor cold.  Told him that no member of our family ever jibs work for that.

Yes, I agree with you. A lot is down to parental example. 

However, the continuous automation of the simplest tasks can only mean that there is less productive work to do. Bored teenagers and young people will get up to mischief. 

Is there an answer?

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

The one area of policing that I find unsettling is the 'massive punishment but no effort to find-them' approach.  Then it just becomes normalised behaviour*, with local society baying 'not fair' on the odd occasion when someone is found and super-punished.  We're all like children -- we'll only learn to behave if we're caught doing minor 'bad stuff' and told off, before we've got a chance to get to the really naughty stuff.

[* and it is normalised behaviour.  There are plenty of areas of the UK where they'll say 'oh, it is a bit bad, but they've just borrowed the car -- the people will get the insurance payout anyway' or whatever.  Normalisation of bad behaviour is quite normal in communities where people do it all the time and pretty much never get punished.  ]

13 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Lots of pics here, the tree has been stripped of its bark! 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/first-picture-tragic-brothers-aged-11590669

I can't work out the "tragedy" angle being peddled, car thieves joy riding at high speed in a residential street is not a "tragedy"is it? 

Boys sister wrote - My body is full of pain ...

Fuck was she in the boot?

It looks like a couple of the victims were pedestrians.

Policing illogical in 2017.  2 weeks ago Leeds City Centre in lockdown due to a ram raid at a Jewellers next to Leeds market.  Yet nothing being done about the Asian peado rapists.  Had to give a reference for a friend's son who successfully applied to the Police.  Every other question was about whether he/she had ever shown any evidence of "hate".  Nothing whatsoever about rugby tackling a mugger or honesty or protecting the hard working general public.

I think in the 80's the Met etc were racist but the pendulum has swung way too far the other way.  I'm told certain Police forces use their dog sections strategically when they know certain groups cannot deal with Alsations.

Says it all  - Elliot, Ellis, Ebony.

Followed by - Sep 8th my mum gave birth early, today she had to goodbye to ... gave birth to 12 and 14 years ago.

What a fucking waste of public money.

You could have built a small hospital on the money theyd have took in the last 15 years.

18 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Lots of pics here, the tree has been stripped of its bark! 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/first-picture-tragic-brothers-aged-11590669

I can't work out the "tragedy" angle being peddled, car thieves joy riding at high speed in a residential street is not a "tragedy"is it? 

Confronted by a scene of complete carnage...

So just a liesurely drive around town then.