• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Girl Guides and... Boy Guides

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

Teenage boys who believe they are female 'are able to share showers, changing rooms and toilets with girls on Girlguiding camping trips'

  • Guides told to allow boys who identify as girls to stay in the same tents as girls 
  • Controversial move follows decision to allow transgender girls born boys to join 
  • The official advice, published online, applies to Girl Guides aged from five to 25

 

  •  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5117669/Girlguiding-issues-controversial-advice-trans-members.html

Okay, on one level this is clickbait and not going to happen.  But:  it is now official guidance.

So, as with the Northern Ireland staunch Christian bakers who were done because some activist put in an order for them to decorate a cake to support gay marriage and they unsurprisingly refused, the door is now open for any loony parents (e.g. the one who wanted Sleeping beauty banned this week) who wish to advance their "cause" to turn up with their gender-confused son and demand he shares tents, showers with girls etc.

Any decent Girl Guide leader (i.e. all of them, great women) will give them a polite "No" whereupon there will be a media frenzy and the Girl Guide leader will be harassed and hounded by activists and given no support by Guiding officials until she steps down and the Guide pack closes.

It is yet another of the death by a thousand cuts by craven officials who will not make a stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard someone describe liberalism as a shit test, in the same way some have described feminism as a shit test. More and more ridiculous requests and demands and we keep saying "Ok", time to say "No, shut up, you are being stupid".

To the evil bastards proposing this kind of thing, and the fools promoting it for them- "Would you be ok with this if you had a daughter in a girlguide troop?"

:PissedOff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I heard someone describe liberalism as a shit test, in the same way some have described feminism as a shit test. More and more ridiculous requests and demands and we keep saying "Ok", time to say "No, shut up, you are being stupid".

To the evil bastards proposing this kind of thing, and the fools promoting it for them- "Would you be ok with this if you had a daughter in a girlguide troop?"

:PissedOff:

"They have created a wasteland and call it peace"  (Tacitus)

 

These SJWs just want to tear down all institutions however much good they do because they oppose their very nature.

And when it is all torn down and you have nothing left they will complain how nobody does anything these days.

It is a on a par with the "where have all the good men gone" complaint of the very women who have driven them away.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I heard someone describe liberalism as a shit test, in the same way some have described feminism as a shit test. More and more ridiculous requests and demands and we keep saying "Ok", time to say "No, shut up, you are being stupid".

To the evil bastards proposing this kind of thing, and the fools promoting it for them- "Would you be ok with this if you had a daughter in a girlguide troop?"

:PissedOff:

All the actual girls are in the scouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Four posts and no 'scouting for boys' jokes. This must be a record.

When I was in the scouts the toilet at camp was a hole in the ground inside a canvass frame and everyone including women shared it anyway.

You only got a shower when it rained

Edited by Virgil Caine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't really think scouts was still on the go. 

When I did it in Australia, my parents had some idea of it being a wholesome retreat for kids to learn about bushcraft and teamwork.

The reality was it was a babysitting service for little bastards. I think most of the parents dumped their kids there for a few hours of peace and quiet. 

They really were horrible little shits. I tried telling this to my folks who dismissed me as being a bit 'soft'. That was until my Dad accompanied our 'troop' on a weekend camping trip to the bush which was like a real life reenactment of Lord of the Flies. I was dragged from my tent and taken home early after one of the kids tried to set about 'Akela' with an axe.

Mrs H. was in the Brownies and was told to stop complaining and then ignored on a camp after she'd fallen from a climbing frame and broken both wrists. She was only taken to hospital two days later after passing out from the pain.

It's not an organisation that I'm particularly keen on, funnily enough.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Why be an evil male when you can just decide to be a triple virtuous transsexual lesbian with a cock.

ROTFL. I'm going to have to save this little gem.... post of th month on the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I didn't really think scouts was still on the go. 

When I did it in Australia, my parents had some idea of it being a wholesome retreat for kids to learn about bushcraft and teamwork.

The reality was it was a babysitting service for little bastards. I think most of the parents dumped their kids there for a few hours of peace and quiet. 

They really were horrible little shits. I tried telling this to my folks who dismissed me as being a bit 'soft'. That was until my Dad accompanied our 'troop' on a weekend camping trip to the bush which was like a real life reenactment of Lord of the Flies. I was dragged from my tent and taken home early after one of the kids tried to set about 'Akela' with an axe.

Mrs H. was in the Brownies and was told to stop complaining and then ignored on a camp after she'd fallen from a climbing frame and broken both wrists. She was only taken to hospital two days later after passing out from the pain.

It's not an organisation that I'm particularly keen on, funnily enough.

I enjoyed my 2years in the scouts.

Me and my brothers were thrown as we were enjoying too much.

11 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Why be an evil male when you can just decide to be a triple virtuous transsexual lesbian with a cock?

Trannies can shower with the girls ehen their cocks and balls are cut off.

Ditto for prison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spygirl said:

I enjoyed my 2years in the scouts.

Me and my brothers were thrown as we were enjoying too much.

I've met quite a few people who enjoyed it and had a great time. I think I must have been unlucky, I did it in Australia, Scotland and England and found it universally awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I've met quite a few people who enjoyed it and had a great time. I think I must have been unlucky, I did it in Australia, Scotland and England and found it universally awful.

Oh we were just running wild and fighting with other kids at a jamboree thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spygirl said:

Oh we were just running wild and fighting with other kids at a jamboree thing.

Sounds good.

We had to wear kilts in the Scottish scouts. They were absolutely knackered after being handed down for probably the past 100 years. The joy of being in the frozen highlands camping in mid-january while wearing some moth-eaten fabric that looked like it had been looted from a crypt over my tiny, frosted balls is an experience I shan't forget in a hurry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Sounds good.

We had to wear kilts in the Scottish scouts. They were absolutely knackered after being handed down for probably the past 100 years. The joy of being in the frozen highlands camping in mid-january while wearing some moth-eaten fabric that looked like it had been looted from a crypt over my tiny, frosted balls is an experience I shan't forget in a hurry.

When I was young being cold, wet and uncomfortable while eating terrible food was supposed to be character forming. I never really saw the point of living outside unless the sun was shining. I suppose it prepares you for life in a refugee camp or as a P.O.W. 

Edited by Virgil Caine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's fucking depressing.

My 10yo GIRL loves Brownies. Hopefully this fuckwittery will not be allowed to pass.

On the bright side my daughter has been doing jitsu and kickboxing for some time.

She's used to giving the boys a battering already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.