• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Celebrity meets thick

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42135742

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! got political on Sunday night - and Amir Khan probably wishes it hadn't.

The boxer has been mocked online after asking fellow contestants whether the UK had ever had a female prime minister.

"Don't tell anyone," he said as he was reminded that the current occupant of 10 Downing Street is Theresa May.

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42135742

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! got political on Sunday night - and Amir Khan probably wishes it hadn't.

The boxer has been mocked online after asking fellow contestants whether the UK had ever had a female prime minister.

"Don't tell anyone," he said as he was reminded that the current occupant of 10 Downing Street is Theresa May.

That's what happens when you get punched in the head for a living.

Either that or he's a moron.

7 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Just to clarify my earlier comment, over half of Pakistanis in this country are inbred. Some BBC-incompatible sources put it at over 80%, btw.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

I walk my dog past a special school as the kids are dropped off in the mornings.  I would guess that around 80 percent are of Indian origin, most of the remainder of African.  One or two, literally, British looking kids.  

Just another way that our guests are costing the taxpayer  o.O

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

I refuse to watch that.  My mind is polluted enough with the So-Called BBC output without watching this carp.  

Annoyingly, BBC Radio 1 refer endlessly to what is going on in this show, despite it being an ITV production.

13 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Just to clarify my earlier comment, over half of Pakistanis in this country are inbred. Some BBC-incompatible sources put it at over 80%, btw.

Is`nt his family from Yemen or was that Naseem Hamed ..either way inbred is probably aped 

Edited by Long time lurking

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Is`t he from Yemen or was that Naseem Hamed ..either way inbred is probably aped 

Wikipedia says his parents are from some shitty village in the mountains in remote Pakistan.

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

Did you just use a hyphen to circumvent the so-called thing from appearing! Ha! You hacked it.

9_9

Useless eaters would be better that expensive invaders. I think we should look after our needy, but when it's foreigners who knowingly cause these sorts of problems in the lives for their own children.... Denying science and evidence in their own families, to the extent they damage their offspring-ffs!

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

Did you just use a hyphen to circumvent the so-called thing from appearing! Ha! You hacked it.

9_9

Useless eaters would be better that expensive invaders. I think we should look after our needy, but when it's foreigners who knowingly cause these sorts of problems in the lives for their own children.... Denying science and evidence in their own families, to the extent they damage their offspring-ffs!

Nope it only works if you add "the" before hand.

BBC!

:D

Just now, Fully Detached said:

In all honesty, my life has been immeasurably better since I stopped paying attention to politics and politicians, to the extent that not knowing the name of the current prime minister is something I now aspire to rather than mock.

Sudden-Clarity-Clarence.jpg

Maybe Amir is more intelligent than us all...

6 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Nope it only works if you add "the" before hand.

BBC!

:D

Ah, the So-Called BBC

Theresa May

Krankie

Diane Abbottopotamus

Definitely-not-gay Putin

They are the ones I know about. 

I particularly like he Theresa May and Diane Abbottopotamus ones.

EDIT : The Theresa May one must have just been someone changing it themselves, Treason May was how it appeared. That was probably my favourite too.

Edited by Carl Fimble
edit bit

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

Ah, the So-Called BBC

Treason May

Krankie

Diane Abbottopotamus

Definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin

They are the ones I know about. 

I particularly like he Treason May and Diane Abbottopotamus ones.

There's a secret one I added ages ago that nobody has found yet I don't think :D

Try:

Geor ge Osborne

Emily Thornber ry

:)

11 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

There's a secret one I added ages ago that nobody has found yet I don't think :D

Try:

Geor ge Osborne

Emily Thornber ry

:)

Gideon
Emily Lady Nugee

Ha!

Wordwaang commences :

Nigel Farage

George Galloway

Adolf Hiltler

Pol Pot

Eric Clapton

Mel Gibson

Eric Cantona

Alistair Campbell

Stalin

Bob Monkhouse

Barry Scott

Noel Edmonds

Michelle Pfeiffer

Penelope Keith

Keith Floyd

Keir Hardy

Malcolm Middleton

Adrian Moffatt

Phil Colllins

and they were just the confirmed guests at @Cunning Plan's birthday. Also an attempt to find the hidden word change thing, swearing filter wotsit.

Edited by Carl Fimble
idiocy basically

13 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Gideon
Emily Lady Nugee

Ha!

Wordwaang commences :

Nigel Farage

George Galloway

Adolf Hiltler

Pol Pot

Eric Clapton

Mel Gibson

Eric Cantona

Alistair Campbell

Stalin

Bob Monkhouse

Barry Scott

Noel Edmonds

Michelle Pfeiffer

Penelope Keith

Keith Floyd

Keir Hardy

Malcolm Middleton

Adrian Moffatt

Phil Colllins

and they were just the confirmed guests at @Cunning Plan's birthday. Also an attempt to find the hidden word change thing, swearing filter wotsit.

An interesting study into your thoughts here. How do you get from Noel Edmonds to Michelle Pfeiffer to Penelope Keith in 3 moves? :Geek:

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

An interesting study into your thoughts here. How do you get from Noel Edmonds to Michelle Pfeiffer to Penelope Keith in 3 moves? :Geek:

Had to look up the name of the Cillit Bang guy, I knew it was Barry something... That took me off track and Noel Edmonds was the first to pop into my head. After that I was concerned I had picked only men, Michelle Pfeiffer was the first to arrive, followed by me thinking British- Penelope Keith. The jump to Keith Floyd after that is an obvious one.

Yeah, Ai maybe shouldn't give such insights into my head.

9_9 

47 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I'll give you a clue Carl!  but be warned I'm crap at riddles.

His name's not Wilfrid but will he wreck the economy?

Owen Jones

Joe Owens

Jeremy Steptoe

Phillip Hammond

Will.i.am

Peter Capaldi

Sarah Greene

Cartman

Murdoch Murdoch

EDIT :Steptoe I think I already knew.

Edited by Carl Fimble
edit bit