• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

#metoo

Just wondering how many of the women here have been attacked or abused sexually?

I work in a very male environment and have never been grabbed, groped or propositioned at work.

My male colleagues have always been good to work with.

However when I was 17 years old I was assaulted by a man. He pulled me off my bike, groped me and tried to kiss me.

I fought back, he struck me on the head and somehow I got away.

Nope. However like you I had a weird experience. At about 18, I was walking home from the pub on my own.  (Chubb hill for those who know Whitby). There is a park alongside the road and some really creepy bloke was following me, keeping to the bushes. Luckily, some mates came along and walked me home. 

Applies to men also. Sorry to hear about your experience.

When I was about 10 or 11 an older and very fat girl grabbed hold of me, pinned me down and snogged me. I was struggling to get away but her weight just kept me pinned down. People were walking past and just laughed.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

When I was about 10 or 11 an older and very fat girl grabbed hold of me, pinned me down and snogged me. I was struggling to get away but her weight just kept me pinned down. People were walking past and just laughed.

#metoo 

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Outrageous behaviour.

Have you spoken to your sister since this dreadful incident...?

;)

XYY

I had to walk thru what is now Abbey Wharf - was a Burberry sewing factory.

30 minutes of extreme hassling.

Had the same level st workplaces from eomen - older ones. Never been stalked ftom a work mate.

17 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Just wondering how many of the women here have been attacked or abused sexually?

I work in a very male environment and have never been grabbed, groped or propositioned at work.

However when I was 17 years old I was assaulted by a man. He pulled me off my bike, groped me and tried to kiss me.

I fought back, he struck me on the head and somehow I got away.

You are Dianne Abbot and I claim my £3.50 (or should it be £10, or £1,000, or £5? - numbers are so confusing!)

17 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

When I was pissed at a party as a teenager I passed out in a room and woke to find some fat bird I didn't know riding away like Frankie Dettori on the home straight.

I shoved her on to the floor and fucked off home.

Shit way to lose your virginity.

Was it out, did you have a boner?

22 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

You are Dianne Abbot and I claim my £3.50 (or should it be £10, or £1,000, or £5? - numbers are so confusing!)

WTF is your problem????

I have ignored your FUCKWITTERY  for some time.

Fuck off to the far side and carry on with your fucking ugly dogs

Had the vilest experience when I was 10.  Friend assaulted me.  He's a Copper now apparently.  At the age of 15 a dirty old farmer attempted to rape me.  Fought him off.  Had the odd groping. Known women who have been through far worse.  

18 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Well, yes.

To be fair, at the age of 16, a change in the wind direction would cause a rise.

Being a povo, i only went to a couple of teen parties, where i stood arounf with no booze.

I dont think i missed out on much. The only girls who went all the way were slwats fucking ugly.

My party chstness was purely down to not fancying the girls - if you were going to shag one then youd not want anyone to fund out. Even today, 30 odd years on, we still take the piss out of a mate who did it with one of the grimmer girls.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Being a povo, i only went to a couple of teen parties, where i stood arounf with no booze.

I dont think i missed out on much. The only girls who went all the way were slwats fucking ugly.

My party chstness was purely down to not fancying the girls - if you were going to shag one then youd not want anyone to fund out. Even today, 30 odd years on, we still take the piss out of a mate who did it with one of the grimmer girls.

What's a povo?  Excuse the ignorance. 

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

What's a povo?  Excuse the ignorance. 

Every monday i had to queue for my free school meal tickets. Povo tickets.

Which i promptly sold and went for chips in town.

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

Well I'm a man so I can only say that I have done a great many jobs in the last 30 something years, and I have never felt there was a "culture" of permissiveness of lewd behaviour towards women in the workplace. There was perhaps an element of overly sexualised banter in the pub after a shift that people would be hesitant to indulge in these days, and to be honest I think that's a mixed blessing for young people of both sexes, but even that certainly wouldn't extend to groping. This idea that British men (used to) turn a blind eye to sexual assault seems like utter bollocks to me, I've rarely met a man that wouldn't jump at the chance to play the white knight saving the damsel from another man's unwelcome attention. 

When I started work at 16 my ugly old boss used to put his arm round me and caress my shoulder everytime he came to my desk. After a while, many months, one day I shouted very loudly get your fucking hands off me. My boss stomped off to the top managers office then returned and said follow me. I was told by the top manager that swearing at a senior member of staff would not be tolerated. Every time I tried to explain why I had snapped I was told to be quiet then informed my record was being marked with a verbal warning for unacceptable behaviour. My boss never touched me again and about six months later I got transferred to a different office in the building which suited me fine.

In my mid twenties I was staggering home drunk when I came across a bloke lying drunk on the pavement. I’d seen him around town but didn’t know him. I helped him up and assisted him, it was a bit like the blind leading the blind, until we arrived outside my place. He lived a bit further away and asked if he could have a strong black coffee to help him on his way. I said okay, made him coffee, then he started trying to kiss me. I said no but he got me on the floor and was on top of me with my both arms pinned down. I couldn’t move. Really thought I was going to be raped so said right just hurry up and get it over with. He didn’t like that and let me go and then left the house.

6 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Well I'm a man so I can only say that I have done a great many jobs in the last 30 something years, and I have never felt there was a "culture" of permissiveness of lewd behaviour towards women in the workplace. There was perhaps an element of overly sexualised banter in the pub after a shift that people would be hesitant to indulge in these days, and to be honest I think that's a mixed blessing for young people of both sexes, but even that certainly wouldn't extend to groping. This idea that British men (used to) turn a blind eye to sexual assault seems like utter bollocks to me, I've rarely met a man that wouldn't jump at the chance to play the white knight saving the damsel from another man's unwelcome attention. 

Theres the damsel thing, but also any excuse fora fight.

Ive only seem leery behaivour to a woman once, 30 years ago.

And that as from some who was pissed at work and got the sack later.

3 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

When I started work at 16 my ugly old boss used to put his arm round me and caress my shoulder everytime he came to my desk. After a while, many months, one day I shouted very loudly get your fucking hands off me. My boss stomped off to the top managers office then returned and said follow me. I was told by the top manager that swearing at a senior member of staff would not be tolerated. Every time I tried to explain why I had snapped I was told to be quiet then informed my record was being marked with a verbal warning for unacceptable behaviour. My boss never touched me again and about six months later I got transferred to a different office in the building which suited me fine.

In my mid twenties I was staggering home drunk when I came across a bloke lying drunk on the pavement. I’d seen him around town but didn’t know him. I helped him up and assisted him, it was a bit like the blind leading the blind, until we arrived outside my place. He lived a bit further away and asked if he could have a strong black coffee to help him on his way. I said okay, made him coffee, then he started trying to kiss me. I said no but he got me on the floor and was on top of me with my both arms pinned down. I couldn’t move. Really thought I was going to be raped so said right just hurry up and get it over with. He didn’t like that and let me go and then left the house.

I find it interesting you had to point out the boss was "ugly".

Not getting at you in any way. It's just you clearly included this as felt it was necessary. When whether he was handsome or ugly should really be here nor there in the situation you describe.

As for the second one that sounds a lucky escape.:ph34r:

1 minute ago, ccc said:

I find it interesting you had to point out the boss was "ugly".

Not getting at you in any way. It's just you clearly included this as felt it was necessary. When whether he was handsome or ugly should really be here nor there in the situation you describe.

As for the second one that sounds a lucky escape.:ph34r:

Perhaps if I’d found him attractive or even liked him it wouldn’t have repulsed me when he touched me and there would have been no tale to tell about the situation!

58 minutes ago, JackieO said:

WTF is your problem????

I have ignored your FUCKWITTERY  for some time.

Fuck off to the far side and carry on with your fucking ugly dogs

Ok. I will apologise. My response was to the first part of your post which was pretty much a verbatim quote made by Abbot.

The second part of your post did not deserve a light hearted reply and for that I am sorry. As we all know, sometimes humour does not work in cyberspace.

But whatever you think my fuckwittery is is beyond me. I am sorry but I am who i am and don't want to invent a persona that isn't the real me.