• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Wonga wankered

Wonder what the motivation was? Let's be honest, if you're looking to harvest thousands of identities that you can use to take out loans and credit cards in a fake name, a pay day loan company full of shit borrowers probably isn't the best target, is it?

Crikey! I hated these cheesy fuckers! Still when I was much more skint, I'd buy a reconditioned washing machine for £50, and they seemed to do the job and bang on for years. I also had a series of ex-rental televisions! Did the job for me!

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Brighthouse heading down shitter.

Ace!

Aye - excellent news for these chuggers on the cock of Lucifer.

I noted that the Peterlee branch of their equally obnoxious Satanic rivals "Perfect Home" was closed when I was in the town yesterday - hopefully them cunts are also going down the pan...!

XYY  

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Aye - excellent news for these chuggers on the cock of Lucifer.

I noted that the Peterlee branch of their equally obnoxious Satanic rivals "Perfect Home" was closed when I was in the town yesterday - hopefully them cunts are also going down the pan...!

XYY  

Ive not been in Perfect Home.

70% APR.

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

I am going to nominate spy as headline writer of the year. This is the kind of title that would get even the Guardian back in the black.

Its Tough for Black Muslim Disabled Lezzas

Just now, spygirl said:

Ive not been in Perfect Home.

70% APR.

I've not actually been inside either of them.

Looking at the prices in the window gives me a fucking coronary - never mind letting our-lass loose inside them...!

XYY

6 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I am going to nominate spy as headline writer of the year. This is the kind of title that would get even the Guardian back in the black.

He says what he sees! so many do not!O.o

28 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Shitehouse - please buy us.......

http://www.business-sale.com/news/article/brighthouse-up-for-sale-amid-refinancing-race-38698.html

Brighthouse up for sale amid refinancing race

Are they willing to barter? I'm prepared to offer a load of PS4's, which according to Brightnouse are worth £800 each.

26 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

We went in one of these places just to marvel at how the other half live. 50" screens, huge sofas costing as much as a car! 

No need to worry about cos twhen spending someone elses money (tax)...

Just now, The Idiocrat said:

Are they willing to barter? I'm prepared to offer a load of PS4's, which according to Brightnouse are worth £800 each.

They can buy themselves.

Im willing to lend them 100k @ 33 APR.

After 10 years they get to keep the company.

They are using their own bollocks product codes to stop you from looking at how much they actually cost new. Currys do the same, if you try to select & copy one of the product codes on their website they tell you that it's not available anywhere else - bollocks!

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

They are using their own bollocks product codes to stop you from looking at how much they actually cost new. Currys do the same, if you try to select & copy one of the product codes on their website they tell you that it's not available anywhere else - bollocks!

I dont think Shitehouse shoppers shop around much.

Where do Perfect Home buy this shite from anyway? Refurbished so it's likely a return which costs fuck all to buy from the retailer, - or do they just buy them off eBay or the council or something? Profit margin must be in the high 90%s.

£800 for a dishwasher over 3 years, last manufactured in 2009! Wtf

On 29/09/2017 at 13:46, onlyme said:

Shitehouse - please buy us.......

http://www.business-sale.com/news/article/brighthouse-up-for-sale-amid-refinancing-race-38698.html

Brighthouse up for sale amid refinancing race

Cheers for that mate - the best news I've read in ages.

That these nasty scumbags are going down the pan gives me a warm glow inside...

XYY

On 9/29/2017 at 14:41, spunko2010 said:

I've always thought there's a gap in the market for an eBay-meets-Brighthouse. I will sell you, humble benefit claimant, my old sofa for just £2.99 a week.

https://www.perfecthome.co.uk/furniture/all-sofas/1726/refurbished-chester-maxi-sofa

There is - go on ebay and you'll see that paypal are now offering credit so you can buy that old sofa over 6 months, interest free i might add!

although not sure how high the bar is regarding getting credit off them