• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Donald Trump likes to tweet stuff

the So-Called BBC might find this story backfires - many people have no idea of the concept of "islamification" and this will put the idea into their heads that there could be such a thing - could be a "lightbulb moment" for many.. Wouldn't be surprised if the story's pulled.

His Twitter account is a shiny thing he waves in the media's face whenever he wants to distract them from something else. They fall for it every time.

He's probably got something going on behind the scenes to sort out Rocket Man, and is looking for a smokescreen to keep details out of the news.

In a couple of weeks reports will probably come out of "unexplained" natural disasters which have coincidently fucked up their rocket programme.

xD

Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).

The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".

Err...

I couldn't believe it....the so-called BBC are so far up their rectums. They see this as a moral crusade. 

All they've done is plant the term 'Islamification of the UK' into main stream thinking.  

And spread the word that there are others with views that actually are not too far right......a view that a lot see as actually quite moderate.

Just now, Wahoo said:

I couldn't believe it....the so-called BBC are so far up their rectums. They see this as a moral crusade. 

All they've done is plant the term 'Islamification of the UK' into main stream thinking.  

And spread the word that there are others with views that actually are not too far right......a view that a lot see as actually quite moderate.

Exactly - they're just giving the videos, all of which are rather unpleasant and will make people stop and think, more viewers.

They're describing them as 'inflammatory videos' - talk about newspeak eh...

8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Exactly - they're just giving the videos, all of which are rather unpleasant and will make people stop and think, more viewers.

They're describing them as 'inflammatory videos' - talk about newspeak eh...

I've written elsewhere that since the Saudi coup, the amount of anti-Trump non-news seems to have lessened somewhat, leading me to suspect that Saudi money was being used to pay western journalists to discredit Trump.

The so-called BBC doesn't seem to be affected however. They're probably happy to do it for free!

2 hours ago, The Idiocrat said:

the So-Called BBC might find this story backfires -

There will be plenty of people seeing some of these things for the first time.

They'll be thinking crikey, I knew about the blowing up our kids at pop concerts, the stabbing us on nights out, running us over in cars and vans, the child grooming and the rapes - but I had no idea about them doing all this other stuff.

Somebody at our BBC will be thinking quick Trump's retweeting inflammatory videos - let's make him look bad.

Pure W1A, as they almost said in Fargo - only intellectuals could believe something so stupid.

Any chance of a kind Dosbodder posting the link to the tweet with these videos in? I can't navigate round Twitter very efficiently, AND there seem to be umpteen Donald Trumps.

Thanks in anticipation.

3 minutes ago, DocH said:

Any chance of a kind Dosbodder posting the link to the tweet with these videos in? I can't navigate round Twitter very efficiently, AND there seem to be umpteen Donald Trumps.

Thanks in anticipation.

Here's Donald's account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

They're timestamped at 7h and 5h marks but I don't know how to embed the tweets.

RT has screenshotted them:

https://www.rt.com/uk/411296-trump-muslim-britain-first/

13 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I can see these 3 retweeted on his feed.

Wow and the So-Called BBC have chosen to circulate those whilst calling Trump out on it.  They have really entered a parallel universe if they think that will get the reaction they want.  I suspect they will see the opposite. 

Anyone who knows how to navigate twatter, what are the responses?  

12 minutes ago, One percent said:

Wow and the So-Called BBC have chosen to circulate those whilst calling Trump out on it.  They have really entered a parallel universe if they think that will get the reaction they want.  I suspect they will see the opposite. 

Anyone who knows how to navigate twatter, what are the responses?  

It's just mentally ill people blathering on.

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Well, if he genuinely did tweet this site I'd probably 301 (forward) it to my money making sites for a day, and then retire.

I trust you would all understand. :D

As long as you switch it back on afterwards.

xD

Breaking news. Downing Street getting in on the act of condemning trump.

im sorry but if people are caught in the act of killing and of beating up someoywith a disability, I don't see how it is wrong to report it.  

Covering it up with be a greater wrong surely.