• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
blobloblob

Work Christmas Jumper Day

It's that time of year when that cheery mail hits everyone's inbox: Yay it's Christmas Jumper Day!

I got hassled for not joining in last year and I'm one of the staff members that's kind of expected to be seen to be taking part in this kind of shite. Unfortunately, I see Christmas jumpers as the sort of joke that people with no innate sense of humour need to rely on.

So I need a Christmas jumper, and it needs to be a fuck off drop dead amazing one. One that's so good, everyone else's looks utterly crap by comparison. 

The last time I asked for recommendations on here (calendar) my thread got derailed by a conversation about statues, so this time please could you NOT recommend amazing Christmas jumpers, but instead simply post something inane about an unremarkably hewn lump of rock.

59 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

It's that time of year when that cheery mail hits everyone's inbox: Yay it's Christmas Jumper Day!

I got hassled for not joining in last year and I'm one of the staff members that's kind of expected to be seen to be taking part in this kind of shite. Unfortunately, I see Christmas jumpers as the sort of joke that people with no innate sense of humour need to rely on.

So I need a Christmas jumper, and it needs to be a fuck off drop dead amazing one. One that's so good, everyone else's looks utterly crap by comparison. 

The last time I asked for recommendations on here (calendar) my thread got derailed by a conversation about statues, so this time please could you NOT recommend amazing Christmas jumpers, but instead simply post something inane about an unremarkably hewn lump of rock.

etsy2-1506527667.jpg

?

46 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Image result for sexist christmas jumper

I would actually quite like that IRL.

3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Gah! Beaten by 32 minutes.

I think that one shows a certain lack of effort, which may be perfect, or not.

To be fair someone had that one last year anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Keeping your sentiments in mind..

x354-q80.jpg

il_340x270.1077885086_bcti.jpg

Merry-Go-Fuck-Yourself.jpg

Wondering if I could get away with that. I especially love the middle one.