• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Turned Out Nice Again

Hungry children in London(istan)

10 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Came across this confused piece in the Evening Standard on a visit up to London last week:
https://www.standard.co.uk/help-a-hungry-child/some-kids-have-no-food-at-all-others-bring-doughnuts-the-scandal-of-hungry-children-in-london-a3703686.html

Kids attending a primary School in Greenford according to their headteacher are either a/ starving or b/ obese according to what their parents give them to eat.

No mention of pupil ethnicity as a factor, the nature of which is apparent from pictures accompanying the article, despite what looks like (as remarked-on in the comments) a botched attempt to Photoshop a blonde boy wearing a completely different uniform into the main one!

8esxmascampaign2811a.jpg

He needs to check his white privilege, running into focus like that. 

20 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Came across this confused piece in the Evening Standard on a visit up to London last week:
https://www.standard.co.uk/help-a-hungry-child/some-kids-have-no-food-at-all-others-bring-doughnuts-the-scandal-of-hungry-children-in-london-a3703686.html

Kids attending a primary School in Greenford according to their headteacher are either a/ starving or b/ obese according to what their parents give them to eat.

No mention of pupil ethnicity as a factor, the nature of which is apparent from pictures accompanying the article, despite what looks like (as remarked-on in the comments) a botched attempt to Photoshop a blonde boy wearing a completely different uniform into the main one!

8esxmascampaign2811a.jpg

I have to say,  that is really something. Whether they took the photo off the school website or created it at the news desk,  this needs to gain traction as it's very worrying indeed. 

Also eating shit like Greggs or KFC will just make you hungrier. 

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I have to say,  that is really something. Whether they took the photo off the school website or created it at the news desk,  this needs to gain traction as it's very worrying indeed. 

Did you see the first 5 seconds of the video? What frigging country is that again? 

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Also eating shit like Greggs or KFC will just make you hungrier. 

The pupil premiumkuds at my partners school are the fattest.

Theyve had their annual weight check - someone comes round and weighs them all. Then the parents gets their bmi score.

56 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

8esxmascampaign2811a.jpg

Don't poor kids in London qualify for Free School Meals anymore or are the heads and their parents embezzling all the money ?

https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals

Edited by Virgil Caine

Don't forget who the editor of the standard is.  I'm not saying the rest of the msm are any better, but plurease..  9_9

the have to give the thing away now. I won't even take it for free.  Well, I did do a couple of weeks ago as I needed to line my Christmas cake tins. :)

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

Don't forget who the editor of the standard is.  I'm not saying the rest of the msm are any better, but plurease..  9_9

the have to give the thing away now. I won't even take it for free.  Well, I did do a couple of weeks ago as I needed to line my Christmas cake tins. :)

Kids in London get on average a £1000 more per head spent by the state on their education than those elsewhere. The main reason people in London don't have any money is because of insane rent and house prices in the capital. The Evening Standard wailing about about the consequences of that situation is a bit rich given the paper devotes a huge amount of space to ramping London property in all its forms.

Edited by Virgil Caine

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

The Standard used to be a very good read (early 90s) and whilst I take the free version on my occasional visits to London it isn't much better than Metro now; which is a shame when they still employ people as good as Anthony Hilton.

Mindboggling isn't it? That fake photo is something else.

Everything you read and see on the news, or hear from Government MUST be taken with a pinch of salt.

Not forgetting adverts that misrepresent the demographic and reality of life.

2 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Mindboggling isn't it? That fake photo is something else.

Everything you read and see on the news, or hear from Government MUST be taken with a pinch of salt.

Not forgetting adverts that misrepresent the demographic and reality of life.

Yeah, why did they have to photoshop out all the machetes? Diversity!  

48 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

The white cutting under his/xis left arm gives the game away. A terrible job at manipulation but makes me paranoid about the MSM even more now. 

Isn't that just the face and collar of the kid behind?

The teacher needs to spend longer tanning her arms in the salon. Considering how much time it takes to tan legs compared with arms, she's done a shit job of getting an even overall tan. 

Also, I do wonder about the need these days for school to be undertaking social development & investigation, as well as formal education.

It all seems like an Orwellian social experiment.

38 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

The teacher needs to spend longer tanning her arms in the salon. Considering how much time it takes to tan legs compared with arms, she's done a shit job of getting an even overall tan. 

Oh yes they may have white washed her arm too...

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

The Standard used to be a very good read (early 90s) and whilst I take the free version on my occasional visits to London it isn't much better than Metro now; which is a shame when they still employ people as good as Anthony Hilton.

I prefer the Metro - much less biased than the Standard.

1 hour ago, The Generation Game said:

Hmm ... could just be. It would certainly be strange for a graphic artist to completely dick up just one area of a pasted image.

Still doesn't explain the blonde kid's non-uniform. Perhaps he was on inter-school visit. If so, it makes the picture even more dubious as it appears he's being chased off the premises!

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again