• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Very sad on many levels.

The great irony about her life is that she was known as a 'socialite', yet evidently was surrounded by shitty people.

If you have real friends, they tell you when you're fucking your life up, and try and help.

I'd guess she didn't have many of them and instead had lots of vacuous enabling sycophants.

I'd rather not 'socialize', yet have a couple of mates who actually cared about me.

23 minutes ago, spygirl said:

That little yappy dog wont be your little baby when its eating your dead body, left alone in the flat.....

On the other hand that yappy little dog will struggle to work out how to dump you in a care home the first chance it gets.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Thing is, before she fucked her face up with coke, she was hot.

But i guess shed attracted too much baggage by her 30s.

She could have easily bagged a millionaire and been having his children by the time she was 30, given the social circles she was born into.

6 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

She could have easily bagged a millionaire and been having his children by the time she was 30, given the social circles she was born into.

Im not sure.

There are literally 1000s of posh gels looking for a rich hubby. And very few rich hubbies.

At best it would be someone asset rich and cash poor. More likely its someone without a pot to piss in.

20 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Thing is, before she fucked her face up with coke, she was hot.

But i guess shed attracted too much baggage by her 30s.

I think she was a fuck-toy for a lot of Hooray Henries - most of them probably banksters in the City. Her seeming lo someonow self-esteem probably thinking that made her wanted when in fact she was being used and, most likely, also used others.

I suspect she quickly became known as the go-to fuck-toy but not someone you want to marry.

There are people livng in tents on Swansea beach tonight. They are having crap lives. No skiing in posh European resorts this winter or off to the Caribbean to party on someone's yacht before heading down to someone else's yacht in Monaco.

13 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Think I might have mentioned on another thread just how fucked up a lot of the super-rich can be, especially the landed gentry.

She's a prime example.

What about the Tetrapak billionaire  smackhead who kept his overdosed dead wife in their home for weeks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171536/Eva-Rausing-death-TetraPak-wife-dead-week-bedroom-London-mansion.html

Edited by WorkingPoor

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think she was a fuck-toy for a lot of Hooray Henries - most of them probably banksters in the City. Her seeming lo someonow self-esteem probably thinking that made her wanted when in fact she was being used and, most likely, also used others.

I suspect she quickly became known as the go-to fuck-toy but not someone you want to marry.

There are people livng in tents on Swansea beach tonight. They are having crap lives. No skiing in posh European resorts this winter or off to the Caribbean to party on someone's yacht before heading down to someone else's yacht in Monaco.

Exactly - fuck toy is a harsh but accurate term.

If she had 'girl game', she would have played slightly hard to get and snagged a rich bloke for commitment.

The great philosopher Sly Stallone said it best:

Edited by JoeDavola

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Putting virtual elbow on the virtual bar at the virtual pub ....

The only thing more mental than a woman in her 30s-40s with kids is a woman in her 40s-50s without kids....

Roll the dice - uni and long odds on a career, or kids...

That little yappy dog wont be your little baby when its eating your dead body, left alone in the flat.....

Very pertinent to my own experience. I found outyesterday  that a  close female cousin of mine has had a particularly hard time with addiction. We lost contact about 15 years ago after a family spat and I found out yesterday that she had completely gone off the rails. I was and still am deeply shocked and am considering reaching out and offering some help as she has been cut adrift by her immediate family.  I'm really not sure what to do and if getting involved is going to help or not, I need to give it more thought.

We are the the same age in our early forties and pretty much grew up together so much so that it was almost as if she was a sister. At the time of the family schism we were both still partying hard and I'm guessing she didn't stop. She had a decent job and a uni' education so has sadly had a reversal of fortune. Fortunately or unfortunately no children are involved.

28 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

Very pertinent to my own experience. I found outyesterday  that a  close female cousin of mine has had a particularly hard time with addiction. We lost contact about 15 years ago after a family spat and I found out yesterday that she had completely gone off the rails. I was and still am deeply shocked and am considering reaching out and offering some help as she has been cut adrift by her immediate family.  I'm really not sure what to do and if getting involved is going to help or not, I need to give it more thought.

We are the the same age in our early forties and pretty much grew up together so much so that it was almost as if she was a sister. At the time of the family schism we were both still partying hard and I'm guessing she didn't stop. She had a decent job and a uni' education so has sadly had a reversal of fortune. Fortunately or unfortunately no children are involved.

Lock them up in a cell in the Outer Hebrides

17 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

You have my sympathies. I'm guessing that it seems to have hit you so hard because you are thinking there but for the grace of god go I. In your place I would like to think that I would try to reach out and see if/how I could do something to help.

If that fails, well at least you tried. 

A friend of mine, who is Hindu, told me that they believe that any trouble you experience in your current life is a lesson in how to deal with it in the next. Its a thought I find very comforting.

Thanks for the thought, I think the hardest thing for me was the realisation that her dreadful situation is one I could well have wound up in had it not been for the blessing of having my own family.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Does dosbods island have any secure facilities?

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

I know of a guy that ran a dog starving business. Obviously it wasn't sold like that - he had a "programme" for thinning down over pampered pooches. In reality he just locked them in some shed in the middle of nowhere and left them there for a fortnight.