• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Byron

Is SJW, Soyboy, sky shouter a symptom of a disease?

Being got at and indoctrinated virtually from birth?  I think that's one of the main ways they do it.

Probably some disease thrown in as well.

I think a lot of pharma products/medications (I'm not referring to stuff like prozac) effectively suppress emotions but generally speaking and on average younger people don't tend to get them (being young - better health) - so combine indoctrination with absence of medication would help to explain SJWism.

Edited by twocents

Could be BS but i'm sure I read somewhere that for each generation of men their sperm count is half that of the previous generation. Probably due to all the estrogen from the pill in the water supply. Add on 50 years of cultural marxism where there's been a concerted effort to turn women into men and men into women. TPTB are trying to turn us all into black, trans, muslim women it seems.

Edited by gibbon

From an evolutionary perspective these people have been brought up in a way which is completely new to Human Beings. They are not punished for when they do something wrong, never corrected, told that they are entitled and the result is guff like safe spaces, sense of entitlement, the other crap.

I think you could make an argument that their brains do not know how to cope with adulthood because, in the formative part of their years, they never experienced the life lessons that the rest of Humanity learned growing up.

I also think that it doesn't help matters for young men to be told told by the police stuff like they consider it's rape if you take a sneaky kiss at Christmas using a bit of mistletoe as an excuse (see separate thread).  

Edited by twocents

To me, it's all because of Cultural Marxism as it's the only explanation that makes sense. A communist inspired political movement intended to undermine and destroy capitalism and western civilisation by promoting socially destructive policies, unreason, contradictions and irrationality through the pursuit of illogical and undesirable causes. Basically, the death of individual responsibility and morals.

I can only assume that the 1% are fully on-board with turning the west into a new USSR. I remember reading a transcript from just over a year ago where someone claiming to be a high up in the FBI was asking questions from the chat and one of them was 'Is George Soros an ideologue or someone just trying to make money?'. And the answer was that he's an ideologue who believe that by getting rid of all races and having just one mixed race there will never be need for any more wars. If that is indeed what he (and I'm sure others of his ilk) believes then he's a complete fucking idiot. Humans will always find something to fight over - it's in our nature - we're competitive animals. The more you try to fight nature the more nature will fight back.

Fortunately though, I don't think any of it will happen. With the growth of populism in the west, the EU falling apart (once the Euro goes pop it's game over) and general unease in the general population I think our leaders are going to realise fairly soon this madness has to end or they may well find themselves dangling from the nearest lampposts...

yes, probably the original humans were all much the same, yet they would still have had to compete for resources, ie, war.  Moving around the World, they evolved slowly to best suit the local conditions.  The original need to fight over resources never left.

What is worrying is the total lack of fight for ones own group...rather, blame the successful Europeans for the plight of everyone else,...even if you can point to a problem that is ongoing and nothing to do with Europeans.

The new SJW is the most racist person I have ever seen in real life.

12 hours ago, gibbon said:

Could be BS but i'm sure I read somewhere that for each generation of men their sperm count is half that of the previous generation. Probably due to all the estrogen from the pill in the water supply. Add on 50 years of cultural marxism where there's been a concerted effort to turn women into men and men into women. TPTB are trying to turn us all into black, trans, muslim women it seems.

I have heard this too, but the reason given at the time IIRC was that each generation of people become more inactive and overweight and this reduces sperm count.

Most people in the U.K., 90% or more, are in favour of whatever they see as the tolerant position. We are are a very tolerant people as evidenced by the British sense of humour and amusement at eccentricity. However most people are kept in a low information state by a highly controlled media, that dishes out opinion and largely avoids factual detail. By spinning the removal of freedom of speech as the “tolerant of others” move, they get people on board, allowing you to criminalise everything outside an ever narrowing politically correct view. By pitching mass importation of foreign cultures as the “tolerant of others” move, you can destroy local community cohesion and centralise power unchallenged. Etc.

The left wing agenda is all about centralising control and removing freedoms. Always has been.

Edit to add: 99% of people view the extreme snowflakes with horror, but the media portrays them as the normal majority.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

I'm gonna put my shrink hat on here and say I think this metamorphosis into the more extreme end of SJW/soyboy-ness comes from a need to connect and belong.

So for example, a boy who grows up without a good male role model, and whose mother spends loads of time complaining to him about horrible his Dad is/how horrible 'men' are....he'll learn that in order to get Mum's attention he has to listen to and agree with her complaining about these things. And he'll maybe start to believe that masculinity is 'bad', especially when the media is telling him it too.

Then add to that if he has a group of friends growing up who all take on the SJW views - he will be ostracized from that group if he doesn't agree 100% with the SJW dogma - 'Trump is literally Hitler', ect...in fact to play it safe he'd better make sure to post up plenty of virtue signalling content on social media for brownie points.

Plenty of young men will have lived lives like this and you can see how, in the current climate, they could have a serious ego investment in these ideas by the time they're 21.

I knew someone at school who would in hindsight be described as "woke" ie being aware of the situation, so I was disappointed to see on Twitter that he is now an SJW, and an extreme one at that, retweeting what he perceives to be racism and calling for the Corbynista momentum mob to get involved. His dad wasn't around when I knew him, so you could be right @JoeDavola but I think actually what has happened here is he was brainwashed on University campus like thousands of others. Everything seems to change at University (I didn't go myself, but know many who did) -- to an outsider it seems even more pronounced perhaps, the personality changes, even the way that some people speak changes once they've been to University.

23 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

So for example, a boy who grows up without a good male role model, and whose mother spends loads of time complaining to him about horrible his Dad is/how horrible 'men' are....he'll learn that in order to get Mum's attention he has to listen to and agree with her complaining about these things. And he'll maybe start to believe that masculinity is 'bad', especially when the media is telling him it too.

Could be, but then the majority of prisoners are from fatherless homes and I'd imagine most of them aren't soy boys. But then we do live in a hyper-feminised society, raised by women, taught by women and indoctrinated daily via the media into feminist dogma.

5 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I knew someone at school who would in hindsight be described as "woke" ie being aware of the situation, so I was disappointed to see on Twitter that he is now an SJW, and an extreme one at that, retweeting what he perceives to be racism and calling for the Corbynista momentum mob to get involved. His dad wasn't around when I knew him, so you could be right @JoeDavola but I think actually what has happened here is he was brainwashed on University campus like thousands of others. Everything seems to change at University (I didn't go myself, but know many who did) -- to an outsider it seems even more pronounced perhaps, the personality changes, even the way that some people speak changes once they've been to University.

Yeah I think uni is a big inflection point now - when I started uni 15 years ago nobody talked politics, but now it seems to be everywhere. I remember there was a girl I knew who was about 8 years younger than me who went from being really dead on at 18, to a full blown SJW within 3 years of uni, rabbiting on about her 'internalized misogyny' and all that shite. Ended up removing her from Facebook as I couldn't be bothered reading all that garbage. Oh and she started getting fat too. Bloody shame.

2 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Could be, but then the majority of prisoners are from fatherless homes and I'd imagine most of them aren't soy boys.

Perhaps the pendulum swings to one end or the other.

56 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Edit to add: 99% of people view the extreme snowflakes with horror, but the media portrays them as the normal majority.

Prolly because the media are the ones to employ them.  Add in useless HR and they can be pandered to at work, they think the real World is just like it is in "the office"

3 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

Prolly because the media are the ones to employ them.  Add in useless HR and they can be pandered to at work, they think the real World is just like it is in "the office"

Add to that things like Twatter are massive echo chambers for them and modern reporting just seems to be quoting these SJW twats off Twatter and embedding the tweet in your article.

13 hours ago, Byron said:

Do inner city SJWs suffer from some sort of mental problems?

Yes. It's similar to Trump delusion syndrome.

12 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

From an evolutionary perspective these people have been brought up in a way which is completely new to Human Beings. They are not punished for when they do something wrong, never corrected, told that they are entitled and the result is guff like safe spaces, sense of entitlement, the other crap.

I think you could make an argument that their brains do not know how to cope with adulthood because, in the formative part of their years, they never experienced the life lessons that the rest of Humanity learned growing up.

22 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I'm gonna put my shrink hat on here and say I think this metamorphosis into the more extreme end of SJW/soyboy-ness comes from a need to connect and belong.

Then add to that if he has a group of friends growing up who all take on the SJW views - he will be ostracized from that group if he doesn't agree 100% with the SJW dogma - 'Trump is literally Hitler', ect...in fact to play it safe he'd better make sure to post up plenty of virtue signalling content on social media for brownie points.

Plenty of young men will have lived lives like this and you can see how, in the current climate, they could have a serious ego investment in these ideas by the time they're 21.

^^^

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Everything seems to change at University (I didn't go myself, but know many who did) -- to an outsider it seems even more pronounced perhaps, the personality changes, even the way that some people speak changes once they've been to University.

It's the first place the marxists targeted to begin their indoctrination. I would suspect there are many educators these days that have far left leanings. No wonder our leaders having been pushing for 50% uni attendance. Not only has it created another great ponzi scheme but it teaches idiots to think centralised power will lead us to utopia.

I'm sure they target children much younger than University - in fact from the very first days that they are in some form of school and that would be reinforced because of sources of funding etc. 

That's not to say that it doesn't accelerate at University. 

The workplace makes its own contribution because of various laws and the requirements of funding sources as well.

Edited by twocents