• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

sleep sex

Recommended Posts

'Everyone knows about sleeping people who get up and go for a walk, but far less is heard about the rare cases of men who try to have sex in their sleep. One found himself in serious trouble, reports the So-Called BBC's Sally Abrahams.

When Sarah first met Tom at a friend's house, they immediately clicked. He was warm, chatty, with a gentle sense of humour that reminded her of her brother.

In the following weeks, they went on dates and spent more time together. Sometimes Sarah would stay over at Tom's flat. At other times, he would come to hers.

As they were getting to know each other, something happened while they were in bed one night that made Sarah feel uncomfortable. Tom began fondling her breasts, then quickly began thrusting at her groin in a crude, unsensual kind of way. It was early days in their relationship, and she decided not to say anything about it.'

Is she a bit slow?

' But one night, after they'd been to a party, where they'd both been drinking, Sarah woke from a deep sleep to find Tom trying to penetrate her through her underwear. '

Im always wary about where they feel it necessary to say 'been drinking'.

IME this normaly mens your are dealing with a pair of drunks who get so bladdered they are fucking clueless about what they are doing.

' Sarah didn't know what to think. Tom's crude attempt to have sex that night had been totally different from how he normally was; gentle, intimate, sensual. But she remembered something Tom had told her when they first met, before the relationship had even begun - that years ago, he had been convicted of raping his ex-partner, Karen, and sentenced to seven years in jail. '

Yeah .... bit like trying to remember his first pet's name, or his Mums birthday. You know,. those obscure little details that slip your mind.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, spygirl said:

'Everyone knows about sleeping people who get up and go for a walk, but far less is heard about the rare cases of men who try to have sex in their sleep. One found himself in serious trouble, reports the So-Called BBC's Sally Abrahams.

When Sarah first met Tom at a friend's house, they immediately clicked. He was warm, chatty, with a gentle sense of humour that reminded her of her brother.

In the following weeks, they went on dates and spent more time together. Sometimes Sarah would stay over at Tom's flat. At other times, he would come to hers.

As they were getting to know each other, something happened while they were in bed one night that made Sarah feel uncomfortable. Tom began fondling her breasts, then quickly began thrusting at her groin in a crude, unsensual kind of way. It was early days in their relationship, and she decided not to say anything about it.'

Is she a bit slow?

' But one night, after they'd been to a party, where they'd both been drinking, Sarah woke from a deep sleep to find Tom trying to penetrate her through her underwear. '

Im always wary about where they feel it necessary to say 'been drinking'.

IME this normaly mens your are dealing with a pair of drunks who get so bladdered they are fucking clueless about what they are doing.

' Sarah didn't know what to think. Tom's crude attempt to have sex that night had been totally different from how he normally was; gentle, intimate, sensual. But she remembered something Tom had told her when they first met, before the relationship had even begun - that years ago, he had been convicted of raping his ex-partner, Karen, and sentenced to seven years in jail. '

Yeah .... bit like trying to remember his first pet's name, or his Mums birthday. You know,. those obscure little details that slip your mind.

 

 

Yeah, distinct whiff of bullshit about this.

Sex is bad, mmmkay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to work with a guy who this happened to. I don't know if it was a one-off or if it happened multiple times, but in this case the unlucky recipient of his advances was his girlfriend who he had lived with for years. He wasn't tee-total he certainly wasn't a big drinker, and there was no suggestion that alcohol played any part in it on that occasion. He was quite upset about it himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I used to work with a guy who this happened to. I don't know if it was a one-off or if it happened multiple times, but in this case the unlucky recipient of his advances was his girlfriend who he had lived with for years. He wasn't tee-total he certainly wasn't a big drinker, and there was no suggestion that alcohol played any part in it on that occasion. He was quite upset about it himself.

Selfish cow. Couldn't she just lube herself up a bit before going to bed at night?  (Joke. please don't report me to the thought/text police)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Selfish cow. Couldn't she just lube herself up a bit before going to bed at night?  (Joke. please don't report me to the thought/text police)

Believe it or not, IIRC he was much more upset about it than she was. She certainly thought it was abnormal, but not to the extent of freaking out about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Oh time to get the house box set out and binge watch! 

1 hour ago, swissy_fit said:

Selfish cow. Couldn't she just lube herself up a bit before going to bed at night?  (Joke. please don't report me to the thought/text police)

 

There's a trailer for a new Family Guy episode. Meg or Chris say "it's only a joke" to be told "we live in a post joke world" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Oh time to get the house box set out and binge watch! 

There's a trailer for a new Family Guy episode. Meg or Chris say "it's only a joke" to be told "we live in a post joke world" 

You and I like the same TV, it seems. Have difficulty getting into most series these days but those two are old favourites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah - I've had girlfriends who love being woken up by the pink dragon, and came like a hose as a result.  So don;t give me this bolloxks that we all need signed forms in triplicate before any hanky panky can take place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Yeah - I've had girlfriends who love being woken up by the pink dragon, and came like a hose as a result.  So don;t give me this bolloxks that we all need signed forms in triplicate before any hanky panky can take place.

Yeah that makes me think slightly more fondly of a supple and seemingly permanently excited ex. "Spooning" with her always led to sex within about 20 seconds. No wonder the mad bitch drove me crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I have had a girlfriend in this part of the world that doesn't expect this and worry/complain that she is not attractive enough if not woken up in this way!

The races really are different, aren't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.