• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

The worst dictator in Africa

Mugabe and Zimbabwe regularly make the news; but this is the worst dictator in Africa and you are unlikely to have even heard of him, and probably not be able to place the country on a map, because for reasons best known to themselves this does not join the list of approved causes on the So-Called BBC and MSM agenda.

And here he is being feted by liberal globalist icon Obama in New York in 2009.

800px-Teodoro_Obiang_Nguema_Mbasogo_with

He has been in power since 1979, wins elections with 98% of the vote and once with a stunning 103% from one region.

Grand theft:

In 2003, Obiang told his citizenry that he felt compelled to take full control of the national treasury in order to prevent civil servants from being tempted to engage in corrupt practices. Obiang then deposited more than half a billion dollars into more than sixty accounts controlled by himself and his family at Riggs Bank in Washington, D.C., leading a U.S. federal court to fine the bank $16 million for allowing him to do so.[25] A United States Senate investigation in 2004 found that the Washington-based Riggs Bank had taken $300 million in payments on behalf of Obiang from Exxon Mobil and Hess Corporation.[26]

Murder, torture:

Abuses under Obiang have included "unlawful killings by security forces; government-sanctioned kidnappings; systematic torture of prisoners and detainees by security forces; life-threatening conditions in prisons and detention facilities; impunity; arbitrary arrest, detention, and incommunicado detention."

Cannibalism:

Nguema's opponents have accused him of cannibalism in reference to claims that he has consumed parts of his enemies in order to exhibit power.

Appoints himself god:

In July 2003, state-operated radio declared Obiang "the country's god" with "all power over men and things." It added that the president was "in permanent contact with the Almighty" and "can decide to kill without anyone calling him to account and without going to hell." He personally made similar comments in 1993

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodoro_Obiang_Nguema_Mbasogo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea

It's so bad it's like a spoof but I would lay money that most people even on here where the breadth of knowledge is impressive have no idea that he even exists.

So why is this not a massive issue for the media and BBC, and why does it not even merit a mention when it's headline news that Donald Trump retweets three genuine videos?

Answers on a whiteboard for a BBC focus group to discuss over wraps and coffee before going back to what Emma Thompson said about Donald Trump.

Edited by Frank Hovis

If I could be bothered with fighting with the bloody Captcha again I would include a poll as to who had heard of him; but as I can't be bothered just state if you have.

I hadn't until fairly recently and he's been doing all this since 1979 which without looking it up sounds like about the date Mugabe came to power.

20 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

If I could be bothered with fighting with the bloody Captcha again I would include a poll as to who had heard of him; but as I can't be bothered just state if you have.

I hadn't until fairly recently and he's been doing all this since 1979 which without looking it up sounds like about the date Mugabe came to power.

Actually i had, but only because I read the relevant wikipedia page when Equatorial Guinea hosted the African Nations Cup a few years back. They have some surprisingly good stadiums. Those Chinese can build anything.  

The country has vast oil and mineral rights that the dicatator and his cronies exploit. UK and US companies make a load of dosh from them. Be interesting if the Chinese move in - I imagine they will eventually.

Yes, the hyprocrisy of the Left / luvvies when it comes to black-skinned people doing terribble things in the world is fascinating. Most are just too thick to realise that they are being played.

44 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Nope. But then I didn't know that Spanish was the official language until earlier this week. 

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

???

Of Equatorial Guinea.

He succeeded (after killing) his uncle who most himself have broken some kind of record with his post independence reign of terror:

Out of a population of 300,000, an estimated 80,000 were killed

Those nasty colonialists eh?  Independence is so much better.

If you are white then it is rayciss to criticise black African leaders in any way. Plus, he only got 103% of the vote because of the imperialist way us White Europeans invaded his country.

(Am I doing this right?)

1 minute ago, Panther said:

I had heard of him and knew of Equatorial Guinea. This was the person/place that was the subject of the Mark Thatcher coup plot.

Ah yes, known as the Wonga coup - seriously!

The name Equatorial Guinea isn't exactly appealing. A lot of people get it confused with Guinea, or Guinea Bissau, or whatever its called now (if it's even the same country).

1 hour ago, eight said:

Actually i had, but only because I read the relevant wikipedia page when Equatorial Guinea hosted the African Nations Cup a few years back. They have some surprisingly good stadiums. Those Chinese can build anything.  

I'd heard of him and his country as that was in the news some years back when Simon Mann?  the mercenary was banged up there having been caught involved in a coup attempt.

I think it was Equatorial Guinea anyway. If not it was some equally white African hellhole.

Edit: My phone autocorrect changed white to white. Fuck! It's done it again.

Shite. Shite. Shite. Shite. Shite.

Even my phone is a PC SJW! We are lost.

Edited by the gardener

Malabo's quite nice actually. The roads are better tham the ones I'm used to in Durham. Chinese have done a great job. 

In Angola at the moment. Another big old leader Eduardo dos Santos has just given over his reign to a new guy Joao Lourenco. The lads I work with says hes cleaning up a lot of corruption. They seem hopeful.

Lets see how long EGs leader lasts. Maybe the new world order has something in store for Africa. Its certainly a big market and worth encouraging consumerism here.  

I've heard of him but can't remember where or what the context was. It was either a podcast I heard or a book I read very recently but can't remember for the life of me what it was. 

I had heard of him, but would not have been able to answer the question "who is Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo?"

Sounds like a thoroughly decent bloke. Can't see why on Earth the So-Called BBC or anyone else should have a problem with him. Look at how well he gets on with the Obamas. That should tell you all you need to know.

44 minutes ago, gilf said:

I've heard of him but can't remember where or what the context was. It was either a podcast I heard or a book I read very recently but can't remember for the life of me what it was. 

Probably the same place I did, some alternative history thing given in a vaguely comedic way.  Also talked about some first millenium Indian king.

Thanks for posting Frank.

Im going to memorise his name and the next time some brainwashed wanker starts spouting some twaddle about Trump that theyv'e been fed by the MSN, Ill just ask them why they dont get so worked up about Teodoro Oblang.

The left are keen to talk about European racism and colonialism but they never talk about Africa's major problem which is tribalism.

Bigotry and discrimination thrives in 21st century Africa only this time it is nothing to do with Europeans.

It puzzles me why the left keep talking about colonialism when most of these African countries have been independent for nearly 60 years and have chosen to squander their resources and kill each other due to tribalism.

Even the KKK would baulk at the bigotry and sadistic violence of Africans.