• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Time Person of the year - the Silence Breaker

Errr, Im sure there were a good few blokes were were sexually asaulted in Hollywood. You know, there are a lot of gay people in Hollywood.

And it does sort of ignore that the 2nd fiddler was Kevin Spacey, not know for his attraction to wimiin.

And then what about the actresses (and actors!) who pimped themselves for a part?

Ashley Judd must be over the Moon about this. I think many have long asked why she didn't come forward about this decades ago but Time seem to have ignored such questions.

I think Taylor Swfit is in there for some allegation and court case about some bloke allegedly putting his hand on her bottom? Not sure who the others are.

Such magazines are increasingly more and more pointless.

I remember being in my late teens / early 20's and thinking that I was really intelligent and open-minded because I used to buy Time magazine. I now realise that I was also incredibly smug.

I am not sure whether it still has the occasional good article in it or not as I can't bring myself to look at the headlines when I see it on a shelf these days. It just screams smugness at me.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Flowers are essentially tarts; prostitutes for the bees.

All men are guilty; see how he forces her to stand next to him and smile.  The monster.

rose-mcgowan.jpg?w=1500&h=1422

rose-mcgowan-harvey-weinstein.jpg?w=300

t_0zKh9YnCcJBklpFJ32Vh8x2u-0rf87PyLu1nxIYOs.thumb.jpg.436585218db37b3b1f2e0db27576e867.jpg

22 minutes ago, eight said:

Is Ashley Judd actually famous? I don't think I've ever seen her in anything. 

Oh shes been in loads - Harveys pants, Harveys bed, <insert Holly mogul> pants etc etc etc.

56 minutes ago, eight said:

I don't 'even know who she is. This is most likely the reason she's a #metoo....good old Harvey didn't fulfil his side of the bargain and make her a star.

I think I'm going to start a petition to:  'Ban these publications for having a 'person of the year' and then handing it to more than one person'. 

I suppose I might have overlooked a small team, but thousands? That's just taking the piss.

Next thing you know we'll have 'BBC sports personality of the year' handed out 'to the millions of people who undertake amateur sports every week'.

[Is this a symptom of the 'no-one goes home empty handed' that is so common in schools, children's parties, etc?  IMO it's about time we all grew up.]

Ha - just googled to see who won it.

I think we can all agree that boycotting the media - both print, TV, and most of the shite mainstream movies, is a good thing.

Don't give 'em your money or time.

The sad thing is that as they continue to wallow in #MeToo praise, more and more men's lives will be ruined by either total fantasists or people making something out of nothing for attention...

....but who the fuck cares about men's lives, eh?

1 hour ago, eight said:

Double jeopardy? Harvey fakes his own death and fits her up for his murder. She gets parole 6 years later and decides to kill him as she has already been tried and convicted for his murder (and everybody ignores all the other crimes she commits while she is trying to kill him). 

19 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Whoever the lady in the red dress is, she has an absolutely marvellous pair of norks. 

I was thinking the same myself. An absolutely stunning pair of funbags

14 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Double jeopardy? Harvey fakes his own death and fits her up for his murder. She gets parole 6 years later and decides to kill him as she has already been tried and convicted for his murder (and everybody ignores all the other crimes she commits while she is trying to kill him). 

Not ringing any bells I'm afraid.

7 minutes ago, JFK said:

I was thinking the same myself. An absolutely stunning pair of funbags

Charmed was just an hour of cleavage, really. Although for me the highlight of her career was when she got smacked off the dashboard in Death Proof.

31 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Ha - just googled to see who won it.

I think we can all agree that boycotting the media - both print, TV, and most of the shite mainstream movies, is a good thing.

Don't give 'em your money or time.

The sad thing is that as they continue to wallow in #MeToo praise, more and more men's lives will be ruined by either total fantasists or people making something out of nothing for attention...

....but who the fuck cares about men's lives, eh?

Hitler won it in 1938.  Stalin won it twice.

God knows what the women are going to do after this.

Edited by dgul

23 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Whoever the lady in the red dress is, she has an absolutely marvellous pair of norks. 

Casual objectification of women is something that gives feminists justification for their stance and should be frowned upon.

I agree she has a really nice pair of tits.