• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Todays Royal story

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Without wanting to spark another photoshop debate, there seems to be something a little off with those photos. They look staged to me b

I thought the exact same thing. Looks like a set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I thought the exact same thing. Looks like a set up.

Yep, Photog bunged the Romanians some dosh to hassle the Royals for a story. Win Wn.

Paparazzi Photogs will be hanging around all those clubs' doors, which is probably why the Romanians are there to do the photogs bidding...for cash, either for a photo or to 'delay' the celeb enough for the photog to get a picture of X with Y

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alas, another dick head thicko.

If people were to never give to beggars, the problem will go away.

Spitting at them is allowed, nothing more.

What did this Prince think would happen if he gave a tenner to one beggar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is illegal to beg in the street in the UK.

I'm content for the law to turn a blind eye to the drunk ex-squaddie* asking for coins, but there are clear legal paths to stop this sort of industrial aggressive begging and the police should be more aggressive in return.

[*I'll add (a bit late) that I think our ex-squaddies should be supported after their service, but that is the stereotype so I'll stick with it.]

Edited by dgul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dgul said:

It is illegal to beg in the street in the UK.

I'm content for the law to turn a blind eye to the drunk ex-squaddie* asking for coins, but there are clear legal paths to stop this sort of industrial aggressive begging and the police should be more aggressive in return.

[*I'll add (a bit late) that I think our ex-squaddies should be supported after their service, but that is the stereotype so I'll stick with it.]

So why am I dodging about three Romanian beggars on my seven minute walk between the station and my office?  

Today, I was meeting someone on a work related matter.  For ease we agreed to meet up on the street and then make our way to the meeting room.  Whilst waiting for the last person, we were accosted by an African beggar. 

Its endemic in central longon. Mainly (all) foreigners from my own experience. Yet nothing is done about it by the state.

its like a third world country. 

Edited by One percent
Changed dogging to dodging. Crapple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the story is true....and not staged.....then it's only a matter of time before something serious happens to TPTB. 

Perhaps then they'll start realise how stupid certain policies are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, One percent said:

So why am I dodging about three Romanian beggars on my seven minute walk between the station and my office?  

Today, I was meeting someone on a work related matter.  For ease we agreed to meet up on the street and then make our way to the meeting room.  Whilst waiting for the last person, we were accosted by an African beggar. 

Its endemic in central longon. Mainly (all) foreigners from my own experience. Yet nothing is done about it by the state.

its like a third world country. 

Is that true? :(

Paris is like that, dress well and you may get accosted every 50 yards, (but it's often young French men not Roma). The last time I was in London (May 2016) I didn't encounter a single one so thought the Brits were policing it better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

If the story is true....and not staged.....then it's only a matter of time before something serious happens to TPTB. 

Perhaps then they'll start realise how stupid certain policies are.

You underestimate the intelligence of the Roma. They have been parasitising other cultures for centuries and know exactly how to walk the line between what they can get away with and what they can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swissy_fit said:

Is that true? :(

Paris is like that, dress well and you may get accosted every 50 yards, (but it's often young French men not Roma). The last time I was in London (May 2016) I didn't encounter a single one so thought the Brits were policing it better.

It is. There is and old woman directly outside Euston station. Sits on the ground literally wailing away and gabbling on in a foreign language. The next obstacle is the big issue seller. This one is completely bonkers and appears to be off her meds. Again cannot speak English other than "big issue " and "please". Then there is the one further down the road, almost outside the BMA building. Same type. 

The african took a different approach and was actually approaching people so more subtle. He could also speak English. 

This is all relatively new. 12 months again, it would only be the big issue seller. That person changes on a regular basis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5153451/Prince-Michael-wife-ambushed-outside-LouLous.html

What in cunting fuck are the police and the like letting Roma swarm around London?

Grab the group, id them and kick them out.

 

That looks extremely undignified and very 3rd worldish.  Like places like India and Pakistan etc.

At least from the photos the beggars weren't using the fully veiled burka - or the niqab with just slits for the eyes.

 

Quote

They'll have to change the map to include places like Londistan etc.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a royal story with a difference I'd recommend this brilliant tongue-in-cheek article by "etiquette expert" William Hanson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5143293/William-Hanson-reveals-cheat-sheet-Meghan.html

I really like this guy, he's the best DM columnist right now. It isn't just because he's a complete blagger and fraud but that so many people don't realise he's not meant to be taken seriously in the comments . xD

46F8FE3600000578-0-image-m-44_1512398125

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s excellent news that those usually insulated from such people at arms length in their little enclaves are now exposed to them.

I hope it encourages more to venture to those areas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Increasingly she will find she has to be aware not to cause etiquette offences to certain religions as well.  Walking in front :o

She's american so H has an escape route already.

Quote

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle

Family and early life

Rachel Meghan Markle was born on August 4, 1981, in Los Angeles.  Her mother, Doria Loyce Ragland, a social worker and yoga instructor, lives in View Park–Windsor Hills, California.  Her father, Thomas Wayne Markle, who lives in Mexico, is an Emmy Award-winning lighting director whose profession resulted in his young daughter often visiting the set of Married... with Children.  Her parents divorced in 1988 when Markle was six years old.  She has two older paternal half-siblings, Thomas Markle Jr and Samantha Grant.

Describing her heritage, Markle said: "My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American. I'm half black and half white. ... I have come to embrace [this and] say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-racewoman."  Her mother is descended from slaves in the plantations of Georgia, and her father from Dutch, English, and Irishsettlers.  One of her father's ancestors, Rev. William Skipper, was an English immigrant descended from King Edward III.  She is also a descendant of Captain Christopher Hussey of Hampton, New Hampshire.

Markle grew up in Hollywood.  From age five, she was educated at private schools, beginning at Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse.  At age 11, her successful campaign to get a company to change a national television commercial she viewed as sexist was profiled by Linda Ellerbee on Nick News. Markle later attended Immaculate Heart High School, an all-girl, private Catholic school in Los Angeles.  She graduated in 2003 from Northwestern University, near Chicago, where she earned a bachelor's degree with a double major in theater and international studies. Speaking to Vogue in 2013, Markle told the magazine how at the age of 20, and reportedly short of credits to complete her junior year, she successfully applied for an internship at the US embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

 

.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What they didn't like was handing over cash? What they did like is the poor masses begging to them - like the good old days for the royals.

Consdiering just how many royals politicians, TV presenters and celebs wander around London in obvious places I am surprised that lots of them have not been viciously attacked or murdered yet by our new loving army of invading migrants from Africa and the ME? I can only assume they have orders not to touch them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2017 at 14:21, The Masked Tulip said:

What they didn't like was handing over cash? What they did like is the poor masses begging to them - like the good old days for the royals.

Consdiering just how many royals politicians, TV presenters and celebs wander around London in obvious places I am surprised that lots of them have not been viciously attacked or murdered yet by our new loving army of invading migrants from Africa and the ME? I can only assume they have orders not to touch them.

I think that's about it. 

It was only after the bridge attacks in London and it was getting too close that T May announced that enough was enough.  Apparently the phrase didn't apply for Manchester.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year we had a few roma women doing the begging thing outside shops etc. I haven't seen them this year, so either SY Police have sorted it, or they realised that Yorkshire is the tightest place on earth, and all gone elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.