• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bus Stop Boxer

Mozza Interview

He's a cock, but I love the smiths and I love much of his own music.

But he's a cock who genuinely doesn't give a shit what people think about him, which is very refreshing in this age and is leading to him angering/alienating the same SJW's that would have been his core demographic.

Check out this recent song from him...I don't know any other songwriter would have the balls to write this, whether you agree with it or not:

She just wants a slave

To break his back in pursuit of a living wage

So she can laze, and graze for the rest of her days....

Edited by JoeDavola

16 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I thought I'd add to this thread an interview with Noel Gallagher in the aftermath of the Manchester bombing but it appears to have been whitewashed from the Internet. 

I remember that one, Noel: 'how our useless government refuses to act against those islamist cunts' is a fair summation

Edited by Panther

Suspect cunt I reckon...

This article is 3 years old 

Eating meat is not murder, it's much worse than that, according to the celebrated miserablist and former Smiths singer Morrissey.

"I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia," he said. "They are both rape, violence, murder. If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away."

While devout Morrissey fans may regard his every word as divine writ – including his recent monumental autobiography which he insisted on being published in the Penguin Classics series – he pushed them to the limit in his latest utterances.

"Imagine, for example, if you were in a nightclub and someone said to you: 'Hello, I enjoy bloodshed, throat-slitting and the destruction of life,' well, I doubt if you'd want to exchange phone numbers," he said.

The insights were shared in a Q&A session on his fan website, True to You. Asked about his proudest achievement, he said it was persuading many people to stop eating meat. "If you believe in the abattoir then you would support Auschwitz. There's no difference."

But he wasn't done: "If Jamie 'Orrible is so certain that flesh-food is tasty then why doesn't he stick one of his children in a microwave?" he asked. And of Cilla Black preparing a leg of lamb recently on television: "Since a lamb is a baby, I wondered what kind of mind Cilla Black could possibly have that would convince her that eating a baby is OK?"

His argument failed to convince some. "This isn't in any way intended to cause offence to you or any other Morrissey enthusiasts, but he really does need a good shoeing sometimes," Dan Layton commented on the Gigwise website, one of many which took up the subject.

Morrissey also threatened to "slip into permanent unconsciousness" if any journalist ever asked him again about the Smiths.

Mark Fairley suggested: "The sooner someone asks him about the Smiths, the better …"

from https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jan/03/morrissey-eating-meat-paedophilia-smiths

WTF?!?

O.o

2 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Suspect cunt I reckon...

This article is 3 years old 

Eating meat is not murder, it's much worse than that, according to the celebrated miserablist and former Smiths singer Morrissey.

"I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia," he said. "They are both rape, violence, murder. If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away."

While devout Morrissey fans may regard his every word as divine writ – including his recent monumental autobiography which he insisted on being published in the Penguin Classics series – he pushed them to the limit in his latest utterances.

"Imagine, for example, if you were in a nightclub and someone said to you: 'Hello, I enjoy bloodshed, throat-slitting and the destruction of life,' well, I doubt if you'd want to exchange phone numbers," he said.

The insights were shared in a Q&A session on his fan website, True to You. Asked about his proudest achievement, he said it was persuading many people to stop eating meat. "If you believe in the abattoir then you would support Auschwitz. There's no difference."

But he wasn't done: "If Jamie 'Orrible is so certain that flesh-food is tasty then why doesn't he stick one of his children in a microwave?" he asked. And of Cilla Black preparing a leg of lamb recently on television: "Since a lamb is a baby, I wondered what kind of mind Cilla Black could possibly have that would convince her that eating a baby is OK?"

His argument failed to convince some. "This isn't in any way intended to cause offence to you or any other Morrissey enthusiasts, but he really does need a good shoeing sometimes," Dan Layton commented on the Gigwise website, one of many which took up the subject.

Morrissey also threatened to "slip into permanent unconsciousness" if any journalist ever asked him again about the Smiths.

Mark Fairley suggested: "The sooner someone asks him about the Smiths, the better …"

from https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jan/03/morrissey-eating-meat-paedophilia-smiths

WTF?!?

O.o

He's one person with an opinion - that's all.  Typically - Trump thinks that the police can do no wrong - so just like every other president both democrat and republican.

Some of his music is very enjoyable in terms of music - I tend not to listen too much to the messages in pop music.  

Regarding Gallagher - he should have said something like that (above video) during his singalong in Manchester - including expletives if he really felt they were apt.

Edited by twocents

2 hours ago, twocents said:

Regarding Gallagher - he should have said something like that (above video) during his singalong in Manchester - including expletives if he really felt they were apt.

" After he exited the stage, the crowd chanted “You can shove your fucking Isis up your arse,” before hundreds joined in a rendition of 1996 hit Don’t Look Back in Anger. "

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/may/30/oasis-reunion-rumoured-for-liam-gallagher-manchester-solo-show-victims-fund-noel

30 minutes ago, shindigger said:

Been humming this all day.

Can still see the gladioli flying...

To be honest this album is a real grower.

"kiss me a lot kiss me a lot..... kiss me all over my face......"

Yeah love that track. Last couple of Moz albums have had some great songs in them.

i used to squat with veggies and anarchist types and drive hunt sabs around in my landrover,they never batted an eyelid has i did a bacon butty on my camping stove has long has i got them to the thick of the action,most just wanted a brawl looking back on things .

21 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

" After he exited the stage, the crowd chanted “You can shove your fucking Isis up your arse,” before hundreds joined in a rendition of 1996 hit Don’t Look Back in Anger. "

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/may/30/oasis-reunion-rumoured-for-liam-gallagher-manchester-solo-show-victims-fund-noel

That reminded me about listening on the So-Called BBC radio to the speeches made by the politicians etc outside of Manchester Town Hall after the Manchester attack and I thought I heard the large crowd chanting something like "muslims out, muslims out........................" as the speeches went on. 

I was quite shocked I can tell you that the crowd might be so off message - despite the horror of the attack on the children at the concert.  

Fortunately the So-Called BBC commentator came to the rescue to clarify that it was the Manchester people showing their fortitude and resilience and they were actually chanting "Manchester, Manchester..........".  That was a relief - I knew all along that the crowd would be on message.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, twocents said:

That reminded me about listening on the So-Called BBC radio to the speeches made by the politicians etc outside of Manchester Town Hall after the Manchester attack and I thought I heard the large crowd chanting something like "muslims out, muslims out........................" as the speeches went on. 

I was quite shocked I can tell you that the crowd might be so off message - despite the horror of the attack on the children at the concert.  

Fortunately the So-Called BBC commentator came to the rescue to clarify that it was the Manchester people showing their fortitude and resilience and they were actually chanting "Manchester, Manchester..........".  That was a relief - I knew all along that the crowd would be on message.

So weak!