• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Hartman

Light punishment for serious mentalist.

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

I thought so as well which is why I picked this particular story as he does seem to add a degree of credibility.

I first heard it 35 odd years ago, and i’ve heard it told as a personal connection type story from at least a dozen rugby players over the years. Either it’s incredibly common or a very popular myth.

1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I first heard it 35 odd years ago, and i’ve heard it told as a personal connection type story from at least a dozen rugby players over the years. Either it’s incredibly common or a very popular myth.

Don't ruin it. Some urban myths are so good (or bad!) that they really should be allowed to stand unchallenged.

Mornington Crescent?

These assaults are becoming more and more common.  

Lorena Bobbitt cut her husbands penis off.....years later got a standing ovation on a chat show.

Edited by Wahoo

3 hours ago, Wahoo said:

This nutters name is going to come up again and again and again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5156173/Lavinia-Woodward-appeals-against-suspended-sentence.html

Yeah this popped up on my faceache feed too - I fail to see what her grounds for Appeal will be (there are only very limited grounds for Appeal, just because you don't like the verdict is NOT one of them!). This appears to be filing for permission to file an Appeal, as sort of appeal for an appeal.  Can't really see it getting anywhere ... depends on how well connected she is I suppose. Masonic handshakes and all that.

She is quite brilliant though by all accounts, that should count for something????