• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

M5

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I stay near a major bridge in scotland. Fairly frequently it's closed because someone is threatening to jump.

Tens of thousands of people inconvienced because of one person. 

That is the way that type of suicide works.  The inconvenience is part of the thought process.  

The trouble with suicidal thoughts is that we all have normal thoughts, including 'oh I feel down today' thoughts, and so we think that we sort-of-understand the mindset of the suicidal.  However, the suicidal mindset is completely abnormal -- you might as well think you've understood the mindset of a giraffe, or an ant (ie, you really can't).

Obviously, when you're sat in the train/car/whatever being late and needing the loo because of the 'selfish f*cker', their mindset is a nuance that doesn't help proceedings, particularly.

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

i work in mental health im expected to be sympathetic and understanding,id have em tazered and see which way they fall.

Are you good cop or bad cop ? :ph34r::Jumping:

Here is the M27 jumper from monday:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/15702505.Woman_dies_after_falling_from_bridge_onto_M27/

Very common in the south and usually in the lead up to xmas often women too, i think it is a money thing? 

This case was interesting because a young lad tried to stop her, so we get a glimpse into what goes on before the big jump into rush hr morning traffic,

in this case she was pacing frantically up and down before scaling the barrier and leaping

working up the bottle? to go out with a massive fuck you to everbody on their morning commute? 

Money status comsumerist midset is what i believe is behind a lot of these "tragedies" 

i bet of i did a survey the vast majority of suicide cases will have a financial backgroud to them. 

Edited by WorkingPoor

4 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Here is the M27 jumper from monday:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/15702505.Woman_dies_after_falling_from_bridge_onto_M27/

Very common in the south and usually in the lead up to xmas often women too, i think it is a money thing? 

This case was interesting because a young lad tried to stop her, so we get a glimpse into what goes on before the big jump into rush hr morning traffic,

in this case she was pacing frantically up and down before scaling the barrier and leaping

working up the bottle? to go out with a massive fuck you to everbody on their morning commute? 

Money status comsumerist midset is what i believe is behind a lot of these "tragedies" 

It could be many, many things.

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

eh? 

True, I worked with homeless people, around this time of year, every year, one chap used to strip off and go kick cars in the middle of the road, got a nice warn Christmas either in jail or hospital, he was smart nuts!

I know someone who commits small scale shop robberies (paving slab through the window at night grab the fags etc) he never does a big crime just ones that'll get you 6 months or so then he gets out every year around May for the summer then goes back in around october when it starts getting cold again 

habitual institutionalised criminal crack addict 

Edited by WorkingPoor

17 minutes ago, Lone Lurker said:

True, I worked with homeless people, around this time of year, every year, one chap used to strip off and go kick cars in the middle of the road, got a nice warn Christmas either in jail or hospital, he was smart nuts!

yep i pinned one daft twat down for kicking fk out of a bmw and he went straight to the floor said dont hurt me i just want to get arrested to spend a month in prison where its warm.thats an eyeopener

I also used to work with heroin addicts, they  do the same in the hope of rehab in jail, those that did manage to get clean often overdosed on leaving jail, as they only had other addicts for support outside, very sad.