• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Useless Maggots

No. 1 in my useless male maggots thread is Emmanuelle Macron, he even has the name of the female lead in the moves of the same name.

Full list of official Emmanuelle movies:- http://www.imdb.com/list/ls000093873/

I Like this unofficial one 'Emmanuelle Queen of the Galaxy'.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0132938/

A 1994 television movie, which was the first episode from the erotic series Emmanuelle in Space.

I think Macron sees himself as 'Queen of the Galaxy' in his own little world.

1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

Does anyone else find the rise of M.Macron very strange?

He seemed to come out of nowhere and become super-popular, suspiciously just around the time when there seemed to be no credible opposition to Mm Le Pen in the polls. 

Like Obama, he almost seems to be a laboratory creation by certain powers in order to get the 'right' sort of leader into authority. 

Bilderberg came to mind and sure enough he was invited in 2014.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/29/bilderberg-copenhagen-2014-full-list-of-official-attendees-4744401/

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

So, the question is, how did he get on the bilderberg invite list?  

They probably just scan the up and coming politicians with a similar mind set.  Invite them along to confirm and then put the wheels in motion to get them in power.

I just noticed Simon Coveney had been a invitee.  He recently just missed out on Taoiseach and is the current the Irish deputy.  There will probably be another election in Ireland next year.  I wonder who will be next Taoiseach. 9_9

Edited by montecristo

8 minutes ago, montecristo said:

They probably just scan the up and coming politicians with a similar mind set.  Invite them along to confirm and then put the wheels in motion to get them in power.

I just noticed Simon Coveney had been a invitee.  He recently just missed out on Taoiseach and is the current the Irish deputy.  There will probably be another election in Ireland next year.  I wonder who will be next Taoiseach. 9_9

Maybe but how do you break into that circle?  We need to know so that a dosbodder can go deep under cover. I nominate @Carl Fimble  

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Maybe but how do you break into that circle?  We need to know so that a dosbodder can go deep under cover. I nominate @Carl Fimble  

Perhaps it is like the masons you have to be invited by a current member. @Carl Fimble would need to get friendly with people like Peter Sutherland who is invited every year.

11 minutes ago, montecristo said:

He's a Rothschil banker and civil servant so he'll be very familiar with the mind set.  They probably tell him what policies he's advised to follow in order to get their backing and also hand out some speeches for him to make to show his agreement.  Formality.  Then it's all roses for him.

I'm sure it's all a well trodden path for invitees.

1 minute ago, montecristo said:

Perhaps it is like the masons you have to be invited by a current member. @Carl Fimble would need to get friendly with people like Peter Sutherland who is invited every year.

We would need someone in Edinburgh. @Carl Fimble Appears to travel by bus so getting cosy with someone in Ireland is asking a bit much n

1 minute ago, twocents said:

He's a Rothschil banker and civil servant so he'll be very familiar with the mind set.  They probably tell him what policies he's advised to follow in order to get their backing and also hand out some speeches for him to make to show his agreement.  Formality.  Then it's all roses for him.

I'm sure it's all a well trodden path for invitees.

quite.

he's another globalist

5 minutes ago, JFK said:

quite.

he's another globalist

I'm sure as soon as he entered the École nationale d'administration he would be spotted as having potential depending on what he did for a few years after leaving.  He could have ended up protesting in the streets like people like Jack Straw etc and made it to high office or ended up in banking and made it to high office.

You takes your choice.  A bit like Eton and similar places?

Edited by twocents

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

We would need someone in Edinburgh. @Carl Fimble Appears to travel by bus so getting cosy with someone in Ireland is asking a bit much n

Malcolm Rifkind it is then :)

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

It would be interesting to know whether Trump is a bilderberger and if not if he is planning on draining that particular swamp too 

Can't see him on any list.  Maybe that explains the vilification he is getting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants

Edited by montecristo

He doesn't seem to be a member (you never know) but he does seem to have some bilderberg contacts (it would be a surprise in he didn't as it seems to pervade every aspect) as well as having representatives at the June meeting.

I agree him apparently not being a full insider might help to explain some of the vilification - as well as him apparently not being on message.

Nobody votes for those people so I also question whether he's going to be draining that swamp.

Edited by twocents

4 minutes ago, twocents said:

He doesn't seem to be a member (you never know) but he does seem to have some bilderberg contacts (it would be a surprise in he didn't as it seems to pervade every aspect) as well as having representatives at the June meeting.

I agree him apparently not being a full insider might help to explain some of the vilification - as well as him apparently not being on message.

Oh goodie. He appears to be an outsider of that little circle. 

You can see why they all hate him.  A maverick. He would fit right in here. 

Hope he bloody drains that swamp. 

I do fear for his health though. 

2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Does anyone else find the rise of M.Macron very strange?

He seemed to come out of nowhere and become super-popular, suspiciously just around the time when there seemed to be no credible opposition to Mm Le Pen in the polls. 

Like Obama, he almost seems to be a laboratory creation by certain powers in order to get the 'right' sort of leader into authority. 

Nope. He was a Rothschild banker. About as normal a rise to political power as you could expect.