• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

cohesion

1 hour ago, Kilham said:

If by 'We' you mean those who seek to divide and rule us, you have the answer.

Yes diversity is similar to division - of divide and rule.

Diversity is supposed to benefit us (as if) but benefits seem to be slanted to new arrivals who have never contributed anything.

I expect the majority of new arrivals have never heard of the politics of divide and rule but will more likely have been filled full of things about infidels and so on.  So cooperation will be very difficult to achieve in the foreseeable future aka maybe many many decades if ever.  I hope I'm wrong of course - I doubt the issue of ever increasing congestion is calculated to improve matters.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

why do we celebrate diversity and not cohesion?

Because cohesion hasn’t been achieved through multiculturalism so the approach now from the elite/rulers is to have a go with promoting diversity to try and “settle” the population and create a harmonious society?

Oh, what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to deceive!

1 hour ago, Economic Exile said:

Because cohesion hasn’t been achieved through multiculturalism so the approach now from the elite/rulers is to have a go with promoting diversity to try and “settle” the population and create a harmonious society?

Oh, what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to deceive!

utopias a myth,that shits never going to happen,no matter how much they use the race card to shut down anyone who disagrees.if they ever outnumber us they will start to kill each other.at the moment its the enermy of your enermy is a friend of mine.once that honeymoons over its going to be sunni vs shia

Much made of UKIP in Wales now being great for diversity as they are three men and three women.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42516556

UKIP's Mandy Jones has been sworn in as the party's new assembly member for North Wales following the resignation of Nathan Gill.

Wrexham.com for people living in or visiting the wrexham area

*Mrs Jones pictured left.

Edited by Bedrag Justesen

54 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Much made of UKIP in Wales now being great for diversity as they are three men and three women.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42516556

UKIP's Mandy Jones has been sworn in as the party's new assembly member for North Wales following the resignation of Nathan Gill.

Wrexham.com for people living in or visiting the wrexham area

*Mrs Jones pictured left.

I'd vote for the cute lamb :D

19 hours ago, twocents said:

Seeing as there's a reference to UKIP on this thread.

Labour Lord Adonis has resigned as a Conservative LibLabCon lackey - one of the reasons he gave is May is just the UKIP leader.  What nonsense from a total and abject failure for anything to do with Britain.

Chairman of the National Infrastructure Commission - a self serving pathetic failure who couldn't even keep up the pretence of wanting better infrastructure to accommodate the ever bloating increasingly unproductive population.  Unproductive due to the bloat.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

I don't know he thinks he is going round London giving it the big un calling himself Lord Adonis.

Image Gallery lord adonis

He is a pathetic imitation of the real Adonis,he looks fuck all like a Greek God.

Titian: Venus and Adonis

5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I don't know he thinks he is going round London giving it the big un calling himself Lord Adonis.

He is a pathetic imitation of the real Adonis,he looks fuck all like a Greek God.

Titian: Venus and Adonis

What is he doing to that dog?

2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Lick my boots ...said Lord Adonis

Edited by Panther

Cos cohesion is our 'natural' tendency? (Family bonds 1st, then tribal etc?) So "diversity" goes against the grain and has to be actively encouraged for national and political reasons? (Just thinking aloud here!) Of course, difference can be interesting as in will pique our curiosity. But basically we humans like to stick together with our kin and then with those with whom we can easily (most closely) identify. Yes, we hate some of our family and some of our neighbours/work colleagues, but put us into a situation of danger and we will pick them over some random new arrivals who look vaguely threatening to our longer term existence or well-being?

7 hours ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2030058/scots-professor-responds-to-racist-slurs-against-wife-twitter/

This is cohesion. not #diversity

The best way of fighting racism is living your life, standing tall and educating. #Diversity

Today I was walking around the supermarket when I seen a Yummymummy wandering around the isles trying to make eye contact with people.

She had one of her baps out in full view with a baby sucking away,like this Professor these people are fucking tedious.

The Professor is quite plainly thinks that has done something heroic by marrying a black woman or he is self conscious after marrying a black woman.

I am sick people making a song and dance about things that nobody in the real world cares about.

It must make a change from people joking about his kilt and his sporran etc and it's just an article to divert people away from the real racism which is currently being suffered by the indigenous population.

Edited by twocents