• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Melchett

Diversity and Inclusion Policies

Whitebread middle aged yank CEO with Senior Management Hair (cookie cutter Dilbert stereotype) tells whole company we have to be more diverse and inclusive in 2018.

So over The Holiday Season I guess we shall all be taking a bath in Oxo, dropping paving slabs on our feet and dressing in frocks while self-identifying as pillocks?

How is it where you work?

9 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Whitebread middle aged yank CEO with Senior Management Hair (cookie cutter Dilbert stereotype) tells whole company we have to be more diverse and inclusive in 2018.

So over The Holiday Season I guess we shall all be taking a bath in Oxo, dropping paving slabs on our feet and dressing in frocks while self-identifying as pillocks?

As it doesn't seem to be compulsory I've skipped the diversity training.  

31 minutes ago, Melchett said:

They want more cheap labour.  Longer hours at the same or less pay. 

Diverse and inclusive replaces the old flexible which amounted to much the same thing.  Whenever you see or hear those sort of words you know it's = raw deal - plus less control.

The same old mushroom management.

Edited by twocents

I've said this before. I am currently doing work for one of the UK's largest and most famous financial institutions.

I looked at their online structure chart of their "diversity and inclusion" team.

15 female.

15 white.

1 a bloke. 

Unless my gaydar is broken he is gay.

He is the executive assistant. Token gay bloke alert.

It's incredible.

This team is chock full of directors and heads off. 

You will have someone on £100k+ for daily thinking what sort of flags should be put on the coffee machine. 

I'm not even kidding. What else can their "job" entail ? 

1 hour ago, twocents said:

They want more cheap labour.  Longer hours at the same or less pay. 

Diverse and inclusive replaces the old flexible which amounted to much the same thing.  Whenever you see or hear those sort of words you know it's = raw deal - plus less control.

The same old mushroom management.

And an associated drop in productivity.