• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Whose had Spice then?

MEN's reporting every day how spice-ridden teenagers have turned Piccadilly Gardens into a hell-hole.

Just on North West Tonight too.

Fact check: False. That stupid concrete wall had already turned Piccadilly Gardens into a hell-hole several years ago.

22 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Oh its rampant in the prisons.

The prison officers  cannot stuff it   up their arses fast enough.

Just on the local news...Paramedics are being sent into Bristol Prison daily.

Apparently, it can soaked into A4 paper, and sent in via the post..

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Wharra you daft gets on about...?

And exactly which Spice am I meant to have had like...?

Scary, Spotty, Dave Dee, Dopey or fuckin' Itchy....?

XYY

Probably old.

2 hours ago, blobloblob said:

MEN's reporting every day how spice-ridden teenagers have turned Piccadilly Gardens into a hell-hole.

Just on North West Tonight too.

Fact check: False. That stupid concrete wall had already turned Piccadilly Gardens into a hell-hole several years ago.

Entering Piccadilly Gardens is like entering the epicentre of Manchesteristan. Vile.

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

My cousin says most of Hull nick is smoking it.

He enjoying it. He does not smoke it but it wankers all his fellow inmates, so he gets less hassle.

What's he in for?

5 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

What's he in for?

Being caught. They all are.

Hes a smart person (prison is full of mainly people who cannot read + write).

However .... due to his heroin habit he gets into stupid situations.

Helping out one of his moron mates resulted him for being done for joint enterprise when th8e mate nicked stuff.

Yeah, I've smoked it a few times.

I was a heavy (really heavy) weed smoker for many years (decades in fact) and was certainly not a lightweight as for as cannabis went. Still though- Spice totally fucked me, it felt as though it was pure THC, rather than the blend of THC, CBD, CBN, CBG, etc that you get with cannabis. Pure THC is trippy as fuck and a little scary, even for a hardened cannabis smoker like I was, the other components of cannabis have a relaxing, calming effect that takes the edge off the THC present in cannabis.

I also felt kinda "dirty" smoking it, like I did sometimes when taking chemical drugs, NEVER got that with cannabis ever. It's madness, should not be allowed at all! All of course a side effect of the prohibition of cannabis, as usual, most of the harm from drug use comes as a result of their being illegal...

My advice is to avoid Spice like the plague, it's not even what it was- one THC mimicking chemical gets banned and they alter the chemistry a little bit to get round the laws.

Horrible chemical shit, untested and likely harmful.

18 hours ago, Tabasco Kid said:

Entering Piccadilly Gardens is like entering the epicentre of Manchesteristan. Vile.

Hasn't it always been like that? J lived there in the early to mid 00s and people were off their faces on booze or smack, isn't it just the drug of choice that has changed. 

The old lady that lived next door to me when I was a kid used to say "here's 10 Bob, go to the shop and get the sen some spice" Times have changed O.o

3 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Hasn't it always been like that? J lived there in the early to mid 00s and people were off their faces on booze or smack, isn't it just the drug of choice that has changed. 

yup, hobos and down and outs and just piss wet drunks.