• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Truly shocking - Police with-hold evidence proving man accused of rape was entirely innocent

This is truly shocking.

If the Police involved are of this mindset then how else are they abusing their power?

Is it the madness of the 'white males are evil and always in the wrong' continuing? I fear so. Guilty until you are proven innocent and even then, seemingly, the Police and CPS will with-hold vital evidence proving innocence.

Prosecutor slams 'sheer incompetence' of police who deemed 'rape victim's' texts fantasising about violent sex too PERSONAL to use as evidence as the student she accused is CLEARED after two years of hell

The judge has called for an inquiry after the trial of a student accused of rape collapsed after police failed to reveal she sent him messages asking for casual sex and revealing her own violent sexual fantasies.

Officers failed to hand over evidence proving his innocence and the Crown's prosecutor apologised to Mr Allan last night.

Evidence missed included a computer disk containing copies of 40,000 messages - including ones sent to Mr Allan by the woman pestering him for sex.

The woman had told police she didn't enjoy sex and the lead detective has been accused of failing to review her texts. 

If found guilty, the 22-year-old was told he would be jailed for at least ten years. 

After the trial collapsed Mr Allan, a criminology student, told The Times: 'I can't explain the mental torture of the past two years. I feel betrayed by the system which I had believed would do the right thing — the system I want to work in.'

His mother Lorraine Allan, 46, told the paper: 'In the current climate, in these sorts of cases, you are guilty until you can prove you are innocent.' 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5181277/Judge-slams-police-rape-trial-student.html#comments

That's not incompetence that's plain evil. 

On top of stuff like Hillsborough. 

Endemic bias against the indigenous.  It's impossible to avoid comparing it to events in places like Rotherham.

How many years in prison will they get for withholding evidence.

Edited by twocents

Casual sex, or a short fling with a girl who's crazy-but-great-in-bed, has become much more dangerous for the bloke than it used to be.

If I had a son I'd be advising him to stay away from anyone who was slightly suspect, regardless of the lure of exciting sex. Not worth ruining your life over.

WTF was HIS lawyer doing about it?  As usual , the story doesnt match the probable facts.....or are college students so thick these days they fail to mention the bleeding obvious?

34 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This is truly shocking.

If the Police involved are of this mindset then how else are they abusing their power?

Is it the madness of the 'white males are evil and always in the wrong' continuing? I fear so. Guilty until you are proven innocent and even then, seemingly, the Police and CPS will with-hold vital evidence proving innocence.

Prosecutor slams 'sheer incompetence' of police who deemed 'rape victim's' texts fantasising about violent sex too PERSONAL to use as evidence as the student she accused is CLEARED after two years of hell

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5181277/Judge-slams-police-rape-trial-student.html#comments

There should be immediate criminal charges against the leading police officer and the woman who brought the complaint. That guy has been put through hell. Absolutely disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

There should be immediate criminal charges against the leading police officer and the woman who brought the complaint. That guy has been put through hell. Absolutely disgusting.

There should be charges but I very much doubt it. In the case of Stefan Kiszko (jailed for 16 years when he physically was incapable of committing the crime) evidence was withheld and people lied under oath in court and admitted they had lied  ... none were punished and in fact IIRC no one even apologised. The excuse here was that the crime took place too many years ago for a fair trial of the police to take place ... however we still seem (rightly IMHO) to be able to put nazi guards from WW2 on trial. Kiszko's  suffering must have been horrific and as others have mentioned previously so was that of his mother, both knowing he was totally innocent.

'We are working closely with the Crown Prosecution Service and keeping in close contact with the victim whilst this process takes place.'

I wonder whom they see as the victim?

1 minute ago, satch said:

There should be charges but I very much doubt it. In the case of Stefan Kiszko (jailed for 16 years when he physically was incapable of committing the crime) evidence was withheld and people lied under oath in court and admitted they had lied  ... none were punished and in fact IIRC no one even apologised. The excuse here was that the crime took place too many years ago for a fair trial of the police to take place ... however we still seem (rightly IMHO) to be able to put nazi guards from WW2 on trial. Kiszko's  suffering must have been horrific and as others have mentioned previously so was that of his mother, both knowing he was totally innocent.

They will go on the sick for a few years and then retired off on fat pensions. Should be in jail IMPO.

Someone needs to set-up a GoFund Me page to bring a private prosecution against both the Metropolitan Police and the (annoyingly) unnamed woman.

This is such a miscarriage of justice that’ll needs kicking touch before my son discovers girls in about 8 years time. 

If one is set-up I’ll make sure my donation is sizeable. 

Edited by longtomsilver

14 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Someone needs to set-up a GoFund Me page to bring a private prosecution against both the Metropolitan Police and the (annoyingly) unnamed woman.

This is such a miscarriage of justice that’ll needs kicking touch before my son discovers girls in about 8 years time. 

There might be three woman 0 - the alledged victim, investigating copper and the person at the CPS.

22 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

You know, that's a really good idea. How can we write to the bloke and suggest it? He probably just wants to move on, but I would want revenge and justice!

21 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

You know, that's a really good idea. How can we write to the bloke and suggest it? He probably just wants to move on, but I would want revenge and justice!

His statement after the event plus it’s the field he’ll likely end up in suggests otherwise. I’m unable to find either his or his mother’s details on Facebook.

Legitimately, if we can track him down and he’s up for it I’ll put a £1k in for starters. 

I personally would like to see the accusers strung up!!!!

Edited by longtomsilver

1 hour ago, longtomsilver said:

His statement after the event plus it’s the field he’ll likely end up in suggests otherwise. I’m unable to find either his or his mother’s details on Facebook.

Legitimately, if we can track him down and he’s up for it I’ll put a £1k in for starters. 

I personally would like to see the accusers strung up!!!!

I will add £1k no bother. This is horrendous. And it's not a male Vs female thing either. It's basic decency. 

25 minutes ago, ccc said:

I will add £1k no bother. This is horrendous. And it's not a male Vs female thing either. It's basic decency. 

Absolutely this, the events of the last few years are very very worrying, we seem to be missing a fundamental right, the right of innocence until proven guilty and a fair trial. 

As it happens the bulk of it has been aimed at men, but it's not about that at all. 

For me we over steeped the boundary massively,  it's not easy to try and defend the likes of say Jimmy Saville* but he has been branded many things having never faced a trial or been convicted. 

Seems ever more bizarre when we live in a world where Human Rights are now way too far reaching when the most basic and fundamental one is tossed on the scrapheap. 

* That's a difficult one, but it's the use of "well known paedophile Jimmy Saville", or that sort of thing. 

Edited by gilf

I learnt the hard way how the 'justice' system and police work in the U.K. 

It is one of the reasons why I will never allow any family member over here or myself to go back.

I can entirely understand how this case came about from personal experience.

4 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Casual sex, or a short fling with a girl who's crazy-but-great-in-bed, has become much more dangerous for the bloke than it used to be.

If I had a son I'd be advising him to stay away from anyone who was slightly suspect, regardless of the lure of exciting sex. Not worth ruining your life over.

For any bloke out there, always get her to sign an SCF (Sexual Consent Form.) Here's a free one:

Sexual_Consent_Form.pdf

Edited by Charles Carter

46 minutes ago, ccc said:

Thank you - we just have to find him and a place (fund) to send it too.

Like me, you most certainly will have a few grey area spontaneous conquests where the consent was never really in any doubt except for today’s climate in which all but the most beautiful of men will be forced to beg for sex by producing form xyz to be signed before carrying out the deed. 

I’ve been witness to one of my best friends being accused of rape by a female (who had a boyfriend, confession turned to rape accusation - police, trial and acquittal) and even though I personally witnessed the consensual act (two blokes, two females at opposite ends of a room) the police refused to take my statement. Even to this day, by some (including my own mother - it took place in our big sitting room) he is still considered as a rapist. This is why I want to help as there’s a lot of similarities between the accused and my younger self. Nothing will get done otherwise. 

Edited by longtomsilver