• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Truly shocking - Police with-hold evidence proving man accused of rape was entirely innocent

Recommended Posts

This is truly shocking.

If the Police involved are of this mindset then how else are they abusing their power?

Is it the madness of the 'white males are evil and always in the wrong' continuing? I fear so. Guilty until you are proven innocent and even then, seemingly, the Police and CPS will with-hold vital evidence proving innocence.

 

Prosecutor slams 'sheer incompetence' of police who deemed 'rape victim's' texts fantasising about violent sex too PERSONAL to use as evidence as the student she accused is CLEARED after two years of hell

 

Quote

The judge has called for an inquiry after the trial of a student accused of rape collapsed after police failed to reveal she sent him messages asking for casual sex and revealing her own violent sexual fantasies.

Officers failed to hand over evidence proving his innocence and the Crown's prosecutor apologised to Mr Allan last night.

Evidence missed included a computer disk containing copies of 40,000 messages - including ones sent to Mr Allan by the woman pestering him for sex.

 

Quote

The woman had told police she didn't enjoy sex and the lead detective has been accused of failing to review her texts. 

If found guilty, the 22-year-old was told he would be jailed for at least ten years. 

After the trial collapsed Mr Allan, a criminology student, told The Times: 'I can't explain the mental torture of the past two years. I feel betrayed by the system which I had believed would do the right thing — the system I want to work in.'

His mother Lorraine Allan, 46, told the paper: 'In the current climate, in these sorts of cases, you are guilty until you can prove you are innocent.' 

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5181277/Judge-slams-police-rape-trial-student.html#comments

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not incompetence that's plain evil. 

On top of stuff like Hillsborough. 

Endemic bias against the indigenous.  It's impossible to avoid comparing it to events in places like Rotherham.

How many years in prison will they get for withholding evidence.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Casual sex, or a short fling with a girl who's crazy-but-great-in-bed, has become much more dangerous for the bloke than it used to be.

If I had a son I'd be advising him to stay away from anyone who was slightly suspect, regardless of the lure of exciting sex. Not worth ruining your life over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF was HIS lawyer doing about it?  As usual , the story doesnt match the probable facts.....or are college students so thick these days they fail to mention the bleeding obvious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This is truly shocking.

If the Police involved are of this mindset then how else are they abusing their power?

Is it the madness of the 'white males are evil and always in the wrong' continuing? I fear so. Guilty until you are proven innocent and even then, seemingly, the Police and CPS will with-hold vital evidence proving innocence.

 

Prosecutor slams 'sheer incompetence' of police who deemed 'rape victim's' texts fantasising about violent sex too PERSONAL to use as evidence as the student she accused is CLEARED after two years of hell

 

 

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5181277/Judge-slams-police-rape-trial-student.html#comments

 

There should be immediate criminal charges against the leading police officer and the woman who brought the complaint. That guy has been put through hell. Absolutely disgusting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

There should be immediate criminal charges against the leading police officer and the woman who brought the complaint. That guy has been put through hell. Absolutely disgusting.

There should be charges but I very much doubt it. In the case of Stefan Kiszko (jailed for 16 years when he physically was incapable of committing the crime) evidence was withheld and people lied under oath in court and admitted they had lied  ... none were punished and in fact IIRC no one even apologised. The excuse here was that the crime took place too many years ago for a fair trial of the police to take place ... however we still seem (rightly IMHO) to be able to put nazi guards from WW2 on trial. Kiszko's  suffering must have been horrific and as others have mentioned previously so was that of his mother, both knowing he was totally innocent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

'We are working closely with the Crown Prosecution Service and keeping in close contact with the victim whilst this process takes place.'

 

I wonder whom they see as the victim?

1 minute ago, satch said:

There should be charges but I very much doubt it. In the case of Stefan Kiszko (jailed for 16 years when he physically was incapable of committing the crime) evidence was withheld and people lied under oath in court and admitted they had lied  ... none were punished and in fact IIRC no one even apologised. The excuse here was that the crime took place too many years ago for a fair trial of the police to take place ... however we still seem (rightly IMHO) to be able to put nazi guards from WW2 on trial. Kiszko's  suffering must have been horrific and as others have mentioned previously so was that of his mother, both knowing he was totally innocent.

 

They will go on the sick for a few years and then retired off on fat pensions. Should be in jail IMPO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone needs to set-up a GoFund Me page to bring a private prosecution against both the Metropolitan Police and the (annoyingly) unnamed woman.

This is such a miscarriage of justice that’ll needs kicking touch before my son discovers girls in about 8 years time. 

If one is set-up I’ll make sure my donation is sizeable. 

Edited by longtomsilver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Someone needs to set-up a GoFund Me page to bring a private prosecution against both the Metropolitan Police and the (annoyingly) unnamed woman.

This is such a miscarriage of justice that’ll needs kicking touch before my son discovers girls in about 8 years time. 

If one is set-up I’ll make sure my donation is sizeable. 

There might be three woman 0 - the alledged victim, investigating copper and the person at the CPS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Someone needs to set-up a GoFund Me page to bring a private prosecution against both the Metropolitan Police and the (annoyingly) unnamed woman.

This is such a miscarriage of justice that’ll needs kicking touch before my son discovers girls in about 8 years time. 

If one is set-up I’ll make sure my donation is sizeable. 

You know, that's a really good idea. How can we write to the bloke and suggest it? He probably just wants to move on, but I would want revenge and justice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

You know, that's a really good idea. How can we write to the bloke and suggest it? He probably just wants to move on, but I would want revenge and justice!

His statement after the event plus it’s the field he’ll likely end up in suggests otherwise. I’m unable to find either his or his mother’s details on Facebook.

Legitimately, if we can track him down and he’s up for it I’ll put a £1k in for starters. 

I personally would like to see the accusers strung up!!!!

 

Edited by longtomsilver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, longtomsilver said:

His statement after the event plus it’s the field he’ll likely end up in suggests otherwise. I’m unable to find either his or his mother’s details on Facebook.

Legitimately, if we can track him down and he’s up for it I’ll put a £1k in for starters. 

I personally would like to see the accusers strung up!!!!

 

I will add £1k no bother. This is horrendous. And it's not a male Vs female thing either. It's basic decency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ccc said:

I will add £1k no bother. This is horrendous. And it's not a male Vs female thing either. It's basic decency. 

Absolutely this, the events of the last few years are very very worrying, we seem to be missing a fundamental right, the right of innocence until proven guilty and a fair trial. 

As it happens the bulk of it has been aimed at men, but it's not about that at all. 

For me we over steeped the boundary massively,  it's not easy to try and defend the likes of say Jimmy Saville* but he has been branded many things having never faced a trial or been convicted. 

Seems ever more bizarre when we live in a world where Human Rights are now way too far reaching when the most basic and fundamental one is tossed on the scrapheap. 

* That's a difficult one, but it's the use of "well known paedophile Jimmy Saville", or that sort of thing. 

Edited by gilf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I learnt the hard way how the 'justice' system and police work in the U.K. 

It is one of the reasons why I will never allow any family member over here or myself to go back.

I can entirely understand how this case came about from personal experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Casual sex, or a short fling with a girl who's crazy-but-great-in-bed, has become much more dangerous for the bloke than it used to be.

If I had a son I'd be advising him to stay away from anyone who was slightly suspect, regardless of the lure of exciting sex. Not worth ruining your life over.

For any bloke out there, always get her to sign an SCF (Sexual Consent Form.) Here's a free one:

Sexual_Consent_Form.pdf

Edited by Charles Carter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ccc said:

I will add £1k no bother. This is horrendous. And it's not a male Vs female thing either. It's basic decency. 

Thank you - we just have to find him and a place (fund) to send it too.

Like me, you most certainly will have a few grey area spontaneous conquests where the consent was never really in any doubt except for today’s climate in which all but the most beautiful of men will be forced to beg for sex by producing form xyz to be signed before carrying out the deed. 

I’ve been witness to one of my best friends being accused of rape by a female (who had a boyfriend, confession turned to rape accusation - police, trial and acquittal) and even though I personally witnessed the consensual act (two blokes, two females at opposite ends of a room) the police refused to take my statement. Even to this day, by some (including my own mother - it took place in our big sitting room) he is still considered as a rapist. This is why I want to help as there’s a lot of similarities between the accused and my younger self. Nothing will get done otherwise. 

Edited by longtomsilver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By The Masked Tulip
      This story was quietly released over the Bank holiday weekend and has got next to no mainstream UK Press coverage - mainly because it goes against the apparent agenda and highlights what naive, gullible fools lots of UK media folk are.
      I think this is pretty major.
      It is basically Facebook admitting, by closing down some 600 plus pages, groups and accounts, that a foreign power, in this case Iran, has been using social media to influence opininion on several matters key to the unity and security of the UK - namely BREXIT, Scottish Independence and with positive media for one Jeremy Corbyn. Israel, and UK opinion of Israel, is also mentioned but you have to wonder whether this also includes the big rise of anti-semitism on UK social media.
      Not a dicky bird from the UK mainstream media about this. If it had been, for example, pro-Trump stuff then you can imagine the hysteria.
      But this is OUR country and this suggests that a foreign power, Iran, was interfering in our internal politics.
      So why no mainstream coverage?
      Why aren't the likes of the So-Called BBC, Sky News, etc, screaming hell about this? Why aren't our politicians? Are any of them even aware that this happened?
      Well, our mainstream media seems to focus on breaking up the UK as a good thing. It is also, IMPO, increasingly pro muslim and anti-Israel/Jewish people. No need to say anything about BREXIT. Then there is Corbyn.
      Does this Facebook story simply highlight something much bigger going on in the UK with how public opinion is shaped and presented? I suspect it does.
      Look at the almost hourly row in the US about possible Russian use of social media to influence the last US election. Then consider how this story about the UK got pushed out on a wet bank holiday weekend, was given virtually no coverage and then was buried.
      Facebook Shuts Down Iran-Linked Pages Attacking Brexit and Israel, Backing Corbyn and Scottish Separatists
      https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/26/facebook-shuts-down-iran-linked-anti-brexit-pro-corbyn-snp-pages/
       
      This is a huge story. It should have had massive coverage. You have to ask yourselves why not.
    • By SpectrumFX
      I can't help but feel that this would have been a bit easier for him (and his windscreen), if only the Americans had decided to drive on the correct side of the road.

      The main action is at 3.15
       
    • By Frank Hovis
      Even politically correct media friendly box-ticking lezza in chief Cressida Dick has finally been shamed into addressing the problem.
      And admits that the reason is that police are not stopping and searching non-whites for weapons because they know that one complaint accusing them of racism and it's career over.
      So knives and acid are being routinely carried and that murder rate keeps going up.
      What a farce.
      https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5947818/cops-scared-to-stop-and-search-ethnic-breaches/
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.