• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Knifeman shoot by armed Police in Schiphol Airport

Apparently a 29 yr old who got into an argument and allegedly pulled a knife on someone. Being reported that he is known to police at the airport having, allegedly, been involved in other disturbances at the airport before.

Interestingyly, it was Dutch military police who shot him - so the dutch army is patrolling Schiphol now it seems.

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Apparently a 29 yr old who got into an argument and allegedly pulled a knife on someone. Being reported that he is known to police at the airport having, allegedly, been involved in other disturbances at the airport before.

Interestingyly, it was Dutch military police who shot him - so the dutch army is patrolling Schiphol now it seems.

It appears that they are a Gendarmerie.

Sort of Police and Military combined.

I've been reading Dutch newspapers this week, reading comments shows people very upset with the destruction of what was mostly a peaceful, law abiding country.

Multi cultural Nederland, of which the Dutch were very proud, is struggling with the culture of their new arrivals.

Having lived there for many years, I was shocked by the change in sentiment, it must really be getting bad.

Good on those that speak out, very difficult to go against the mainstream views there.

43 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There were police with submachine guns patrolling Schiphol as far back as the 90s.

1 minute ago, This Time said:

There were police with submachine guns patrolling Schiphol as far back as the 90s.

I was back there two years ago, looked as if all police in city centres had sub-machine guns, not confidence inspiring.

Also found "street culture" much less laid back than it used to be, very sad.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

My point was not that they are armed police but that they are military police.

Presumably they were military police back then though - most countries don't arm their bobbies with submachine guns.

2 hours ago, This Time said:

Presumably they were military police back then though - most countries don't arm their bobbies with submachine guns.

At one time that was true, not so sure that is the case now.

The only countries with a police force not normally armed are the UK, and, apparently, China, where there was a 10-year ban on police firearms, and the police there now make a personal choice whether or not to carry firearms.

There are alot of miltikulti lovin types in Amsterdam, i'm not surprised they had military police on patrol in key areas. 

Theres alot at stake 

look at spain, tourist economy trashed due to appeasement

Another place off my holiday list, i still implore people not to visit London at every opportunity due to it not being safe. 

I was so happy when Monarch went under 

Edited by WorkingPoor

5 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

There are alot of miltikulti lovin types in Amsterdam, i'm not surprised they had military police on patrol in key areas. 

Theres alot at stake 

look at spain, tourist economy trashed due to appeasement

Another place off my holiday list, i still implore people not to visit London at every opportunity due to it not being safe. 

I was so happy when Monarch went under 

I was hoping for an American tourist boycott of the UK.

15 hours ago, Lone Lurker said:

I've been reading Dutch newspapers this week, reading comments shows people very upset with the destruction of what was mostly a peaceful, law abiding country.

Multi cultural Nederland, of which the Dutch were very proud, is struggling with the culture of their new arrivals.

Having lived there for many years, I was shocked by the change in sentiment, it must really be getting bad.

Good on those that speak out, very difficult to go against the mainstream views there.

In the 90s, I used to go to nlands a lot of business - it was great. Short trip, no hassle i.e english speaking, busness focussed population. Even their  migrants were similar i.e nglish speaking, polite, business focussed - even the dope dealers.

Different story today. I look at amsterdam and think wtf - fuckknows what language sat around doing fuckall.