• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

British Girls - Sort Yourselves Out!

I've spent the last week in Portugal/ Spain. It's striking how few local girls are overweight. I don't know if the warm weather/ beach lifestyle makes girls watch what they eat, however you hardly see any fat grunters.

As an example I saw a Spanish female security guard. She was early twenties, thin and attractive. In the UK a female security guard would be overweight and look like that "yeah but, no but" girl from Little Britain.

If only the EU had concentrated on bringing Spanish girls over to show lard arses in the UK how to diet/ excercise :(

Do they seem any more...feminine and friendly as well?

Even if you ignore the obese ladies here, many of the remaining ones have a bad case of 'resting bitch face' and/or can be found screeching obscenities to each other at the tops of their voices like a pack of sailors. Difficult to start a conversation with them.

One of the last times I was in a proper bar type place there was an attractive early-30's woman in my eyeline and the second I noticed her she opened her legs, squatted down in front of her mate who was sitting and started doing this weird lapdance thing thrusting her crotch in her mates face that was evidently meant to be sexy but looked like something you'd see a baboon in heat do. (oh and she was far enough away not to notice me noticing her, so this wasn't some sort of invitation for me) 

And the last time I actually spoke to a woman in the vicinity of a bar, I was outside the bar as my mate had been thrown out for getting too wasted. Woman turns up, slim, attractive, well dressed, lights a fag but does so in a classy way. She asks me what's going on, I explain my mate's gotten into a spot of trouble with the bouncers, and she screeches back at me:

"I CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING, CAUSE I'VE GOT TITS!"

:D

Edited by JoeDavola

I'm on a cruise. Tbh, I'm a bit ashamed to be British. There are some fucking fat British passengers on the cruise. As a country we really shouldn't let people get so fat...

There's quite a few wheelchair users whose fat spills over the sides of their wheelchairs. I don't what came first, the fat or the wheelchair.

I take my son up to the local open air pool every summer (in France). Now French women were held up as the epitome of elegance and good figures. What's noticeable over the last decade is how the girls at the pool have gone from svelt to a bit podgy, not at bad as the UK but another 10 to 20 years and they'll be fat lard-asses too. Now the general populace at the pool could be described as "chav" - obviously not me :-). and I suspect diet is a big factor too.

Just now, Great Guy said:

I'm on a cruise. Tbh, I'm a bit ashamed to be British. There are some fucking fat British passengers on the cruise. As a country we really shouldn't let people get so fat...

There's quite a few wheelchair users whose fat spills over the sides of their wheelchairs. I don't what came first, the fat or the wheelchair.

Bad diet -> 'metabolic syndrome' -> lack of exercise -> overweight -> poor health -> obese -> need for wheelchair -> too late.

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

Bad diet -> 'metabolic syndrome' -> lack of exercise -> overweight -> poor health -> obese -> need for wheelchair -> too late.

Yes, only problem is, the "bad diet" is the government recommended "healthy diet".

When has the government ever got anything right?

Edited by Lone Lurker
comma

Its been the same for years.

People who voted remain, are probably ashamed of half of the country, and feel somehow "cleansed" by identifying with the apparent better lifestyle in Yerp.

When i was going to France often-ish to see my lady friend i always thought ugh, we are so coarse over here, and of course we are to a degree. And as far as females are concerned theres much to like. I'm sure british gals, would say the same about the chaps. Thats cool, don't have a problem with it.

But we also adopt and soak up other cultures better than any country on the planet. So there's a pay off. Nobody calls the French waycist when they object to using Americanisms like the word "weekend" etc.

Only the Brits get that levelled at them. Its only us it seems, that aren't allowed to preserve what we have.

I feel that we can live better, but we can and should, do that without obtaining Junckers permission.

Eat cheese

Drink wine

Make love

Vote leave

This is a slightly confused ramble. Sorry.

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Friends of mine have a 3 yr old son - the dad is a chef and is nuts about healthy cooking.

So, a few months back they get a visit from a health visitor who is concerned that the 3 yr old is too thin and has too much energy. The kid is normal, healthy, has loads of energy and runs around like a 3 yr old.

If you see all theother kids in the same pre-school class you begin to understand how fecked up this country is. The other kids, almost all of them, are already fat. They are like blobs. My friends' kid is probably the only healthy weight one amongst them. He runs around because he is not a blob.

I bet if you took the 'health visitor' and their colleagues' average body fat percentages, it would be a fair bit over what they should be!

EDIT: @Austin Allegro got there 2 mins before me!

Edited by JoeDavola

1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Mediterranean diet ?

Plus the best ones will have the confidence to wear beach wear the chubby ones will be at home watching Spain's This  Morning ?

I think if you laid all the women between 18 and 70 from Portugal/Spain and the UK along the promenade - the UK women would be equally attractive and svelte percentage wise.

I've just seen a group of stunning girls in a pub in Birmingham - The Old Sly Fox - that would rival the best fanny from anywhere on the planet.

I honestly think girls from East Europe are better than British girls. For the shear number of stunners Kiev is the best place I've ever been to.

I walked past a few schools in Romania (that makes me sound like Gary Glitter!) and there were no girls that were more than slim/average. I'd say 30% plus of British schoolgirls are overweight. 

Just now, JoeDavola said:

I bet if you took the 'health visitor' and their colleagues' average body fat percentages, it would be a fair bit over what they should be!

Probably wearing those tight black trousers in a vain attempt to appear svelte, and doing that heavy breathing, 'face-fanning' thing the moment they have to walk up a flight of stairs. 

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There are two main hospitals in my part of the world. One has a great restaurant, the other not IMPO. If you go to the latter one at a lunchtime it is scary just how many obese NHS staff are eating in there.

Rich = thinner

Poor = fatter.

Broadly.

1 minute ago, davidg said:

My kiev neighbour - well she's "mail-order" bride who lives up the road said "the only good looking men in the Ukraine are gay, the straight men are neanderthal oafs, thank god for the Western European man"

so maybe there is hope for some of us.

**cleans teeth*  *sucks chest in*