• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WorkingPoor

Birmingham car crash 6 dead

What is it with the subterfuge and "tragedy" claims in the Media?

Are these  "Victim Support Units" controlling the press statements these days? 

I note the Police are warning people not to share the photos which may portray something in a bad light and to think of the families? 

Sorry but from the pictures on twitter that looks like illegal late night street racing to me. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5157553/birmingham-crash-car-lee-bank-edgbaston-six-dead-latest-news/amp/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Lots of pics on twitter and lots of Asian named posters calling people cretins for sharing the pictures that tell the story of what happened.

4 men in one car and all flung out down the carriageway? pants missing? only one thing does that....high speed impact

Edited by WorkingPoor

I won't drive through Oldham in the evening as it is full of the muppets, they will club together buy an M5 or similar and have a rota to take it in turns to shred the streets.

Culturally they are forbidden from traditional, local, distractions so choose to make a nuisance of themselves in high performance cars to show how manly they are.

Having had them do left turns from the right hand lane at roundabouts I decided to avoid the place as the fuzz do absolutely nothing to control them.

Edited by Chewing Grass

Porsche Cayenne with front smashed in too,

i wonder if the taxi driver was joining in? his profile in the Mail link shows him sitting astride a quad bike which are also public nuisance vehicles in that area.

Although he may have switched lanes and "Shut the gate" on the Audi

Edited by WorkingPoor

6 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

i wonder if the taxi driver was joining in? his profile in the Mail link shows him sitting astride a quad bike which are also public nuisance vehicles in that area.

I doubt the taxi driver would have been involved.

Id guess its 2 or more cars gone into the back of him.

Be interesting to find out the level of halal 'tint' that has been installed on both vehicles as well as any engine management or other illegal/undeclared modifications that are also prevalent in this section of the community.

Golden rule if buying a high performance German car is to check the name of the previous owner if possible before handing over any cash if you want to avoid big mechanical bills.

23 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Mail link is wrong, the guy on the quad bike was one of the racers. I suspect the 32 year old father of six was unlucky - and his male and female passengers.

I know the streets around Birmingham City Centre like the back of my hand. Due to the cultural enrichment of our roads I have accumulated an encyclopaedic knowledge of the many 'hot-spots' where drivers will crash into you unless you know what stupid manoeuvre they are about to pull.

As for street racing - massive problem in Birmingham and no attempt to apprehend the culprits - I wonder why?

Just now, One percent said:

I wonder what is going on with insurance companies and their loading for risk. I would think, if you have a certain type of name, are of a certain age and sex, you would be uninsurable. Guess that the insurance companies are playing the same game as plod. Let's sweep it all under the carpet and pretend that white young women are an equal risk and charge them accordingly. 

Done geographically rather than by prophet.

Muzzer hot spots have v high premiums.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I wonder what is going on with insurance companies and their loading for risk. I would think, if you have a certain type of name, are of a certain age and sex, you would be uninsurable. Guess that the insurance companies are playing the same game as plod. Let's sweep it all under the carpet and pretend that white young women are an equal risk and charge them accordingly. 

And the piss-ant sentences when these morons crash into a pedestrian.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Done geographically rather than by prophet.

Muzzer hot spots have v high premiums.

Yes Bradford postcode is very difficult to even get car insurance these days 

Car cloning, theft, ringing, street racing etc etc you name it it goes on in Bradford

Edited by WorkingPoor

Google street view.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.4679935,-1.9048075,3a,75y,115.26h,71.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJqlVAnMKPQX1-wiJjnkLFg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It looks like they came hammering down the road. Somebody had previously had a shunt on the left hand side so they swerved onto the other side of the road and squashed another car up against the concrete wall.

11 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

No surprise so many cars are uninsured - what is surprising is, with number plate recognition, why any uninsured car lasts more than a couple of hours on the road.

This.

14 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Car cloning, theft, ringing, street racing etc etc you name it it goes on in Bradford

They drive on another cars tax and insurance.

1 minute ago, whitevanman said:

The blokes drive like fucking bell-ends and the women are utterly clueless and compound their total ineptitude by driving around with a bag on their head. You can't make this shit up.

God wills it! 9_9