DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

BOE bunch of useless cunts

Green Devil

Green Devil

Low interest rates, plunging pound, low consumer confidence, rising prices, what do the idiots expect, uk to spend its way out of its problem.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-10/u-k-retail-sales-drop-most-since-2011-as-consumers-feel-squeeze

I would post this on the other forum but the language filters would of toned down my response to miss the real point... Feel free to swear lousy at their antics.

• Agree 1

Fully Detached
3 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

That, Sir, is a first class topic heading. Succinct and to the point.

I salute you.

Indeed - if DOSBODS ever needs renaming can I please suggest BOEBOUC?

One percent
On 11/04/2017 at 09:24, Green Devil said:

Low interest rates, plunging pound, low consumer confidence, rising prices, what do the idiots expect, uk to spend its way out of its problem.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-10/u-k-retail-sales-drop-most-since-2011-as-consumers-feel-squeeze

I would post this on the other forum but the language filters would of toned down my response to miss the real point... Feel free to swear lousy at their antics.

Oh right, that's just great. We are second best to the dark side and only worthy of this because we allow swearing. 

Loyalty at its best. :)

goldbug9999

So I got a temp ban from HPC for suggesting that everyone chip in to hire a hit man to dust off carney - is that still considered beyond the pale in this new world order ?.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

So I got a temp ban from HPC for suggesting that everyone chip in to hire a hit man to dust off carney - is that still considered beyond the pale in this new world order ?.

Gets my vote!

15 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

They'd probably use it as an excuse to cut interest rates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...