• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Terror arrests. Again

Stumbled across this and thought that a thread with all the terrorist arrests would be a good idea.  They seem to crop up with increasing frequency to then disappear, rather like certain RTAs.  So, I thought it time to capture.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42410084

An army bomb disposal team is at a house in Chesterfield after police arrested four men in terror raids across South Yorkshire and Derbyshire.

A cordon has been set up and nearby homes are being evacuated at the site in central Chesterfield, police said.

A 31-year-old man who lives at the address has been arrested on suspicion of terror offences.

Three other men aged 22, 36 and 41 were arrested in the Burngreave, Meersbrook and Stocksbridge areas of Sheffield.

Bloody Yorkshire people.  who would have thought they would resort to terrorism to get their own way for independence.  9_9  I'm assuming my analysis is correct here...

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

I'm assuming my analysis is correct here...

The online report makes no mention that police have searched a premises in Sheffield and have uncovered quantities of Yorkshire Tea.

By contrast BBC News has just reported the threat is...wait for it....

Spoiler

Islamist.

23 minutes ago, One percent said:

Stumbled across this and thought that a thread with all the terrorist arrests would be a good idea.  They seem to crop up with increasing frequency to then disappear, rather like certain RTAs.  So, I thought it time to capture.

An army bomb disposal team is at a house in Chesterfield after police arrested four men in terror raids across South Yorkshire and Derbyshire.

A cordon has been set up and nearby homes are being evacuated at the site in central Chesterfield, police said.

A 31-year-old man who lives at the address has been arrested on suspicion of terror offences.

Three other men aged 22, 36 and 41 were arrested in the Burngreave, Meersbrook and Stocksbridge areas of Sheffield.

Bloody Yorkshire people.  who would have thought they would resort to terrorism to get their own way for independence.  9_9  I'm assuming my analysis is correct here...

Note the ages.  These are not teenage hotheads...

From the wail, an eyewitness account:

The man said the building used to be the local Irish club but was taken over about 10 years ago and is now used as a mosque and a community centre.

He said: 'There are people in there all hours of the day and night.'

Asked if he was surprised this had happened on his doorstep, he said: 'No'.  

42 minutes ago, One percent said:

Dont worry.

Our MPs are on the case

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42412354

It's a busy day for Sheffield there's also someone shot at the petrol station I don't know if there's any links to the terror plots.

One of the houses they went to is just down the road from one of my customers, not a bad area. Although the others are in Islamic neighborhoods.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

I really wish the media would stop reporting controlled explosions and flash bangs as massive scary explosions 

They have obviously never heard a real bomb go off 

"One of the reasons we moved up north to Sheffield is because we felt quite nervous living in London with all the terrorist attacks taking place."

Thanks to the multiculturalists nowhere is that safe anymore.

7 minutes ago, Malthus said:

I really wish the media would stop reporting controlled explosions and flash bangs as massive scary explosions 

They have obviously never heard a real bomb go off 

I heard the massive IRA one in the late 80s / very early 90s. Think it might have been the Baltic exchange one. Anyhow, the blast was so big we heard it in Walthamstow. 8/9 miles away. Could not have been mistaken for anything else. A kind of wump rather than a bang. 

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

I heard the massive IRA one in the late 80s / very early 90s. Think it might have been the Baltic exchange one. Anyhow, the blast was so big we heard it in Walthamstow. 8/9 miles away. Could not have been mistaken for anything else. A kind of wump rather than a bang. 

Exactly that’s a scary explosion, heard many of them over the years 

When I was a kid at school in NI the sharp cracks of controlled explosions didn’t even cause a comment they were so common 

The reporting is more what I would expect from Americans, massive exaggeration of the incident 

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I wish you all well in the war to come.

The first sound of gunfire and I'm fleeing across various European countries and settling in Syria - minus the womanfolk of course. 

Fuck the homeland!

Just giving my £120 Nike Air Max Prestos a quick clean before the journey. 

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

The first sound of gunfire and I'm fleeing across various European countries and settling in Syria - minus the womanfolk of course. 

Fuck the homeland!

The empty lands of Eastern Europe or Africa could be the place to flee 😜

27 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Fuck the homeland!

Just grow a big bushy beard and make your own harem of sex slaves out of all the current female apologists in luvvieland and politics.

(Will I heck - they will be long gone from the UK themselves.).

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Just grow a big bushy beard and make your own harem of sex slaves out of all the current female apologists in luvvieland and politics.

(Will I heck - they will be long gone from the UK themselves.).

I was planning on groping the Syrian women to be honest. A few sexual emergencies never hurt anyone. 

1 hour ago, Fossildog said:

Chap from Tell Mama on BBC news. Laughable

What in cunting fuck?

Deaths caused by muslim hate - none, the london rta does not count.

Deaths by muslim terrorist - 40+ this year.

Ill get one of the ahmadi i know to report a deobandi.

Terror suspects lair was 'bomb factory above a chippy' as neighbours reveal secret codes used to enter

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terror-suspects-lair-bomb-factory-11724534

The property was one of several that armed officers swooped on to smash what they believe was an Islamic Christmas bomb plot targeting one of Britain’s cities.

Edited by WorkingPoor

He added: “ The aim of the increased armed response is to provide additional reassurance and deter terrorist activity in crowded places to minimise the chance of attacks and the impact they can have. This support – along with additional police patrols – is also mirrored in busy locations across Wales and the UK

Presumably they've also got the concrete block barriers laid down all over the place so that Swansea and Carmarthen are suitable fortressed against lorry and van attacks etc.  They must have.

Edited by twocents