• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Fuck me.

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Thats his scripted reality showbiz career out the window.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5193577/Ferne-McCann-ex-threatened-exs-mother-acid.html

Now we have a precedent for acid attacks, i hope this applies to darker hues acid attackers.

The severity of the sentence was rather surprising. He would have been much better off grooming children or being a drug dealer evading police in a high speed chase. 

These days, you really must pick your crime of choice carefully. 

10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Thats his scripted reality showbiz career out the window.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5193577/Ferne-McCann-ex-threatened-exs-mother-acid.html

Now we have a precedent for acid attacks, i hope this applies to darker hues acid attackers.

If Fernes acid throwing boyfriend was Muslim he would have been made out as a victim who had no other choice but to hurl acid at people.

Just now, OurDayWillCome said:

They needed someone to make an example of - he was the perfect candidate for some reason.

o.O all you bloody indigenous people, keep yourselves in line and behave. 

Not that I am condoning what he did and he deserves to be punished severely. 

However, so do a lot of others who appear, given the severity of their crimes, to have gotten off very lightly indeed 

2 hours ago, One percent said:

o.O all you bloody indigenous people, keep yourselves in line and behave. 

Not that I am condoning what he did and he deserves to be punished severely. 

However, so do a lot of others who appear, given the severity of their crimes, to have gotten off very lightly indeed 

If you followed that peter in Sweden chap on Twitter, i reckon i could hear your blood boiling from here. Quite an amazing country right now.

2 minutes ago, shindigger said:

If you followed that peter in Sweden chap on Twitter, i reckon i could hear your blood boiling from here. Quite an amazing country right now.

That one has passed me by. Not sure I want to know, but please feel free to fill me in with the details. 

Just now, One percent said:

I kind of knew I didn't want to know. 

Why were they freed out of interest?  

I dont know. He posts stuff like this everyday. If only half of it is true Sweden is gone. Long gone.

In my lifetime Sweden used to be the country that people envied. Hard to imagine it now.

20 minutes ago, One percent said:

I kind of knew I didn't want to know. 

Why were they freed out of interest?  

18 minutes ago, shindigger said:

I dont know. He posts stuff like this everyday. If only half of it is true Sweden is gone. Long gone.

In my lifetime Sweden used to be the country that people envied. Hard to imagine it now.

They said she consented....

A Swedish court has acquitted five men accused of raping a woman and being complicit in her rape in Stockholm suburb Fittja in 2016, saying there was insufficient evidence to convict them of the crimes.
Södertörn District Court on Tuesday said that the men – three of whom were charged with aggravated rape and two with complicity in rape – would also not have to pay any damages as they had been acquitted of the acts alleged to have taken place in the summer of 2016.

According to the court document which The Local has seen, the two men acquitted of complicity in rape had been accused of filming the incident, but despite a large number of mobile telephones being searched "videos of the incident were not found, and therefore not presented to the court".

Video evidence from CCTV and images from the stairwell where the rape is alleged to have taken place were however used in the trial, as well as witness accounts. The three men accused of rape acknowledged that they had sex with the woman, but insisted that it was voluntary.

And while it "was been established the woman had injuries after the incident in the form of skin discoloration and scrapes, the origin of or reason for them could not be established" the court's summary of the trial states.

Source :- https://www.thelocal.se/20171219/five-men-acquitted-in-fittja-rape-case