• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Did Bruce Willis marry his sister?

Once a man sees a woman in awful knickers a man can never look at that woman in a sexual way again - so perhaps this was her aim of wearing those knickers and sticking them up on the internet?

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typo, found one, can't be arsed looking for more.

2 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

RMPants.gif.ec935edeb299d23f7b226001c84fa0d2.gif

HAHAHA yes!!! Well spotted that man!

....had to google some Lexi Belle pics to cleanse my palette after that fucking horror show... (I'm referring to Ms Willis, not Rik Mayall RIP)

Edited by JoeDavola

5 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Kin'ell they're not that bad. I'll kick their back doors in if nobody else'll volunteer to get the job done. 

Agreed. We obviously aren't as fussy. They do look like they have issues though.

10 minutes ago, Gloommonger said:

Agreed. We obviously aren't as fussy. They do look like they have issues though.

47744AEE00000578-5194499-Honest_The_girl

Apart fro mthe middle one, who looks mad, the other two have something not right with their facial features - sort of off balance.

40 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Apart from the middle one, who looks mad, the other two have something not right with their facial features - sort of off balance.

Just perspective from a wide angle lens, I think? They both seem to be stretched up towards the respective corners of the image.

All three of them look somewhat mad to me, though; but then if you grow up amongst mad people, it's probably hard to avoid.

48 minutes ago, Gloommonger said:

2, 1, 3 for me. Or all together. 3 looks like that posh english actress, can't remember her name.

Rosamund Pike? She sometimes has a bit of downsy look about her. Julie Stiles also. Probably some Estonian genes way back, or something.

7 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Kin'ell they're not that bad. I'll kick their back doors in if nobody else'll volunteer to get the job done. 

Yeah it's that "Only supermodels are good enough for my incredibly sexy self" internet thing again.  OK - you might have expected them to be better looking, considering the parents, but they're not repellent. 

My wife was worried my big beak and jaw would be passed to my daughter - I guess it could have happened but in my family only the males get those features, so I wasn't surprised when it didn't happen. Willis's daughters were a bit less fortunate, but they're super-wealthy and have access to things most young people can only dream of, so I don't feel sorry for them!

8 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Once a man sees a woman in awful knickers a man can never look at that woman in a sexual way again - so perhaps this was her aim of wearing those knickers and sticking them up on the internet?

Have never understood that expression. Seems to me no marriages would last more than 6 months if it were true.

You could show me a million pictures of Sara Martins in awful knickers, binbags, whatever and it wouldn't change a thing, she would still push every single button I have left. She's even better moving and talking than in photos, mmmmm

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Sara+Martins&lr=&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR4-nnppjYAhVG6KQKHULHCMoQ_AUICigB&biw=1206&bih=933

Just now, swissy_fit said:

Have never understood that expression. Seems to me no marriages would last more than 6 months if it were true.

You could show me a million pictures of Sara Martins in awful knickers, binbags, whatever and it wouldn't change a thing, she would still push every single button I have left. She's even better moving and talking than in photos, mmmmm

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Sara+Martins&lr=&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR4-nnppjYAhVG6KQKHULHCMoQ_AUICigB&biw=1206&bih=933

There have been lots of studies done - especially by the Swedes and Germans as thy love sex studies (Goodness knows what they are studying these days) - that basically conclude that men need the female in their lives to be some kind of sex godess and once that illusion goes it never returns. Heck, goodness knows how long mothers have been telling, or used to tell, their daughters to keep an air of illusion certainly in the bedroom if not in the marriage. Commonsense really.

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Alternative thread title:

Did Spygirl Buy A Copy Of Hello! Magazine?

:Jumping:

Alternative alternative thread title:

Did spunko browse Hello! Magazine online?

I reckon Bruce must have seen Demis french photo shoot and thought - Hot chick and look at the Wolverine like minge. Maybe transplant.

I really dont think ive seen such a thick, lush beaver outside a river dam.

36 minutes ago, Panther said:

When/Why did a muff stop being this?

45a21b54fc382cf866c31f750da69596.jpg

Demis will keep your hands just as warm, if a bit more fishy.